View Poll Results: Is Halo 3 Game Of The Decade (XBOX)

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Halo 3 Rules

8 30.77%
  • Halo 3 Is Rubbish

11 42.31%
  • I Dont Even Have Or Like Xbox

7 26.92%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live

Default Xbox Live

Dont Know about you but i love the fact that we get 1 month free trial on xbox gold.

do you think halo 3 should really be called game of the decade or shall the new MW be game of the year?

ps: IF YOU LIKE GAMING,JOIN MY GROUP Computer G@mers that are on my profile

MemberMember

not just decade, but ever!! only rivalled by goldeneye which was light years ahead of its time!

He Has A Hat Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Jalis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite 09 View Post
    Dont Know about you but i love the fact that we get 1 month free trial on xbox gold.

do you think halo 3 should really be called game of the decade?
    No, incase youve been in another demsionn for the past week Modern warfare 2 out sold halo 3 on its first day

COD MW2 Our sold virtually everything other than Dan Browns new book. according to amazon.
    "These cowardly ideals, they will be the down fall of humanity" "Humanity? I dont see humanity anywhere" - Arteria Cranium

HillBill

There's a gamers guild with all this. But whilst we are here, no it isn't. I personally don't like the game and a bit of a COD fanboy but Cod4 is generally the best game of the decade with Modern Warfare 2 a close second. Modern Warfare 2 has better gameplay but Cod4 just blew away everyone at the time and even now to a point. GTA Vice City was also a legend game.

I know but halo 3 was called game of the decade by all best selling newspapers and even ps3 and xbox said it was.

MW2 is a better selling game but can it match the same standered of halo 3

HillBill

Erm Modern Warfare 2 has raised the benchmark for any other first person shooter, ever. Just like Cod4 did.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member DanielJ97's Avatar

Halo 3 used to be the game of the decade. Now COD6 MW2 is.

Nah i don't think so. Its best feature is the ability to go multi-online, but as a game its just average (which a lot of games have, just not first person shooters...). Modern Warfare 1 & 2 are both better games and have better online play (for Xbox)

I'm not answering the poll because Halo is neither great nor rubbish, and Xbox is a good console and i have played it online many times.
    Crouching Tiger, ready to pounce...
    Jeremy Clarkson: "If you have all the facts to hand, you will see there are two sides to every argument and that both sides are right. So you can only have an opinion if you do not have all the facts to hand"

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mrpanky's Avatar

I didnt like it tbh. I know i will get flamed for it, just wasn't my sort of thing.

Was enjoying modern warfare 2 untill i found out that i had a faulty disk and it now crashes everytime it gets so far into the game - refund time yay
    Lurking since 2008...

HillBill

It has to be said though that the plot of MW2 is pretty ridiculous ^^

i do like MW2 but Halo 3 is a best know world wide favourite atm.

MW2 just came out a few days ago but already millions of people know about it.

im just saying that some people say it isnt good because there are too many COD's and that it isnt making sense.

the game the same for every game and COD keep selling the same game over and over again.

example:COD 3 is the same as COD 2 and 1 almost as it has the same atmospheric gameplay WW1 and 2 while there are lots of game about WW's when there are only a few about the future

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mrpanky's Avatar

im just saying that some people say it isnt good because there are too many COD's and that it isnt making sense.

the game the same for every game and COD keep selling the same game over and over again.

example:COD 3 is the same as COD 2 and 1 almost as it has the same atmospheric gameplay WW1 and 2 while there are lots of game about WW's when there are only a few about the future
    I could start off a rant right now to your comment about how i strongly disagree with you, but i dont want to sway off topic so yeah
    Lurking since 2008...

Halo 3 is way better than CoD MW2, mainly because my NAT is strict and I can't actually play CoD online, but I can play Halo 3 online. That's why I think it's better, you don't need amazing connection to play.

LOL

i do agree that MW2 is good but its just the same thing ova and ova agin and it gets boring after a while

HillBill

But horrid connections make you lag
    Cod4 was played and bought more than Halo 3. It is and was a much better game.

i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member

let me guess.. another gamer that thinks every sequal to a game should be completey different from the last?

oh need to answer the OP as well.... halo 3 is no where near as good as people make out and is not the best game of the decade

Not game of the decade a good game though, grifball saves it
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKitchen View Post
    I like you.

i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gouranga View Post
    Not game of the decade a good game though, grifball saves it
    yeah its still a decent game even though its very overly hyped for what it is

They overdo grifball though. I'm just sitting there thinking "give us some more fiesta, please". Also Halo 3 may not be the game of the decade or the century or whatever but it is an amazing game and nobody can deny that (and if they do they're silly).

PS. Just to throw something else into the equation Fable 1 is the best game of the century because of how good it was compared to everything else at the time.

Red faction is also awsome!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast