Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women

SpeedRunner

Default Women

Can someone help me crack what they bloody think! Drives me actually insane. Us males get such a bum deal </3

What's the problem champ?

Come sit on your uncle Stevie's knee and tell me all about it

SpeedRunner

It's the 'Hi, I'm a girl, i know what i want, now i don't, now i do again, now i'm in a mood' type thing. Just the whole species in general just make me wanna kill darkjudo

MemberMember koelerkildekoebingOo's Avatar

Foooooood. Om nom nom.
    Hello.

Love bot. Sorted.

Import, export, alll your favourite ports.

Welcome to the future, the one that doesn't involve you interacting with these complex females.

Obviously when the machines overthrow us, your death will be one of the more hilarious and disturbing but that is the risk you take when your love gun is aimed at Cybertron.
    The Four Taulphanic Tomes of Ill-Repute

The Poesy of Rage, The Chronicles of Weeping, The Unreadable Diary of Horse XVI
    and the Sol Invictus Edition of The Lulz That Ended Two Worlds.

MemberMember

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRunner View Post
    Can someone help me crack what they bloody think! Drives me actually insane. Us males get such a bum deal </3

If this was possible do you not think they would be the worlds richest person!!!!
    vidi vinci veni. its an easy mistake to make your honour

Gaul MemberGaul Member yddraigcoch's Avatar

if some genius gives you the answer please pass it on to this poor married man.

The best thing is for you not to want to know what they think or to try and understand them ... would only make life more complicated! :p
    http://www.encpress.com/GIFs/store_images/19.jpg

SpeedRunner

I wish darkjudo was here with his infinite wisdom

Men = strong physically, Women = strong mentally. So damn true :L:L

/faints :p

jtking3141

"The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all."

~Arthur Schopenhauer

spend time with just the 1, the 1 u love
    every girl is different.
    trust me, i am a female!

It's the 'Hi, I'm a girl, i know what i want, now i don't, now i do again, now i'm in a mood' type thing. Just the whole species in general just make me wanna kill darkjudo
    Wanting to kill darkjudo is my default state. I wake up and want to kill him.

Anyway, women don't know what they want, except usually it's not whatever you think it is because you're a man and you'll never understand andeveryoneelseisawfulandwaaaaaaaaaah. Or at least that's my interpretation.

The solution: Earplugs.

Wasn't he always asking for advice/ trying to make us care about his problems? And all of it with grammar fails second only to jamesb? The one good think Laika did was own him so hard he quit.

In all seriousness, the trick is to just act very stupid. Go with what you know as fact, and never assume anything because it only takes one wrong assumption to make them angrier than Satan himself. Then they will descend upon you with biblical wrath. Or winge on Facebook. Either one, really.
    Last edited by Jeeves; 24 Feb 2010 at 07:14 PM.

Great cliche:"Women eh?"

Even if you could find out exactly what they want, you probably would not implement the action of giving it to them properly and would still be wrong.

Women are never wrong, it is us men who need to understand this and just let them have their way ALWAYS.

"A happy wife is a happy life"
    I love cliches.

Smile

give them what they want when they want,have a quiet life and let them worry about it when it all goes wrong when they contradict themselves once too often!!!!

mmm... too much insulting us here i think, just because men are simpletons and we happen to be too complicated for them...

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    mmm... too much insulting us here i think, just because men are simpletons and we happen to be too complicated for them...
    Yes dear
    You see? Just give them what they want.

well i bet most of the women here dont have a job ;P lol

Angry

probably because we happen to be the ones who have to tidy up for YOU so have no actual time to do anything else. I am perfectly capable of getting a job as high up as a man, except, due to long standing culture, there are more men at work, so it is male dominated, making it harder for us to get to the top spots.

and alot of the women who play this are lower teenagers, and are not old enough to get a job.

i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member

it is impossible for a man to understand a woman... just give up trying and agree with everything they say

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast