Page 614 of 680 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664 ... LastLast
Results 12,261 to 12,280 of 13591

Thread: Now Doing thread

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

^^
    cummerband ?
    I think it's just a tie, I don't imagine Graduation events are that formal now ?

nao. having my planning disrupted by awkward person, I'm sure she misses out on having a personal slave and thinks I fit the bill nicely.
    I was hoping for a smooth start to this week because the past few weeks have been a running disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    Now - Feeling a bit down, birthday tomorrow and the family seems to have organised to take my sister horse riding for the day instead..Lovely.
    Awww, manhug.

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

On the plus side, you can blame any consequent bitterness and disaffection on this one family event, that had they taken you horse riding instead then you wouldn't have turned into {insert future failure here}.

It's like a get out of jail card for emos \o/

He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elzebub View Post
    I like your vest/cumberbun. Not sure what you all call them? The gray bit under your suit. Now debating sleep. And thinking how nice this weekend was.
    Waistcoat?

I think 'Cummerbund' might be the word they are searching for.... Although I'm not sure he is wearing one in that pic.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrbdefender View Post
    Waistcoat?
    Yeah, it definitely looks like a waistcoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    Yeah, it definitely looks like a waistcoat.
    It definitely looks like a tie,
    if there was a waistcoat the tie would be tucked in behind it, yet I see no break in the grey line.

or, it could be a small grey kitten...

Call CSI, we need to enlarge !

or just wait for D3mo to tell us, which is a silly idea when idle speculation can be toyed with

Now - Feeling a bit down, birthday tomorrow and the family seems to have organised to take my sister horse riding for the day instead..Lovely.
    They may organise a surprise party for you...
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    if there was a waistcoat the tie would be tucked in behind it, yet I see no break in the grey line.

or, it could be a small grey kitten...

Call CSI, we need to enlarge !

or just wait for D3mo to tell us, which is a silly idea when idle speculation can be toyed with
    I think he is wearing a cravat.

My apologies, you're right. Looks more like a blazer than a waistcoat

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I think he is wearing a cravat.
    Yeah I thought that too, the tie looks chunky.

Wild speculation is much more fun than it's just a tie and suit with the gown over it
    You found me!

Nemo iudex in causa sua

does that help? :x

WE love you Shaun and we'll celebrate your birthday with you even if your family won't.

Wow, that reads a lot sadder than I thought it would be.

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Elzebub's Avatar

In a great mood. Went shopping with mom for her birthday and we discovered an OWESOME consignment shop. I got a J Crew ruffled white blouse for $4 and an Ann Taylor ruffled maroonish one for $4 as well. Score!
    S5 WWK Thanks Skidy!

House blawg.

Yo is fully ruffled then.

Considering going food shopping, as I probably won't get chance tomorrow.

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Elzebub's Avatar

Now anxious. Our Realtor got back from her vacation (cue the hallelujah chorus) and called to talk about the HVAC. She's calling the selling agent right now to ask that the sellers/bank owning it fixes it for us since the contract we signed listed the HVAC (and all other appliances) as functioning and running properly. She says they might fix it and thats that, they might say no - in which case we walk (we can't sink $2500 into a house we don't even own and our FHA loan won't allow us to buy a house without heating and ventilation), OR they take the house off the market- fix it- then put it back up and we resubmit the offer. Lame. I hope its option A.

Then we'd simply buy the $300/ year warranty on all the appliances and when the HVAC kicks the bucket in our ownership the warranty pays for it. simples.

I'm going to be anxious til she gets back to us though :s ughhh. Least its out of our hands now.
    S5 WWK Thanks Skidy!

House blawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Elzebub View Post
    [...]ask that the sellers/bank owning it fixes it for us since the contract we signed listed the HVAC (and all other appliances) as functioning and running properly.
    I was wondering that, I thought maybe it was different in the US though.

Humph, supermarket closes at midnight,
    whatever happened to 24hr shopping ?

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

now: wondering when the last time i came into general chat was...

also not doing much in general... two weeks off

FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

^^

Outsider !

Burn him !!!

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Now: Furiously searching for the blueprints to Bernard's Watch, and awaiting the arrival of these foreign students that are house sharing with us until SeptemberAlso, I have a dilemma: I don't want to work this 8 hour shift... but I want the money from this 8 hour shift.

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    They may organise a surprise party for you...

Sorta hoped they would, or something at least..Not even a happy birthday from them, lovely.

Now - Just back in from going for a walk with the camera, lost my cable though so can't upload any

Page 614 of 680 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624664 ... LastLast