View Poll Results: What is the best name for the cat?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Magic

6 31.58%
  • Inky

10 52.63%
  • Rick Astley

2 10.53%
  • The Devourer of Worlds

1 5.26%
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: WvV Round 3 - Sign up & Game

You being a villager wouldn't prove that peachy is a liar - you could well have innocently made the suggestion about Inky and hence are now trying to avoid the attached suspicion. Equally, he could be lying and it may have been his idea, and he's trying to shift blame to you. We could lynch both of you and it still wouldn't prove anything on that front, as a villager or a wolf in your situation may understandably be attempting to shift blame to stay alive, regardless of their role.

What I do find interesting is that you're *completely* ignoring what's been said about the location of the alpha's house.

EDIT: I stand corrected, you addressed the alpha-house issue while I was typing that XD must type faster. My point about peachy still stands though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Meta Knight View Post
    You being a villager wouldn't prove that peachy is a liar - you could well have innocently made the suggestion about Inky and hence are now trying to avoid the attached suspicion. Equally, he could be lying and it may have been his idea, and he's trying to shift blame to you. We could lynch both of you and it still wouldn't prove anything on that front, as a villager or a wolf in your situation may understandably be attempting to shift blame to stay alive, regardless of their role.
    not really, why would i lie... but then vote myself and be happy to be killed?

Bluff? Besides, you haven't done it yet, you could be all talk.

So far as I'm concerned, we should lynch either DB or Skull, and if the one we lynch first is the alpha, then we celebrate and leave the other one be, if the one we lynch first is a villager, then the other is our probable alpha and we take them out. I don't see that it matters which way round we do it, does anyone have any thoughts or better ideas?

If i don't i'll eat me own socks?

It'd be more convincing if you offered to eat Mikey's :p

Then it's a deal!

You're going to die with a mouthful of mikey's really smellysocks if you get lynched XD =| how attractive...

I've sent my lynch vote in now

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

So far as I'm concerned, we should lynch either DB or Skull, and if the one we lynch first is the alpha, then we celebrate and leave the other one be, if the one we lynch first is a villager, then the other is our probable alpha and we take them out. I don't see that it matters which way round we do it, does anyone have any thoughts or better ideas?
    Thats the same conclusion I came to SMK. Ill be voting Devilbells as I stated earlier today after the kill post was published and in that order.

As for you Devilbells, stop trying to cover your tracks now that you've been cottoned onto to, for all we know, you might even been the witch/warlock, supporting the wolves from behind the scenes, and trying to avoid getting yourself lynched, due to your actions, and to then hope you can join up with your wolf friends perhaps.

Sorry Devilbells, but youll be getting my vote today, not for this stunt, but for the fact i have suspected you for days, and this kinda just brings it all to a head.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachyMcWiggins View Post
    Thats the same conclusion I came to SMK. Ill be voting Devilbells as I stated earlier today after the kill post was published and in that order.

As for you Devilbells, stop trying to cover your tracks now that you've been cottoned onto to, for all we know, you might even been the witch/warlock, supporting the wolves from behind the scenes, and trying to avoid getting yourself lynched, due to your actions, and to then hope you can join up with your wolf friends perhaps.

Sorry Devilbells, but youll be getting my vote today, not for this stunt, but for the fact i have suspected you for days, and this kinda just brings it all to a head.
    cover my tracks... once lynched you'll all see im a villager, and then you'll see that i would have no need to cover my tracks.

Peachy on the other hand...

So, Im happy to be killed... but don't listen to peachy, he's a wolf who's lieing to try and get you to vote for villagers.

It's funny because you could swap 'Devilbells' for a number of names.

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    It's funny because you could swap 'Devilbells' for a number of names.
    LIke wolf, dont we all know that already though.

LIke wolf, dont we all know that already though.
    so how bout we go for this...

If im a wolf, then people wont lynch you...
    If im not a wolf, then everyone should lynch you

If you're so sure im a wolf then you'll be fine with that?

Oh wait, I forgot you allready know im a villager

Quote Originally Posted by devilbells View Post
    so how bout we go for this...

If im a wolf, then people wont lynch you...
    If im not a wolf, then everyone should lynch you

If you're so sure im a wolf then you'll be fine with that?

Oh wait, I forgot you allready know im a villager
    Your death will be a worth sacrifice then.

If you're a wolf then, well, you're a wolf. If you're not, peachy will probably get one in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    Your death will be a worth sacrifice then.

If you're a wolf then, well, you're a wolf. If you're not, peachy will probably get one in the face.
    Thats true.

Personally i believe Devilbells is a villager, i'm more suspicious of Skullblaka and Electricwolf.
    Crouching Tiger, ready to pounce...
    Jeremy Clarkson: "If you have all the facts to hand, you will see there are two sides to every argument and that both sides are right. So you can only have an opinion if you do not have all the facts to hand"

Quote Originally Posted by Berethor View Post
    Thats true.

Personally i believe Devilbells is a villager, i'm more suspicious of Skullblaka and Electricwolf.
    I'm undecided with all of those three, but it just seems like the only way to win this is going with the majority.

Devilbells looks like he's a gonner, and we'll go for the others in time.

This DB vs peachy thing will have to wait; if we lynch DB tonight and he is not the alpha, Skullblaka should be our priority. On that note, seeing as several people already seem to be heading towards a vote against Devilbells, I suggest that others follow suit tonight so as not to split the vote.

SMK, think about this... you'll essentially be allowing Peachy to play the villagers some more, we really don't want that.

Well devilbells, you'd better be a wolf, because I dont want to die

EDIT: What will happen if neither of us are wolves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullia View Post
    The worst has come to pass: he was found slaughtered in his bedroom. The carnage was horrific, blood splashes covering the walls, his body fearfully ripped apart by animals with huge teeth... he has become another victim to the dreaded wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulblaka View Post
    Well devilbells, you'd better be a wolf, because I dont want to die

EDIT: What will happen if neither of us are wolves?
    They have to say 'Oh, Devilbells, you were so right. We should have just voted Peachy'

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast