Page 262 of 680 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 13591

Thread: Now Doing thread

Peace ☮ Love ♥ Rawr Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cryos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elzebub View Post
    It's not nice to call a lady fat
    1- It's rude to lie. So therefore it's actually be honest and "caring" by doing so.

2- I admitted it first. He just agrees bc I am apparently not a nice person

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Elzebub's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cryos View Post
    1- It's rude to lie. So therefore it's actually be honest and "caring" by doing so.

2- I admitted it first. He just agrees bc I am apparently not a nice person
    Hmmm yes. You aren't southern at all I can tell :p
    S5 WWK Thanks Skidy!

House blawg.

Peace ☮ Love ♥ Rawr Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cryos's Avatar

Hmmm yes. You aren't southern at all I can tell :p
    Correct. I am from a land of deep freeze brr. . .

Don't engineers need people skills?
    Mot really, so I'm fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    I can be such a cow sometimes

Pretty in Pink
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Now: feeling a bit sorry for my maths lecturer, he just said that he had finished the work for this year and that he would now give us a taster of the third year course that leads on from this module, and everyone stopped paying attention...

In summary, TRUST NO-ONE, except Chloe. - MikeyNinja

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Now: Wishing I was still in bed. Looking forward to my last weekend here so I can catch up on some sleep

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

I sure hope not... ._.

Now: Can't be bothered to get up, and don't really want to go to work later today.
    The most amazing thing ever.

$person = new Person(); $person->getData(); if ($person->gender == female) { if( in_array("pokemon", $person->interests) ) { $me->action("hug and refuse to let go"); } } else { $me->action("run away and hide"); }

Now: feeling like my stomach is going to turn itself inside out

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

IME from working in an office full of them, Engineers hate talking to other non technical people and would rather somebody else whose job it was to communicate, did all that talking stuff for them.
    I think if an Engineer could communicate, then I'd worry that they weren't very good at the technical stuff.

Therefore I think it's easier for Managers to learn how to speak to Engineers, not the other way around.

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Now : Feeling good that the majority of my courseworks finished

Now: Going to sleep after having a nice calming tea. Hopefully when I wake up Niall won't yell at me again to go to sleep >.>;;

I hope not, I lack people skills

Quote Originally Posted by Mickulty6 View Post
    Peterhouse, for engineering.
    High 5 for Engineering (Though i'll forever envy you if you get a place at Cambridge )

IME from working in an office full of them, Engineers hate talking to other non technical people and would rather somebody else whose job it was to communicate, did all that talking stuff for them.
    I think if an Engineer could communicate, then I'd worry that they weren't very good at the technical stuff.

Therefore I think it's easier for Managers to learn how to speak to Engineers, not the other way around.
    Yup :thumb:

Now: About to go get the bus home
    Crouching Tiger, ready to pounce...
    Jeremy Clarkson: "If you have all the facts to hand, you will see there are two sides to every argument and that both sides are right. So you can only have an opinion if you do not have all the facts to hand"

Trying to stop people farming me even though i got all me resources in cranny

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Elzebub's Avatar

Ah, fair enough. Over here engineers need them, its the science major that people who are good at explaining things to other people go to.

Now cooling myself down from my hot bath, and not wanting to go outside to uni again. I've been down the last few days, don't wanna do anymore papers
    S5 WWK Thanks Skidy!

House blawg.

I've been down the last few days, don't wanna do anymore papers
    *hugs*

Christmas snacklets on offer so todays evening meal will be:

Ickle sausages wrapped in bacon, deep fried brie and cranberry nibbles and tiny beef pies Think I will take some Tums before the meal :-) Off to the gym first and thinking how true the sketch in Miranda is :-D

Quote Originally Posted by KatnipKitteh View Post
    *hugs*

Christmas snacklets on offer so todays evening meal will be:

Ickle sausages wrapped in bacon, deep fried brie and cranberry nibbles and tiny beef pies Think I will take some Tums before the meal :-) Off to the gym first and thinking how true the sketch in Miranda is :-D
    That sounds amazing, aside from the brie [puke]

I ventured out into the hinterlands of the ghetto and got myself some subway!! yeyyy! Didn't have enough mustard on it though so had to drag myself back out to the caf and get a cup of mustard... got some weird looks walking around with a tiny tub of mustard in my hand haha.

Also, just found out that a brother of an old best friend of mine (from middle school dayz) died last night from a drug overdose scary stuff.
    S5 WWK Thanks Skidy!

House blawg.

Now: Being amazed at people. Someone is rude to you first, then you are a little rude back. Then they run away like a scared dog because they were rude first

I don't get people. Why can't after the first rounds of rudeness on both peoples parts can there be peace?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryos View Post
    Now: Being amazed at people. Someone is rude to you first, then you are a little rude back. Then they run away like a scared dog because they were rude first

I don't get people. Why can't after the first rounds of rudeness on both peoples parts can there be peace?
    Shouldn't stoop to their level anyways. I prefer passive aggressiveness. Or having their car towed

Now preening. Got a comment from my senior sem prof that if I keep up the analysis of articles like I do in his class that I'll blow my grad school professors away (mm).
    S5 WWK Thanks Skidy!

House blawg.

Now: trying to catch up on life, which seems to be running 5x faster than I am.
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Now: trying to catch up on life, which seems to be running 5x faster than I am.
    Are you playing the new server? That could be a reason.

Now: Watching two and a haf men after fixing the door on my car!

Page 262 of 680 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast