Thread: attack report

Default attack report

ive always wondered if you have to win the battle to know how many troops the other person has and if blacksmith upgrades affect it.

for example if i had 19 phalanx(reinforcements) and 1 rat(reinforcement) and all my clubs were away on raids
    and the attacker raided me with 9 clubs.

4 of my phalanx (reinforcements) died and 7 of his clubs died

would he know how many troops i had?
    we love you Tullia :tullia:

This is actually the worlds best sig itís just very small

Please take my opinion even thogh i am allmost definately younger than you

The official James Bond Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member jamesb's Avatar

he has to kill 25% percent of the troops I think. Thats for attacks and if none of there troops survive.

If it is a raid then he has to have 1 surviving troop which I think you always get?
    Last edited by jamesb; 18 Feb 2010 at 10:10 AM.

Unless he sends it on a raid, in which case the attacker can see the defending troops if just 1 attacking troop survives.

If some troops survive then they will always be able to see what you have (or had). If all of his troops die, then its based on the amount of defence he managed to kill. Not sure on the exact number, but its somewhere between about 25-50% of the defenders must be killed before you can see them. Any less than this and you just get ? ? ? in their troops.

damn ohh well thx guys
    we love you Tullia :tullia:

This is actually the worlds best sig itís just very small

Please take my opinion even thogh i am allmost definately younger than you