Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

Thread: ND against the N/E

  1. #1

    Default ND against the N/E

    Okies so the worst kept secret since John and Edwina is finally laid bare.

    I would like for this thread to be an accurate record of the proposed annihilation, where we can track gains and losses.

    Or as is usual we could just spam it up :p

    Most major incoming are recognised at around 3am Saturday onwards.

    There will be some 'ooh', some 'ahh', some 'ouch', some 'wtf', and more than likely some 'none of your troops returned'

    But for a wing of 31, we guarantee to entertain

    Watch this space, and flame away till the morrow

  2. #2
    Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a hole.
    Posts
    6,351

    Default

    Bash the Boshers! :spychic:

  3. #3
    Gaul MemberGaul Member yddraigcoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    hamster free zone
    Posts
    228

    Default

    as someone not on s5 would like to see some of the ouch in battle reports please.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Digit View Post

    Most major incoming are recognised at around 3am Saturday onwards.

    Damm, I thought it was 1am not 3am, please can I recall my troops
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    and for the ,last time I'm not turkish
    [22:25:53] PizzaTheHut says: i have pulled out of ryan

  5. #5

    Default

    Lol wondered how long it would be before the underpants turned up, nice work

    Expect to fill them shortly in the least expected places, word on the street is there's an artefact up for grabs, one careful owner, the usual malarkey

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Digit View Post
    Lol wondered how long it would be before the underpants turned up, nice work

    Expect to fill them shortly in the least expected places, word on the street is there's an artefact up for grabs, one careful owner, the usual malarkey
    My mum packed me extra ones for this week.

    Artifact you say, is it chocolate coated??
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    and for the ,last time I'm not turkish
    [22:25:53] PizzaTheHut says: i have pulled out of ryan

  7. #7

    Default

    Nah - it comes with free cookies though. ;-)
    Unremarkable and mediocre.

    Fact.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Leaves View Post
    Nah - it comes with free cookies though. ;-)
    Can I still have free cookies if I lose all my troops, at least it will be some consolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    and for the ,last time I'm not turkish
    [22:25:53] PizzaTheHut says: i have pulled out of ryan

  9. #9

    Default

    dang typo's I read constipation, my bad

    *slaps wrist*

  10. #10

    Default

    fail

    http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=188334af593

    there will be wins, and there will be spam, it's about keeping track innit

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Digit View Post
    fail

    http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=188334af593

    there will be wins, and there will be spam, it's about keeping track innit

    And sometimes it will be difficult to wade through the amount of spam you would normally expect on here, your doing a good job so far evading it, but it may get tougher as time goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    and for the ,last time I'm not turkish
    [22:25:53] PizzaTheHut says: i have pulled out of ryan

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Digit View Post
    fail

    http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=188334af593

    there will be wins, and there will be spam, it's about keeping track innit
    Epic FAIL, I bet ND are quaking at the sight of attacks like that.....

  13. #13

    Default

    Oh - I could sure use his spare crop somewhere.....
    Unremarkable and mediocre.

    Fact.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jethers77 View Post
    Epic FAIL, I bet ND are quaking at the sight of attacks like that.....
    Well this is taken from the Alliance Analysis thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Pickle View Post

    Except the part where R, CaE, P-R, and just about every alliance in the NE considers anything over 2k to be a hammer, and they think that if you can get 10 waves in one minute you're doing great.
    So that was a NE hammer that was lost ...... shame on them
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    and for the ,last time I'm not turkish
    [22:25:53] PizzaTheHut says: i have pulled out of ryan

  15. #15

    Default

    Ahh the most hated alliance in the NE is being attacked. My god an alliance in the NE with no FEDs or NAPs well it was only a matter of time

    but who's attacking, who's winning, any reports?

    I've read in the forum the NE is full of 2k hammers so it is true

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil McKraken View Post
    Ahh the most hated alliance in the NE is being attacked. My god an alliance in the NE with no FEDs or NAPs well it was only a matter of time

    but who's attacking, who's winning, any reports?

    I've read in the forum the NE is full of 2k hammers so it is true
    Most Hated?

    Nah. We have *many* friends.

    We just choose not to confed with our farms.

    As for who is attacking - er, that would be the whole NE innit.
    Unremarkable and mediocre.

    Fact.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Leaves View Post
    Most Hated?

    Nah. We have *many* friends.

    We just choose not to confed with our farms.

    As for who is attacking - er, that would be the whole NE innit.
    I remember the days when CaE were hated, ahhh those were the days
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    and for the ,last time I'm not turkish
    [22:25:53] PizzaTheHut says: i have pulled out of ryan

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Digit View Post
    dang typo's I read constipation, my bad

    *slaps wrist*
    Whats that broken digit YOur constipated?

    I think your your confused

    the reason you never go to the toilet is because you talk constant poop :p

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetMan View Post
    Whats that broken digit YOur constipated?

    I think your your confused

    the reason you never go to the toilet is because you talk constant poop :p
    Your not gonna get a cookie if you carry on like that :p:p

    By the way, the Bosh boys have chief'd a vill from ND Storm, maybe they used all of these fakes as a bit of a smokescreen to ensure lack of defence.
    Funny thing was that 1 chief went in before the cattas did, what a n00b !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    and for the ,last time I'm not turkish
    [22:25:53] PizzaTheHut says: i have pulled out of ryan

  20. #20

    Default

    Well if the whole NE is after you then that's a hated alliance, end off

    so maybe there is cohesion in the NE, disscuss, would be good to have some input that isn't Dspot or rags based. Is a meta going to emerge, or is it to late, I think the NE will be a blood bath unless one alliance steps forward to get players moveing time is ticking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •