70 84.34%
  • No - I cant wait for the new v3.6 server

10 12.05%
  • I don't care

3 3.61%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti 3.6 on server 3 petition

Default Anti 3.6 on server 3 petition

I know a lot of people are just as cheesed off as me over finding out that T3.6 will be introduced on the server 3 restart. Laika insists there is nothing he can do. So lets give him some ammunition to go to his collegues in the travian HQ to get the desicion reversed. If you dont want T3.6 on the new server 3 or if you wont be returning as a result of it post here.

Please only one post per person, lets not spam this up, just give laika some genuine ammunition to try and get the decision reversed, or at least vent your outrage

I for one am out. Thanks to everyone who's helped make playing this game so enjoyable over the last few years.

(EDIT: Thanks Dark4venger, fixed, these things happen when your blinded by rage!lol)
    Last edited by Drillbit; 30 Nov 2009 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Remove request for thread to be sticky'd
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpromiscous
    I was talking to the organ grinder not the monkey, have a bannana and go away, good boy
    s3:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=81854956dfe

Good call PT.I'm also very cheesed off to saythe least and won't be returning to server 3.

If only we were being offered T3.5! T3.6...what on earth is that? By the way PT, you'll get an Infraction message anytime soon about this thread. It'll be locked and you'll be in trouble for trying to voice your opinions - I was.

I sign

for what it's worth my vote carries the general view of the FOAD alliance as well and that's 100+ players that won't be returning.

Anything that can be done by the admin team would be appreciated
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8506&dateline=1263443231

Classic hammer bangarang, damn that was hard to feed

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/6380120797e

I sign.

I was planning to return as a member of FOAD this server, as a final hurrah before graduating and entering the real world. Like or loathe, FOAD was where I started my (now short) Trav career and I was looking to going one last round with them.

I think I will now give up Travian - the addition of the Goldclub, amongst the other changes, makes me feel like the game takes away the skill and enjoyment involved - what thrill does an attack coming from 16 hours away and landing at 4am, when you know you won't be awake, hold - when you know you've autododged your troops?

There are several people who taught me this game was about agression, intelligence and skill - and I'm not sure how 3.6 shows this. So I'm out.

I will sign I don't want T3.6 introduced
    Hikidy Booo

Consider my signature here.

I was looking forward to reporting and commentating on the new UK3, and wonder if there is any point. Most experienced players will be gone, and I dont think there is much fun to be had on the new style server.

It was hard enough for some to pump gold on in the first place, and now it will be impossible to keep up.

I will be seriously reconsidering coming back.

Mracius

I had intended to come back and play this server, a last hurrah for myself and many of my friends in the game. The decision to run s3 as T3.6 means I will no longer be returning to play.

I sign.

You have my backing....
    Be nice to have something to show HQ, and i think this may be the only way, but this could also very easily be locked and never put into full swing, we will see

Teuton MemberTeuton Member U.N. Owen's Avatar

I sign

3.6 is a load of rubbish from the travian money grabbers

im in too mate- 3.6 is rubbish to put it mildly for non gold users

I sign.

Just as I was getting serious about this game again and looking to put decent amounts of time into it, they kill off everything I enjoyed. I don't like paying for gold as it is, and now it might aswell be mandatory. Hence, no UK3 for me. Without half the people I know joining, its pointless.

count me in, some of the features are plain awful and i was planning on the next server 3 being my swan song, but not if this goes ahead!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life 8)

I have not played server 3 before so I cannot say I won't be coming back, but if this really is completely favoring gold users then I'm definatly against this. *signs*
    ~Mini Seika is celebrating the day~

AKH: "Difference between seika and everyone else: if you find yourself reading a post really fast while running out of oxygen cause thereís no punctuation, itís seikaís post"

If you like Dragons join me and others at the Dragonhill community forums;
    To Dragonhill

Put my name on it.
    Fair enough it will be easier for smaller members, but surely the loyal long serving members should be considered aswel.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

I sign.

T- Trouble ^_^

Im in too.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mrpanky's Avatar

I sign, however you got the title wrong ; )
    Pank
    Lurking since 2008...

Laika's personal lap dog

3.6 is amazing! i know people dont like change but come on! seriously better!

I sign. I don't play s3 but I do play some of the others and am a gold user. I have played for over 3 years. But if this comes into my servers I will not restart them. 3.6 is simply terrible!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast