Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WW To Hard And Is It Worth It?

Default WW To Hard And Is It Worth It?

Is the world wonder to hard to make.

i think its hqrd to get the plans but not hard to build,that dosent seem like too many resorces if you have good resorce production.

is it also worth building it.

i think both as it represents the pride and shows that we can work as a team to achieve miricals but all it does is sit there for not many people to see and you do use a lot of resorces if you spent time collecting them

Building one and winning is easier than people make out

I can get all my stables and barracks updated easily I don't see a problem building a WW

Feel free to click here and join my Travian UK group

Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar

If you play a game, of course it is worth winning it too.

If you don't think it's worth winning or contributing in some way towards a win, there's really no point in playing. Even the 'no endgame, smashy smashy' players will pick a side and hit an opposite side, so they also contribute to someone winning, just in a less typical fashion.

And finally, is there a point in playing? Probably not, but we just keep coming back.

Laika's personal lap dog

i managed to build 2 at the same time

On Cloud 8! (The ladder wasn't long enough for cloud 9)

Quote Originally Posted by phil bmxer View Post
    i managed to build 2 at the same time

You must be some sort of SUPER NERD!

The nerdiest superhero around!

Feared by Chuck Norris Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member nosim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elite 09 View Post
    Is the world wonder to hard to make.

i think its hqrd to get the plans but not hard to build,that dosent seem like too many resorces if you have good resorce production.

i think both as it represents the pride and shows that we can work as a team to achieve miricals but all it does is sit there for not many people to see and you do use a lot of resorces if you spent time collecting them
    Building a WW is not hard, you simply click on things.

The diplomacy side is hard, not attracting the other WW hammers is hard, making sure your members send defence and wheat is EXTREMELY hard. Organising attacks on WW's seems to be hard as every alliance seems to screw it up (apart from KINO!)

Trying to get wheat at 5am is also hard, staying awake for 3 days is pretty hard for most people to.

There are so many other things you have to think about.

lol,ok,i do like to win and build world wonders but trust me,i wont be building one,ill be reinforcing with my spermen and paladins at the ready and getting more oasis's and villages.

im more of the troops sorta peron and like to get raiding medals.

(got 3 before yay)

trust me,in speed if our alliance manages to build a WW,ill be at the center of defence and all military issues

its worth it qucikest way to win game

Cuttlefish Tamer
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Quote Originally Posted by s0lids back View Post
    its worth it qucikest way to win game
    More like the only way to win the game

Synyster Gates is my spirit animal tbh

Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member FlacidBreasts's Avatar

Its not hard to build in the way of finding the resources. It depends on how committed the alliance backing you are, if they send lots of wheat and defence it is easy, if not its a nightmare... scraping every resources from every little place to npc for wheat and send aint nice and is very hard. I found attracting hammers rather easy.... wait you aint supposed to do that

Definitely worth doing in my opinion if you win so you have done it, but for the reason of the disappointment of not winning - i found it didnt feel that good winning but I think it would have felt rubbish spending all the time and money to not have won. Also I dont think many people would want to do it more than once!

Moderator Comment: Tullia
    Mind your language! The filter doesn't exist to let you swear, you are still not supposed to do it! Tx

He Has A Hat Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Jalis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFyre View Post
    More like the only way to win the game
    Could always cata every other village in existance while preventing the construction of a WW.
    "These cowardly ideals, they will be the down fall of humanity" "Humanity? I dont see humanity anywhere" - Arteria Cranium

Mouse64

Would be nice if there was a feature that made it possible for the rest of the members to see more of the progress, its quite boring to stuff resources into something you never ever see

Quote Originally Posted by Elite 09 View Post

you try and think of a way to win the game.

http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_4143

you may as well make someone happy, so please, use that link.
    Sheep Lovers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    And I know as little as you lot about this. Just because Im a moderator, doesnt mean I know anything *Dont quoute that.
    even better! Press [ctr] & [w] at the same time if your cool

Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nosim View Post
    Building a WW is not hard, you simply click on things.

The diplomacy side is hard, not attracting the other WW hammers is hard, making sure your members send defence and wheat is EXTREMELY hard. Organising attacks on WW's seems to be hard as every alliance seems to screw it up (apart from KINO!)

Trying to get wheat at 5am is also hard, staying awake for 3 days is pretty hard for most people to.

Yeah, but as Flacid implied, attracting hammers is also good! Just makes the victory all the more sweeter. I also don't think we did too bad in HoS with the WW attacks. But of course, KINO did awesome, as they did with all aspects of the endgame as far as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse64 View Post
    Would be nice if there was a feature that made it possible for the rest of the members to see more of the progress, its quite boring to stuff resources into something you never ever see
    If you're in a good alliance, they'll supply you with as much detail as they can without making any kind of risks to the security of their plans. Bear in mind not all of your alliance are not working for the same WW.

when you play against HOS on speed. it is hard, snidey people
    Some people call me crazy, I agree

Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member FlacidBreasts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AssasinOllie View Post
    when you play against HOS on speed. it is hard, snidey people
    really? Well HoS was a one off alliance and won't be back so no need to worry anyone. Although I don't understan how HoS are seen as snidey.

Quote Originally Posted by FlacidBreasts View Post
    really? Well HoS was a one off alliance and won't be back so no need to worry anyone. Although I don't understan how HoS are seen as snidey.
    Its good to see HOS leave on a good note.

Sad to see what Leona did to trash the name of PWNSTARs this last server.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member badbrain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neddac View Post
    Its good to see HOS leave on a good note.

you what ? confeds i.e UV and SAU and PWN and allies won that round UKX5

what did you do ? last ukx...6 fyi leona got uv to come out of retirement,for one more round.if you need proof ask flaccid or fza. if we did a good job she asked one thing ,frozen and UV did it,was to whack HOS.job done

Quote Originally Posted by badbrain View Post
    you what ? confeds i.e UV and SAU and PWN and allies won that round UKX5

what did you do ? last ukx...6 fyi leona got uv to come out of retirement,for one more round.if you need proof ask flaccid or fza. if we did a good job she asked one thing ,frozen and UV did it,was to whack HOS.job done

neddac, dan mitch jamie whoever you and your mate(s) are just jog on...losers
    They did, well some did! Wall lowered from 20 to 18 :p

Quote Originally Posted by nosim View Post

Getting wheat at 5am is easy, you just need to make sure you dont tell people you have a huge gap at 9am every morning, as if you do, they divert their deliveries to that time, and then you have the 5am gap :p

Quote Originally Posted by Neddac
    Neddac, please dont make comments about things you know very little about, thanks
    I need help, not ridicule!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast