Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crack the Safe!!!

Gaul MemberGaul Member 2468hiyo's Avatar

Default Crack the Safe!!!

Okay. Everyone is a master thief but there is one ultimate challenge for all great thief's. The Ancient safe! Its filled with untold riches and has the most extensive security system. In fact some people say its an infinite amount of levels to the safe. The way the game works is this:

Its kinda like corrupt the wish above game, except your breaking into a multi billion worth safe! Not much difference!

Person A
    Has to break through 1 of the systems. But in the most creative way.

Person B
    Has to think of a way for it to go horribly wrong!
    But then has to break through the next system of the safe.

Its a constant battle between the thief's of our time to get rid of one another and reach the untold riches! Just to say you can't ever reach the Gold inside the safe. Its impossible just about. Lolage! Hope your all good! Enjoy....

"Glad to be back in the Travian community..."
    "...wait, what?"

there may be infinate levels to the safe, but you forgot to lock it, so i win ... the end

As you reach in a glass door falls down on your hand preventing you from stealing all the goodies...

I take out my glass hammer and smash the glass evil cackling at having broken through...

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Leicestonion's Avatar

i appear at your side, along with balaclava and gloves and slam the safe door shut on your arms... your now limbless and once pushed out of the way i realise i have to start again..
    ahh.. i listen for the clicks and detect that the pin number is only 1 digit.. i smile and open the safe..............

30DOM - PB - UWF

RIP Paul Gray...
    Metal has lost an awesome bassist.

But then you look forwards and realise theres once again an infinite amount of doors t get through! You look and can't bare the thought of how long it would take and break down crying your eyes out...

I manage to slip past and dance ma way through the trip wire lasers! I get to the other side and keep dancing for victory!

"...wait, what?"

Teuton MemberTeuton Member U.N. Owen's Avatar

and I kick you in the behind and push you in the safe and lock it.

I realise it was pointless, turn to open it but cant. Its locked, oh dear. hope your not claustrophobic

I jump out from behind a pot and ninja kick you in the face knocking you unconcious then i open the safe and do the same to the trapped guy inside

I reach into the safe and grab a fist full of money.....

Quote Originally Posted by spartan107 View Post

I reach into the safe and grab a fist full of money.....
    when an alarm system sounds, letting out two fierce German Shepard dogs who tear you limb from limb as the door to the safe clicks shut again.

I place c4 by the door and stand back to set it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetThighs View Post
    The clock hates me, I hate it, but we share the need for each other.

The c4 was faulty and explodes before you can get to safety and it kills you and while the german shepherds eat one of my legs i crawl back to the safe(with one arm) and attach a rope to the safe (with one arm)which is joined onto the back of my helicopter then i crawl to the helicopter and begin to fly away(with one arm)

I, for no apparent reason have a crossbow and shoot the rope causing the safe to fall to the ground. The helicopter, put off balance crashes nearby dismembering your remaining arm.

I then prise a door of the safe open slowly, eager to see its contents...

Out jumps a gremlin and starts eating your face. I shot the gremlin in the head and open the door of the safe

whilst you are opening the door i sneek behind you, grab your head and smack it againt the safe door, which obv did some major damage, i then take your place to open the remaining door... goodie

(a lot of aggressive people on this thread)

I call the police on you, who arrive promptly and shove you in the back of their van whilst I hide behind a big tree.

I mission impossible style it into the room from the ceiling and pause moments above the safe and get out my key...

or use the easy way and drill through the back, no doors, no infinate protectinon, job done
    Speed

You can do it if you DOW it

Quote Originally Posted by john0003 View Post
    or use the easy way and drill through the back, no doors, no infinate protectinon, job done
    The safe is wired to the mains electric switch and you are electrocuted instantly, your charred body buzzing with the sound of the current.

I take out my locksmith kit and prepare to crack open the first lock.

He Has A Hat Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Jalis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faerier View Post
    The safe is wired to the mains electric switch and you are electrocuted instantly, your charred body buzzing with the sound of the current.

I take out my locksmith kit and prepare to crack open the first lock.
    You locksmith kit was replaced with one full of wasps that attack you when you open it.

I use pesticide and a gas mask to exterminate the Bees and attempt to nick the safe.
    "These cowardly ideals, they will be the down fall of humanity" "Humanity? I dont see humanity anywhere" - Arteria Cranium

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mighty cheese's Avatar

Then I turn into a hulking werewolf behind you, ripping you limb from limb.

Now you're dead, I start to tear off safe doors with my uber-strength.

Suddenly i apear and snipe you from the empire state building and kill you straight away! I use the teleporter device to get me to the safe and the pull out my safe pass. On it says:

Name: 2468hiyo
    Code Key: 3209.1955.1055.9245

Job: The Ancient safe builder.

Lol yup I builded it!!

I then give the safe another 1000 levels to crack until you get to the actual safe and I get payed big time by the safe owner for doing him a favour!!! Lol!

AND NON OF YOU CAN COPY ME!!! lolage!!! Goodluck getting to the safe now!!!

"...wait, what?"

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mighty cheese's Avatar

The vampire within me means I cant die by sniper. As you add more layers to the safe, I watch in the shadows. I now know how to get through the safe. I destroy the 1000 levels which you added... then get stuck on the door which I was originally trying to open.

I then replace all those levels but kill you with a silver bullet and then a wooden stake and hammer with onion juice on it! Your dead body lies there trapped inside the extra 1000000 levels I made and I made sure no one was watching!

"...wait, what?"

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast