Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Crack the Safe!!!

You can't actually do anything because you have already god-modded.
    Reading: The Aeneid, Iliad, Count of Monte Christo, Ivanhoe. Geeky? Deal with it.

Join travian

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Read the OP. 1 seconds.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Who cares. [U
    I win
    [/U]
    Last edited by Imperial Awesomeness; 02 Apr 2011 at 01:40 PM.
    Reading: The Aeneid, Iliad, Count of Monte Christo, Ivanhoe. Geeky? Deal with it.

Join travian

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

/BBCode fail.
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

It is true ;(

Join travian

Angelic

I quietly slip by as you both squabble between yourselves and find the safe door wide open. I stand there for a moment looking at the piles of gold inside...
    Last edited by wgn; 16 Jan 2013 at 12:48 AM.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

As you're standing gobsmacked, I sneak up on you with a garotte wire. While you're still wheezing, I start walking towards the safe

Angelic

My lungs of steel are quick to recover and I barely feel a thing as I get up and pounce on your back tackling you to the ground where your head hits the entrance of the safe redering you unconscious. I carefully get to my feet preparing to re-enter the safe.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Before your very eyes, a trapdoor opens beneath the safe, plunging it down a deep pit. Just as quickly, the trapdoor closes again, and explosives in the wall bury the room in rubble. I fell down with the safe

Angelic

I spent 3 days recovering from the explosion and for much of it I was depressed as I had lost the gold. But as I was putting my clothes on to leave the hospital a key dropped out of my pocket > The only key to the final lock on the safe. I quickly ran back to the safe where it had been recovered after you had given up cracking it.
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

...but fall into the crater just before reaching the safe. I finish you with a meat cleaver and take the key.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617