Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 30DOM's WW.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member

Quote Originally Posted by nosim View Post
    Why aren't these invisible alliances coming forward

You guys seem to forget 30DOM are simmers. I bet most of the villages of bacon have a high level barracks 50k+ phalanx a day easily, resources are the only limit, and that's just one player.
    I do like toast much.

Quote Originally Posted by stee View Post
    It's clear that 30Dom are getting defence help from somewhere...

Scout report:
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/V12ZRSB7

Series of hits:
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/R1uTAnML
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/nKyrL8Lv
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/XxnVyKRS
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/R3rgT9nb
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/aHLg219Z
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/dyAbeVEU
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/NzS3fPbV
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/shuH2FDg <--- This one is me (and has defence numbers :p)
    http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/f7xUXDCA

All in all, it amounts to a failed plan snatch from TKT. However not a bad attempt in my opinion considering we were only using up what was left of our offence following snatching the plans from Sauerkraut, and not everyone who was suppose to send did (real life gets in the way sometimes )

Well done to 30Dom for finding enough defence. Good luck to all in the WW race.

Ste
    30DOM getting DEF from 30DOM is my suggestion.
    Have you been warned about breaching rule 2.P.?

Jim (old) is gone. If we are posting it will be H (young).

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Leicestonion's Avatar

you said it Jim....
    We have a good mix of very strong def builders as well as hammers so as far as i see it, we don't have the outside alliance help that others think we have.

Nick

30DOM - PB - UWF

RIP Paul Gray...
    Metal has lost an awesome bassist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaynor View Post
    any way looking like we the only ones to send a real attack on 30dom's WW so my question is: doesn't any one else have the guts to?
    Maybe the rest of us want 30dom to win? Maybe the rest of us see them as probably the best bet at beating the city meta? Maybe everyone is just focused on ruining the city meta's chance's? Or maybe they're all waiting for the city meta to waste more and more hammers on 30dom, and then strike everyone else and seal the win?

Food for thought.
    My Six Hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie View Post
    Lol ryano failed epically! :d

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenblade View Post
    They play hard, but they do work with a couple of other alliance and thats why they manage to get their def so high, not their "hard" or "superb" playing . That said they are still very good
    As one of the duals on the nunsontherun account. I will be totally honest as i always am.

The defence that was put in to Ice Ice Baby, was 100% 30DOM's. whether you believe that or not is entirely up to you.

TKT/Fused/Friends

Nice try. some nice hits.

Maybe you could speak to some of the guys in 30DOM on how to do it properly or you could speak to bunny boiler and she will tell you how we snatched her plans successfully

Frozen, you spin on things is quite funny. you and officer have in the past said we have under the table cps with fused and a couple of others.

One of the attacks last night was from a fused player
    one from a friends (as in the alliance) player
    and a few from TKT

now I think unless we staged it to happen to take the spotlight off ourselves, that blows your childish theories out of the water slightly.

Unless you mean now that we are cpd with N&N and Ice lmao.

Get over yourselves. You have tarnished the reputation of UV/Fury. where you openly admitted you did not trust your members. Realised that your alliance was sewer swamp this round which then tarnished it even further, bleated ( I do like that word Bleat) how you have had the alliance for so many years and then went and destroyed it.

30Doms Meta consists of 26 accounts and some friends. I would ESTIMATE the defence in the WW is 85-90% all Dommers defence.

Now what about the City Metas defence. are you telling me you only have city and cp def in there.
    if that is true then you dont have friends

Oh and trust me if I wanted to put a call out for defence I think Rindir will back me I can get a lot when needed.

Now you can believe it or not that is entirely your choice. But the next time you come and spout your meta propaganda bring some proof or sit down and give you bum a chance to breath.

Your ramblings of you and the other spins of city members is for one reason only

TO DEFLECT ANY HAMMERS COMING YOUR WAY!

You really do want to win this ww race dont you

Cant you learn from lessons past when Prom tried to deflect hammers. they always come to bite you in the ass.

I play smashie smashie. it the WW gets zero'd as long as I take a chunk of armies out and City dont win this round then I have actually won.

I really dont care about winning the server I just dont want city to win

OOOPS did I just put a post full of truths!!!

Maybe you could do the same just once this round

Love you
    x

Not really any food for thought at all I think everyone with a WW wants to win, and thats about it. If the server wants 30Dom to win then there is really nothing we can do about it is there?
    What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Totally agree with this bit

and im sure a lot of others do

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Icecold Killer View Post
    As one of the duals on the nunsontherun account. I will be totally honest as i always am.

The defence that was put in to Ice Ice Baby, was 100% 30DOM's. whether you believe that or not is entirely up to you.

TKT/Fused/Friends

Nice try. some nice hits.

Maybe you could speak to some of the guys in 30DOM on how to do it properly or you could speak to bunny boiler and she will tell you how we snatched her plans successfully

Frozen, you spin on things is quite funny. you and officer have in the past said we have under the table cps with fused and a couple of others.

One of the attacks last night was from a fused player
    one from a friends (as in the alliance) player
    and a few from TKT

now I think unless we staged it to happen to take the spotlight off ourselves, that blows your childish theories out of the water slightly.

Unless you mean now that we are cpd with N&N and Ice lmao.

Get over yourselves. You have tarnished the reputation of UV/Fury. where you openly admitted you did not trust your members. Realised that your alliance was sewer swamp this round which then tarnished it even further, bleated ( I do like that word Bleat) how you have had the alliance for so many years and then went and destroyed it.

30Doms Meta consists of 26 accounts and some friends. I would ESTIMATE the defence in the WW is 85-90% all Dommers defence.

Now what about the City Metas defence. are you telling me you only have city and cp def in there.
    if that is true then you dont have friends

Oh and trust me if I wanted to put a call out for defence I think Rindir will back me I can get a lot when needed.

Now you can believe it or not that is entirely your choice. But the next time you come and spout your meta propaganda bring some proof or sit down and give you bum a chance to breath.

Your ramblings of you and the other spins of city members is for one reason only

TO DEFLECT ANY HAMMERS COMING YOUR WAY!

You really do want to win this ww race dont you

Cant you learn from lessons past when Prom tried to deflect hammers. they always come to bite you in the ass.

I play smashie smashie. it the WW gets zero'd as long as I take a chunk of armies out and City dont win this round then I have actually won.

OOOPS did I just put a post full of truths!!!

Maybe you could do the same just once this round

Love you
    x
    You are not able to read Eerik's MM's then are you, sad, I figured you did but maybe messages are restricted in 30Dom. And also said that 30Dom that never lies first claims that the defence was mainly friends [including R-k, Badcity and so forth] and then it was 80-90% 30Dom and such. Maybe its just the definition of what a "few friends" means we disagree on? fact is you do work with others and to be honest there is nothing wrong with it and by writing that nonsense above your guilty of the very same that you accuse me of, trying to draw attention away from your own WW so not to get hammers on your WW.

Now all I have written above here is 100% truth as far as I know it and thats the best I can do for you. If I should have some wrong information then I am truly sorry and I hope you can understand that just cuz we do read intel from inside your alliance it migt not always be correctly analyzed.

As for winning, to be honest I do not really care, and that is the truth, I have retired remember? with my tarnished UV reputation and all. I am just back cuz I was asked to help out in the endgame, so that is what I am doing and to pass some time I write on the forums.

Love you to m8 and good luck in reaching your goals in the endgame, even if it is smashing up our WW's

Frozen
    What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Not really any food for thought at all I think everyone with a WW wants to win, and thats about it. If the server wants 30Dom to win then there is really nothing we can do about it is there?

Well, I dont have a WW. 30DOM has one. My dual and I are just the poor muppets that hold it.
    Its a TEAMWORK thing in 30DOM. everyone is equal everyone has a voice and opinion.

(dig here!!! maybe if you had of had that ethos then UV would still be around)

I am sure that there are people in 30DOM that want the 30DOM one to win. Personally as I have stated I dont really care.

I Just dont want City to win.

My only goal now is that 30DOM leave this as their last server the way they came in to the game

Icey

PS need a new home next round

-_-

erm the defence you are talking about form ther numbers ive seen one person alone could build more i know i did when i was deviant any decent sized player with high barracks co uld make 50k a day easily

I heard 4 million defence mentioned ok 4 million divide 26

About 150k defence a player ok some looking at the stats thats impossible for but higher player could have 5 times that.

Quote Originally Posted by -_- View Post
    erm the defence you are talking about form ther numbers ive seen one person alone could build more i know i did when i was deviant any decent sized player with high barracks co uld make 50k a day easily

About 150k defence a player ok some looking at the stats thats impossible for but higher player could have 5 times that.

Shhhh Owen your giving all the secrets away

x

is someone proof reading you posts???? they are ridiculously clear to read

where is the old owen?? BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
    DonT Hate Me Cus You Aint me

well, 50k is do-able, but I wouldnt say its easy.

you'd need between 25-30 villages with lvl 20 barracks.

You'd also need 15-20 mill resources a day

Which is fine if you have no troops to support and your 15c is kicking out 50% of that on its own, but after the first few days you run out of resources. I guess as the bad guys are hitting you every 2-3 days its fine, you lose them, you replace them, you lose them, you replace them. In the meantime they'll lose all their off armies.
    I need help, not ridicule!

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    well, 50k is do-able, but I wouldnt say its easy.

you'd need between 25-30 villages with lvl 20 barracks.

You'd also need 15-20 mill resources a day

Which is fine if you have no troops to support and your 15c is kicking out 50% of that on its own, but after the first few days you run out of resources. I guess as the bad guys are hitting you every 2-3 days its fine, you lose them, you replace them, you lose them, you replace them. In the meantime they'll lose all their off armies.
    Yeah I would dispute the 50k a day being particularly realistic

however even their smallest player could easily have more than 150k def troops
    I know of a few very small players who have significantly more than that as they are set up and have been set up from the start to be defenders

Snofooz

-_-

I was making 52k phalanx 10k druids a day in Deviant toward the end of server ok Deviant was a top 10 account woth 60 villages or so but ist still doable to the bigger accounts.

At bad nope im just showing i can type semi properly when i want to lol it's a new me lol.

Icey love you big boy now bend over

I will admit I did have one thing in my favour i didn't have any off troops really ( a small 15k sword 10k heads or so) at that popint as they'd been suicided against a ww and the cats at 100'S of little ww support villages
    Last edited by -_-; 21 Mar 2010 at 10:45 AM.

And also said that 30Dom that never lies first claims that the defence was mainly friends [including R-k, Badcity and so forth] and then it was 80-90% 30Dom and such. WW's

Frozen
    I know i thanked R-K ~TRC~ and BadCity for the defence on my scout village, ive nothing to hide and the power of flirting is so under estimated in this game.

Im personal happy to accept one and alls deffence troops and help, but maybe thats why i am called a trollap

Just after reading this thread,the alliance i played with last time around had 11 million defense from 50 accounts as well as defending 2 bps so its possible to have 4 million from 26 accounts no problems

I would not think many accounts in 30dom are building 50k wheat of defense troops per day as quite a few will be feeding/building hammers ect,but good luck to them anyway,they must be a bit mental trying to do it with so few
    Last edited by shane999; 21 Mar 2010 at 11:18 AM.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leicestonion View Post
    you said it Jim....
    We have a good mix of very strong def builders as well as hammers so as far as i see it, we don't have the outside alliance help that

others think we have.

Nick
    30Dom members do have some help from other defenders outside the alliance.

In their WW? I don't know - I know *I* havent got any defence troops in their WWs (well except for some fun defending Flying Duckers)

Other defensive help? Yes.

That help (which Im sure wasn't game changing) was given willingly - and the nice people who got it showed appreciation especially at

times when 30Doms defence was elsewhere.

Isn't part of this game diplomacy? Doesn't that include identifying gaps and potential allies?

I havent defended NOSIM or Eerik or Leicestonion so maybe you just don't know (which I doubt)

But the 'we get no help' sounds pretty ungracious to those people who ARE helping.
    Just like Dee, Nyx and RK are clearly helping (and thats not a bad thing)
    Like Inky said - some of us don't want Cities to win.
    And some of us have enjoyed helping out some of our 30Dom neighbours.

Snofooz

PS It's spelled Trollop
    PPS he's* right too - a bit of charm is a good skill to have in Trav

(*see BenKenobi post)

TKT forced 30DOM to move the plans which puts them out of commission for 12 hours. Not bad going, well done to them.

Quote Originally Posted by snofooz View Post
    30Dom members do have some help from other defenders outside the alliance.

In their WW? I don't know - I know *I* havent got any defence troops in their WWs (well except for some fun defending Flying Duckers)

Other defensive help? Yes.

That help (which Im sure wasn't game changing) was given willingly - and the nice people who got it showed appreciation especially at

times when 30Doms defence was elsewhere.

Isn't part of this game diplomacy? Doesn't that include identifying gaps and potential allies?

I havent defended NOSIM or Eerik or Leicestonion so maybe you just don't know (which I doubt)

But the 'we get no help' sounds pretty ungracious to those people who ARE helping.
    Just like Dee, Nyx and RK are clearly helping (and thats not a bad thing)
    Like Inky said - some of us don't want Cities to win.
    And some of us have enjoyed helping out some of our 30Dom neighbours.

Snofooz

PS It's spelled Trollop
    PPS he's* right too - a bit of charm is a good skill to have in Trav

(*see BenKenobi post)
    I'm getting sick and tired of this lecturing from people who don't know how 30DOM really plays or what goes on in 30DOM. We don't get help from entire alliances as far as our WW goes (or anything else for that matter). We have a few people supporting us, they've been thanked constantly. Sometimes 30DOM people do have friends outside the alliance and those friends help them in times of need - see Benkenobi's post.
    I shall stop responding to these posts as they are increasingly looking like posts made just to stir poop up.
    3.1 Gaul offensive army record on ukx - http://travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=78e41f03b
    Record-breaking 3.5 Gaul offensive army on ukx - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80104522c46
    My defensive/offensive secondary army - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/801541f9b3c

I have retired and will never make a comeback, not even to lead 30DOM one more time. It's been a pleasure!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast