Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full List of Quests & Rewards

Default Full List of Quests & Rewards

Completing The Quests - All 24 of them

Quest 1
    Upgrade your Woodcutter to level 1.
    Then click on the Quest master and he will automatically finish it for you so you do not have to wait. The Woodcutter are the green trees. Click on them and then click on Upgrade to level 1. You must be in the Village overview to find them. To access the Village overview, go to the top of the Travian screen and there you will find 5 circles each with a unique picture. Hover you mouse over each one to find out which is which. Once you found the Village Overview, Click on it.

Quest 2
    Now, you have to build a Wheat Field to level 1. This time the Quest master will not automatically complete it for you. The Wheat Fields are the yellow-ish fields. If you hover your mouse over it, it will say Wheat Field.

Quest 3
    Next you will have to change your village name. To do this go to the side of your screen and click on "Profile". This will take you to a new screen. Now you will have to press "Edit Profile" which will be just under your Population and Rank. Your population is how much Wheat Consumption you have. Troops do not count towards population but increase your Wheat Consumption. The higher population you have, the higher rank you will have. Once you have changed it, go back to the Quest Master and click on him.

Quest 4
    After that you will then have to go to the Statistics page. This will look like a pie with a small piece cut out. Click on it and find your username. Look at the number next to it and then copy it. Go back to the Quest master and paste it into the small box. That is your rank

Quest 5
    The Quest Master will have given you Travian Plus. Use this Travian Plus to construct a Iron Mine and a Clay Pit. The Iron Mine are the Grey Mountains and the Clay Pit are the orange pits. Go have a drink and a snack and then come back. Travian will continue to work when you are offline too

Quest 6
    Next you will have to read a message sent by Quest Master. Go to the top of your Screen and click on the messages button. There is a picture at the top of this guide to help you. After opening the message go back to the Quest master and click on him. He will give you 20 Gold which you can then use later on for various things. You can message other players using this system. The message button will light up light yellow when you have a message. The reports button will light up light green when you have a unread report. A report include Attacks, Trades and Reinforcements.

Quest 7
    Now you have to click on the map button and find the player he mentioned and get the co-ordinates. You will not have to look for him/her. He/She will be around the centre of your village. Once you have the co-ordinates. Copy the exact co-ordinates onto the Quest Master.

Quest 8
    After that you will then have to give 200 wheat to the Quest master. And that's all you have to do for this Quest

Quest 9
    Never waste time on Travian just waiting. Build something! In this quest you must build one Clay Pit, one Iron Mine and one Woodcutter. If you cannot build them it is either because you do not have enough resources or you do not have enough Wheat Production. If your Wheat is producing 3 per hour. You will need to upgrade it. Remember! You still have Travian Plus so you can build two fields at a time.

Quest 10
    For this quest. You don't have to do anything. But you should do something. To make future quests easier for you. Try getting all your Fields to level 1. And if you do that. Aim to get everything to level 2. You will realise when your army comes because in the Village Overview there will be a rat. If you so this, click on the Quest master.

Quest 11
    Halfway there! This Quest is simple too. Just go to your reports and read the only report you have on there. Go back to your Quest Master and you've done it. The Reports button will be in a light green.

Quest 12
    In this quest you will have to build all your resource Fields to level 1. And you'll have to upgrade your Wheat Fields too. Travian Plus will help you by letting you build 2 things at once. Doing this quest will take a little longer.

Quest 13
    You could do this quest while doing Quest 11. Go to Profile > Edit Profile > Then copy this: [#0]
    onto your Profile. This is the Dove of Peace and will show you how long you have been player or if you still have your Beginners Protection. Put your mouse over it and see how long you have left.

Quest 14
    Now go to the Village Centre and click on an empty Circle. Find something called a Cranny and then click on "Construct Building". Now wait for the time to end and then click on the Quest Master

Quest 15
    Extend one Woodcutter, one Clay Pit, one Iron Mine and one Wheat Field to level 2. So instead of everything at level 1. Make just 1 of each level 1 Field into a level 2 Field. Wheat will need to be upgraded and will have to be higher than 3 wheat per hour. This will take time as you don't have an endless supply of resources.

Quest 16
    Next you will have go to the "Manual" and then click on "Military". After this click on "Barracks" and see how much wood it says. If you can't find it, it costs 210 wood. Just enter 210 into the box and click Done.

Quest 17
    You will start a village with a Main Building level 1. For this quest, you need to upgrade the Main Building to level 2. And once you've done that, to level 3! The Main Building will be your longest task but the Main Building reduces the building time for other buildings.

Quest 18
    A repeat task. Go to your Statistics and find your new rank. Copy it onto the Quest Master Task Bar again. You will have noticed that your rank has gone up considerably since last time. Your moving up quick in the Travian World but you need to Trade and Fight Too!

Quest 19
    Now you have a choice between making 2 Legionnaires/Clubswingers/Phalanx (Roman/Teuton/Gaul)
    Or a Marketplace. Building 2 troops will be quicker then building a Marketplace but troops you build will die quite quickly. To build troops you need a barracks. But before you can build a Barracks you will need to build a Rally Point. Click on an empty square to build a Barracks and a Rally Point.
    To build a Marketplace you need a Warehouse and a Granary. Once you have built both. You can build a Marketplace.

Quest 20
    Everything I said in Quest 19 covers Quest 20.

Quest 21
    Now build 2 Troops in the Barracks. Click on the barracks and instead of the number "0" enter the number "2".
    If you chose to Trade. The things I said about Trading covers it in Quest 19.

Quest 22
    Now build every single field to level 2. You may have to have level 3 Wheat Fields to get everything to 2.

Quest 23
    Now build an Embassy. This can be built in the same way a Barracks or Granary can be built. Once you have built it. Move on! An embassy will let you join an Alliance for your next Quest.

Quest 24
    Get an invitation from an alliance in your region and join this alliance. Alternatively you can found your own alliance. For this you need an embassy level 3.
    To get an invitation to an Alliance find an alliance local to you and message there Leader politely asking to join. If no one is letting you join. You will have to upgrade your Embassy to level 3 and make your own. To accept an invite to an Alliance go to your Embassy and click on Accept.

Rewards

Quest 2: 50 Wood 60 Clay 30 Iron 10 Wheat
    Quest 3: 30 Wood 60 Clay 30 Iron 20 Wheat
    Quest 4: 40 Wood 30 Clay 20 Iron 30 Wheat
    Quest 5: 50 Wood 60 Clay 30 Iron 30 Wheat
    Quest 6: 20 Gold
    Quest 7: 60 Wood 30 Clay 40 Iron 90 Wheat
    Quest 8: Rat
    Quest 9: 100 Wood 80 Clay 40 Iron 40 Wheat
    Quest 10: 2 Days of Travian Plus
    Quest 11: 75 Wood 140 Clay 40 Iron 230 Wheat
    Quest 12: 75 Wood 80 Clay 30 Iron 50 Wheat
    Quest 13: 120 Wood 200 Clay 140 Iron 100 Wheat
    Quest 14: 150 Wood 180 Clay 30 Iron 130 Wheat
    Quest 15: 60 Wood 50 Clay 40 Iron 30 Wheat
    Quest 16: 50 Wood 30 Clay 60 Iron 20 Wheat
    Quest 17: 75 Wood 75 Clay 40 Iron 40 Wheat
    Quest 18: 100 Wood 90 Clay 100 Iron 60 Wheat
    Quest 19: 80 Wood 90 Clay 60 Iron 40 Wheat
    Quest 20:
    a) 70 Wood 100 Clay 90 Iron 100 Wheat
    b) 70 Wood 120 Clay 90 Iron 50 Wheat
    Quest 21:
    a) 300 Wood 320 Clay 360 Iron 570 Wheat
    b) 200 Wood 200 Clay 700 Iron 450 Wheat
    Quest 22: 15 Gold
    Quest 23: 100 Wood 60 Clay 90 Iron 40 Wheat
    Quest 24: 120 Wood 140 Clay 90 Iron 50 Wheat
    Last edited by Lynx Lynx; 17 Feb 2010 at 07:45 PM.
    Travian
    Quote Originally Posted by sk123 View Post
    is it legal to let some one farm you...?
    Lynx Lynx | Hilarious Video

Quote Originally Posted by jackhenderson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    2. This guide is out-dated and doesn't have the alliance quests
    It's out of date
    Travian

why do you really nee this? the quests alone tell you what to do, you don't need to explain how to upgrade the woodcutter

http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk5_4143

you may as well make someone happy, so please, use that link.
    Sheep Lovers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    And I know as little as you lot about this. Just because Im a moderator, doesnt mean I know anything *Dont quoute that.
    even better! Press [ctr] & [w] at the same time if your cool

Quote Originally Posted by 19kylegreer96 View Post
    why do you really nee this?
    It is helpful to have a list of rewards to refer to if players want to plan their server start. Can also help if you are waiting for your rat, to put in place the buildings and fields needed to complete the next quests as soon as it arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by 19kylegreer96 View Post
    the quests alone tell you what to do, you don't need to explain how to upgrade the woodcutter
    You would be surprised how many questions Support receives concerning quests. Although it is mostly confusion about translations and wording. If a player does have continuous difficulty following the quests, we can refer them to the guide which helps them to see the bigger picture and offers some extra guidance.

You missed out the reward for completing quest 22
    "Theres bob hope, and theres no hope."

Quote Originally Posted by jacklale234 View Post
    You missed out the reward for completing quest 22
    Thanks. Don't know how I missed it. Added on.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    It is helpful to have a list of rewards to refer to if players want to plan their server start. Can also help if you are waiting for your rat, to put in place the buildings and fields needed to complete the next quests as soon as it arrives.

You would be surprised how many questions Support receives concerning quests. Although it is mostly confusion about translations and wording. If a player does have continuous difficulty following the quests, we can refer them to the guide which helps them to see the bigger picture and offers some extra guidance.
    Yes.. Those are the exact same reasons on why I made it

And I was going to put an image on to help but apparently it's too big
    Last edited by Lynx Lynx; 17 Feb 2010 at 04:42 PM.
    Travian

Roman MemberRoman Member deepbluesea's Avatar

Looks good. Might help the surprising number of players who always seem to get stuck on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Ryano View Post
    Believing in Wikipedia is better.
    [citation needed]

The reward for market place is 700 clay not 700 iron, it's a much better reward
    I fly around in a little roflcopter =D

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Crannys's Avatar

Peachy, your wrong, its 700 iron.

I dislike how your guide is a wall of text.

Quote Originally Posted by Crannys View Post

I dislike how your guide is a wall of text.
    I'll try to make it prettier. I made a few images but I couldn't upload them for some reason. Still working on that solution.

EDIT: Problem solved
    Last edited by Lynx Lynx; 17 Feb 2010 at 06:59 PM.
    Travian

It was definitely 700 clay the last 2 times I did it, maybe the quest master likes me
    I fly around in a little roflcopter =D

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy the Peach View Post
    It was definitely 700 clay the last 2 times I did it, maybe the quest master likes me
    Isn't it different for different tribes?
    Warning! Above post may contain sarcasm!
    Thanks to apollo for the sig

The day I flew with
    The dragon was the day I
    Became Excellence.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon5 View Post
    Isn't it different for different tribes?
    Don't think so. Hope not anyway. Can anyone clarify this for me please?
    Travian

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Crannys's Avatar

It doesn't change per tribe + maybe you could give ebav.co.uk credit for the building photo's (Warehouse +Granary and Marketplace) and reword Quest 19 and not do Quest 19 and Quest 20 as one paragraph.

It doesn't change per tribe + maybe you could give ebav.co.uk credit for the building photo's (Warehouse +Granary and Marketplace) and reword Quest 19 and not do Quest 19 and Quest 20 as one paragraph.
    You could give credit too.
    Travian

If you will see they are hosted by me and am not using there link whereas you are linking directly to there image where no credit is given

I just did that quest on Comx2, and I got 700 clay.

Maybe, just maybe, you're wrong

Gauls per Chance?

Well i just completed it and got 700 wood, 200 clay, 200 iron and 450 wheat - I am a tuet on uk5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast