Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theories

Default Conspiracy theories

Lets say Player A has been a right pain in bum attacking Player B
    Player A has been doing a great job dodging incomings from player B's alliance
    Just as player B's alliance has organised mass destruction on player A's account
    Player A becomes banned
    but the twist
    Player C sent out attack split second before ban, and player A can't move out troops

So was Player A unlucky getting banned when he did?
    or Player C lucky with the timing of the ban?

or is there any other ideas?

Yes 30DOM was is involved

:tullia:
    Last edited by ben kenobi; 31 Jan 2010 at 10:41 PM.

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Leicestonion's Avatar

Player A, IMO, was a coward, suddenly paniced and couldn't handle the heat so got themselves banned but it was all too late!

30DOM - PB - UWF

RIP Paul Gray...
    Metal has lost an awesome bassist.

Yet another example of dirty 30dom cheating again.. no wonder 30dom are top with all them MHs in their pocket!!!

... Sonea has been very quiet, buried in the secret underground genetic research lab. So far, the attempts to breed a palaxe or axedin have not worked ...

Nothing like good timming!
    Gud|Naked
    30Dom

Quote Originally Posted by autobunny View Post
    Yet another example of dirty 30dom cheating again.. no wonder 30dom are top with all them MHs in their pocket!!!
    The fact that player A was banned came as a shock to us all, many other players had planned to hit through the night to cause panic and maximum damage now that can not happen.

30DOM are where they are due to the skill and experience of the players in the alliance. Your claims of corruption are unfounded and fabricated lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecold Killer View Post
    If Jo trusts you then you're a good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by gowf View Post
    jo is still too awesome for words.

Prom Princess 2010 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Fiamma's Avatar

I've read that about 5 times now and can't understand it. Need more coffee.

Feared by Chuck Norris Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member nosim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Jo View Post
    The fact that player A was banned came as a shock to us all, many other players had planned to hit through the night to cause panic and maximum damage now that can not happen.

30DOM are where they are due to the skill and experience of the players in the alliance. Your claims of corruption are unfounded and fabricated lies.
    You tell her jo, dont need some noob posting nonsense about 30DOM!

Jo just rips into Sonea, just like that.
    Shows that we mean business ;D
    3.1 Gaul offensive army record on ukx - http://travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=78e41f03b
    Record-breaking 3.5 Gaul offensive army on ukx - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80104522c46
    My defensive/offensive secondary army - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/801541f9b3c

I have retired and will never make a comeback, not even to lead 30DOM one more time. It's been a pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by Eerik View Post
    Jo just rips into Sonea, just like that.
    Shows that we mean business ;D
    its fine shes just laying down the law! no one escapes, beware trolls!

... Sonea has been very quiet, buried in the secret underground genetic research lab. So far, the attempts to breed a palaxe or axedin have not worked ...

Teuton MemberTeuton Member U.N. Owen's Avatar

I think its Freemasonic symbolism. The NWO are trying to show their power in the same ways their ancestors the Freemasons did. Through subliminal symbolism. They are expressing their power to us through politics in Travian and making certain people like "Player A" seem to be in a position of power - all subliminal of course.

The only way for us to spot Freemasonic symbolism is too look very close at everything. Everything that makes you change your state of mind or anything that might seem to be coincidence . It isnt coincidence.. It has happened for a reason - Open Your Eyes... See what is behind it.. We cant let these people like "Player A" gaining anymore power.. Destroy them and the MH of the server.

Thats my conspiracy theory on it

MemberMember

Quote Originally Posted by autobunny View Post
    Hear, Hear!

Thats some good team spirit there Jo

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I think its Freemasonic symbolism. The NWO are trying to show their power in the same ways their ancestors the Freemasons did. Through subliminal symbolism. They are expressing their power to us through politics in Travian and making certain people like "Player A" seem to be in a position of power - all subliminal of course.

The only way for us to spot Freemasonic symbolism is too look very close at everything. Everything that makes you change your state of mind or anything that might seem to be coincidence . It isnt coincidence.. It has happened for a reason - Open Your Eyes... See what is behind it.. We cant let these people like "Player A" gaining anymore power.. Destroy them and the MH of the server.

Thats my conspiracy theory on it
    Are you Dan Brown?!? I love your books.

Teuton MemberTeuton Member U.N. Owen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bang Bus|F View Post
    Hear, Hear!

Thats some good team spirit there Jo

Are you Dan Brown?!? I love your books.
    Why yes! Yes I am
    Oh Yeah Im rich from my Books. I live in a mansion now with 5 cars and a limo.. Wanna hook up

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Leicestonion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Why yes! Yes I am
    Oh Yeah Im rich from my Books. I live in a mansion now with 5 cars and a limo.. Wanna hook up
    lmao... oh and loving your theory.
    Maybe we have passed subliminal messages through the powers that be, The Forums, and only those that are special, in a 'Special' way can decipher the DOM code!

or maybe Mr Kenobi had one vodka too many, at the time of trying to write his post, and got his Alphabet all mixed up, thus confusing the hell out of us all! including those that knew what happened!

30DOM - PB - UWF

RIP Paul Gray...
    Metal has lost an awesome bassist.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicestonion View Post
    lmao... oh and loving your theory.
    Maybe we have passed subliminal messages through the powers that be, The Forums, and only those that are special, in a 'Special' way can decipher the DOM code!

or maybe Mr Kenobi had one vodka too many, at the time of trying to write his post, and got his Alphabet all mixed up, thus confusing the hell out of us all! including those that knew what happened!
    thats an extreme posibility, but i think i prefer U.N. Owen answer, far more realistic

the only way to settle this once and for all is truth serum and a lie detector test, are they available on line?

In fairness whether there is cheating or not is no longer important. Some players cheat, some are just good, the cheaters know who they are and little will be done about it (this isn't directed at 30DOM, i think the whole server has its fair share of corruption). But to say there is no cheating, even in 30DOM, is just lies. Get over the fact and play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Saor View Post
    But to say there is no cheating, even in 30DOM, is just lies. Get over the fact and play the game.

Oooh oooh, please post your proof please, that would be really good.

Hang on, I'll just get a chair, a good book, a chicken sandwich, and a beer, I think I could be in for a long wait.

MMmmmm, chicken sandwich
    I need help, not ridicule!

MemberMember

the only way to settle this once and for all is truth serum and a lie detector test, are they available on line?
    Or you could do something pro-active about it instead of saying stupid things like this, for example contacting the MH with proof of cheating or contacting people in 30dom (or leader in particular) with the proof of the cheating and they will most likely look into it and see if you are full of bs or not.

But to say there is no cheating, even in 30DOM, is just lies.
    Well for starters, I dont think it is lies and just because you speculate that 30dom cheats does not make it in anyway true. I've asked to hear some of the things you think 30 has done to cheat and in reply you whine a bit and dont answer the question.

Get over the fact and play the game.
    Excuse me but you are the one that keeps bringing it up, I'm only defending my team against your propaganda. Maybe you should take your own advice and get over it.

you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you. Try actually reading my comments before you go off on a defensive 30DOM tirade.

I have never brought up the issue of cheating. I have never whined about it. I don't even know who your leader is. I expressed an opinion above after someone else started the thread. I couldn't give a monkeys if you are cheating or not. I think there is a lot cheating on the board, which is what i said above, I also stressed i wasn't directing my comment at your alliance but the whole server so get over yourself and stop thinking every comment is about you lot.

Your need to be the big shot amuses me amigo, but get off your soap box and actually let people comment in the forum with out you and your cronies jumping on the same old tired band wagon. Its about time you got over yourself.

As for propaganda? Do you undestand the meaning of the word? Its not me who groans on about myself or my alliance or comments on every thread that offers an opinion. It's like you didn't get enough attention as a child or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Saor
    I also stressed i wasn't directing my comment at your alliance but the whole server so get over yourself and stop thinking every comment is about you lot.
    But to say there is no cheating, even in 30DOM, is just lies

you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you.

Cough

Anyway, the person this thread concerns is now at least the 4th member of that alliance to get a ban...
    I need help, not ridicule!

Master Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by ben kenobi View Post
    Lets say Player A has been a right pain in bum attacking Player B
    Player A has been doing a great job dodging incomings from player B's alliance
    Just as player B's alliance has organised mass destruction on player A's account
    Player A becomes banned
    but the twist
    Player C sent out attack split second before ban, and player A can't move out troops

So was Player A unlucky getting banned when he did?
    or Player C lucky with the timing of the ban?

or is there any other ideas?

Yes 30DOM was is involved

:tullia:
    Sounds to me player A was sick of a certain 30dom player taking liberties and stood upto this player and systematically catted his villages dispite this player being a BIG def player.. Mass fakes and everytime changing his target village means he catted around 5 of the 30doms villages and re-took 2 of his oases.

Sounds to me the 30dom player , like a typical bully started something he could not finish and got caught caught well and truly with his trousers down..

And in spite of all the attacks only 1 cat attack got through and the rest were cut

And yes I do think player A was highly "unlucky" as the timing of the ban meant he could not move his troops which had been embarrassing the 30dom player all day long,..

As it was the clearer that took his troops had no cats and would easily been dodged and player a would still be catting villages now..

Anyway such a shame that these bully players have to go running to there alliance when they bite off more then they can chew ...

Banned

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast