Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Matchday Thread

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

goooo U's!

Ehm its not that they have a celebrity fan
    Its that Im using this profile and forgot (for a forum game)

but Go U's

Cait

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Cait - use your own profile for posting, yeah?
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

found it!
    sorry!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Cait is sneakily trying to advertise the new round

20 years since my team were last at Wembley :|

Athelstan

and 20 years more until they appear again

El Classico this Sunday, cannot wait!

4-1 Madrid

#VivaRonaldo
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by Holly Willoughby View Post
    goooo U's!

Ehm its not that they have a celebrity fan
    Its that Im using this profile and forgot (for a forum game)

but Go U's

Cait
    Yeah I didn't think Holly Willoughby used this forum.. Or that she is also called Cait

Thanks for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    Cait is sneakily trying to advertise the new round

20 years since my team were last at Wembley :|
    Haha, who do you support?
    'You're a Shaun' is the biggest insult ever!

R.I.P. Bus - Got hit by sebi and pip

UKx 8 Hammer
    UKx 15 Rammer
    UKx 20 Rammer

Arsenal had a shocker today, jesus. Not sure what Walcott was thinking trying to handball it like that either.

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Heh..I see what you did there.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive View Post
    Haha, who do you support?
    Sheffield Wednesday... They had a chance to play against Sheffield Untited in the quarter final but we lost against Charlton

Great goal from Rooney...

How Arsenal Wenger still has a job is beyond me, cannot stand the buffoon. I actually want to throw my tv remote through the screen when i see his pathetic press conferences.

Rooney's goal was amazing <3

We believe in Moyes!
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

I have immense respect for Wenger. Arsenal are still sitting a comfortable 4th and always have been competing for every trophy. He clearly has the right idea but his players need to pull through for him for the last bit. I'd happily have him at Spurs.

Arsenal don't really compete for any trophy, they're just there that's all. I don't think Wenger has it in him to run and mould a league winning team anymore. Same old moans and groans are becoming all too common.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    Arsenal had a shocker today, jesus. Not sure what Walcott was thinking trying to handball it like that either.
    I have only just watched this on TV... So Oxlade Chamberlain handballs it, the ball isnt going in the net. So it shouldnt really be a sending off.

But then instead of giving a yellow card to Oxlaid Chamberlain he gave a red to Gibbs. Right...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Arsenal don't really compete for any trophy, they're just there that's all. I don't think Wenger has it in him to run and mould a league winning team anymore. Same old moans and groans are becoming all too common.
    Don't they? Arsenal easily have the ability and potential to win anything they compete in. And that's coming from a Spurs fan...

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

The keeper had a bit of a shocker, I'd say at least 3 goals shouldn't have gone in. But everyone has a bad day and I'd say otherwise he's become one of the best in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    Don't they? Arsenal easily have the ability and potential to win anything they compete in. And that's coming from a Spurs fan...
    The lack of trophies in the past 8 seasons suggests they don't, not even a measly league cup. Isn't that a complete failure? They may have the ability but Wenger seems incapable of installing the belief in the team, everyone knew that even after their bright start to the season they'd flap. It's like clockwork
    Last edited by roadrunnerx; 23 Mar 2014 at 07:56 PM.
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Well.. we won at Wembley! Hooray!

We won 4-0. Restricted them to just one or two chances and they had about 4 or 5 shots from long range which only troubled the pigeons that had flown in to view the match. Ryan Bird lobbed the 'keeper for the first goal 7 mins before HT after being played clean through. Ryan Donaldson broke the offside trap once again and rounded the 'keeper to make it 2-0 and the same player finished off a goalmouth scramble to make it 3. Then "The White Pele" Luke Berry finished it off with a well taken penalty. Really enjoyed my day out although the Wembley stewards, the atmosphere in the stadium, the day trippers and the wind did annoy me quite a bit

Richard Money looked out of place in a suit and it was great that after the final whistle "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" came on the sound system (it's always played at the Abbey when we win)
    'You're a Shaun' is the biggest insult ever!

R.I.P. Bus - Got hit by sebi and pip

UKx 8 Hammer
    UKx 15 Rammer
    UKx 20 Rammer

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567