Thread: Pushing changes question thread

Default Pushing changes question thread

The new rules page will be updated soon although the changes can already be viewed here.

If there are any areas users cannot understand or want clarification on this thread will be open for any questions to be asked in and will be checked regulary.

If you believe you have found an error/bug in the changes you may email admin@travian.co.uk and it will be looked into.

This is not a thread to complain about the changes and posts doing so will be deleted as they will only make answering genuine queries harder.
    Last edited by Samantha78; 15 Dec 2011 at 07:56 PM.

Ok, I have tried to send wheat to someone, it has told me I can't until they have sent me 26000 res, I understand why because I have feed their troops in my village for a few days, what I don't understand is when I click on the link telling me that I can't send I get a pop window with some numbers.

Can you tell me what the numbers represent?

Also the number is slowly going down, but I have received nothing from this player since his troops went back 3 days ago.

Edit: Is it going down by the 2 hours worth of res I can send him a day? (he is a bigger player than me)
    Last edited by Ben; 26 Feb 2010 at 11:51 AM.
    The Lion Warriors.

The Lion sleeps tonight.

I am also curious about the answer to Ben's question.

Also the annoucement made no mention that feeding someone elses troops counted towards your daily allowances for sending resources. Quite a major and unannouced change.

So much for 'Regularly Checked'. Any form of crew hasn't posted in here.
    Things that come to those who wait, are things left over by those who come first...

Please click here

Technically everything you do is in the past because once you've started doing something in the present it's in the past because it's been done. So currently, what I was doing then, or now, but it's actually then. I can't say what I'm doing 'cos I'm not doing it, I've already done it... Confusing

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Here is a screenshot of what it's supposed to look like. Is the description still missing when clicking the link?

GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Thegrin

Is it true that you can only offer/accept trades with a 0% to 20% profit/loss?

Here is what happened a short time ago:

I am still in BP & have 25 pop. My trading partner had 91 pop & is not in BP.

= = = =

Offers at the marketplace
    Offer Search Player Duration Action
    Clay 200 Iron 360 xxxxx 2:33:14 Accept offer

Due to the game rules you cannot accept this offer.
    = = = =

Could someone please explain exactly how the pushing rules affect trades?

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thegrin View Post
    IIRC that's only for sitters, although I'm probably wrong
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Quote Originally Posted by Thegrin View Post

Here is what happened a short time ago:

I am still in BP & have 25 pop. My trading partner had 91 pop & is not in BP.

= = = =

Offers at the marketplace
    Offer Search Player Duration Action
    Clay 200 Iron 360 xxxxx 2:33:14 Accept offer

Due to the game rules you cannot accept this offer.
    = = = =

Could someone please explain exactly how the pushing rules affect trades?
    You are <50 pop. I believe that may be the reason for your issues...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

Baby Baby Baby... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Also the number is slowly going down, but I have received nothing from this player since his troops went back 3 days ago.
    I think you answered yourself there, I have also encountered this but the other way around, and it has been when I have been defending someone and gone to send them some resources to rebuild a village they have had damaged etc, its because they have eben feeding your troops and this is seen as them giving you resources which, in a way, it is.

Hope this helps

-could just be a glich