Thread: MW2 Better Than MW1?

Default MW2 Better Than MW1?

Well i think it is far better than 1as it has a better story setting,new maps and missions and is more exciting

also the online gameplay is awsome

ps:if you like mw2 and gaming,join the group Computer G@mers,we have descutions and storys about the latest and greatest games

it's practically the same...

its harder to get killstreaks and the mp5 isn't there anymore I well liked that gun!...
    Sniper is well better though, is it me or is there only like 6 maps?
    http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk2_12134 Server 2

If you press this, you have won! hehehe XD
    I dare you to press it! You will get a nice pet... *yikes* which will defend you to the best of it's ability, you YOURSELF will get 35 nice pieces of gold. You will also get help from me, when you have registered send a message to me (andy47) and I can help you if you spawn in the North East.
    Hit me back, Just to chat, Your biggest fan, This is Stan (aka Andy47)

it is better which is saying somthing, because COD4 was really good i dident think they could top it, but as you said the story is mint online play is better its just awsome

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devilbells View Post
    it's practically the same...
    Yes, it is.

my bro is being evil and wont lend me his cod 6 game for ps3 i pre ordered and forgot the date and no money = no game
    now somat new as a sig
    the world ends when i get married so screw 2012 as its now 2013-2014

HillBill

The story in cod4 is much better. More realistic in the first mw in my opinion. But the MP beats it hands down.

Theres load to do, the new 3rd person element is awesome.

I like it better then the first one, though quick sniping is better on the first
    /noscorp or i am?

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andy47 View Post
    mp5 isn't there anymore is it me or is there only like 6 maps?
    i think you'll find the MP5 is there.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMBO457 View Post
    Yeah but its not the 'proper' version
    Crouching Tiger, ready to pounce...
    Jeremy Clarkson: "If you have all the facts to hand, you will see there are two sides to every argument and that both sides are right. So you can only have an opinion if you do not have all the facts to hand"

Quote Originally Posted by TOMBO457 View Post
    It's the MP5K

RyRy|Nasty

Personally, I think COD4 is more fun to play on, but that may be because I know all the maps inside out. MW2 has a much better campaign but it's harder.. May get better with time though

It's a lot easier to get higher killstreaks on MW2.

HillBill

Yeah definately 6 maps mate (Y) there is like 15. Quickscoping isn't as good admittedly but if your pro its alright

lol,i think over all then that MW2 is better Than 1 but what about MW3?

HillBill

They haven't even started thinking about MW3. Robert Bowling said in an interview that he is resting for a few months before even considering making another Modern Warfare. Now please can we stop talking about it. COD4 and MW2 are very good games lets leave it at that.