Page 618 of 680 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628668 ... LastLast
Results 12,341 to 12,360 of 13591

Thread: Now Doing thread

Now: Up at 8 again I could get used to this normal sleep pattern thing.
    You found me!

Nemo iudex in causa sua

Pretty in Pink
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    always get return or single train tickets - and purchase them in France. If you book ahead, you get to benefit from the amazingly generous french subsidised rail system (which covers Eurostar) - the discount for under 26s is excellent.
    Now that is good to know! Thank you so much!

And I think I may just take a bag on the (now booked!!!) flight... Like you said, it's not like I'm going somewhere where they don't sell clothing...

In summary, TRUST NO-ONE, except Chloe. - MikeyNinja

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Now: Wondering why there are so many helicopters.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

In the news: Police hunt man in mass helicopter operation, believed to have been spamming forums, advise not approaching or offering cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Like you said, it's not like I'm going somewhere where they don't sell clothing...
    Have you ever been to Wales ?
    They still sell nylon socks ._.

Nao:
    clutching a prezzie of German biscuits, nice client, me likes

Is in a good mood, have no work to do this weekend (for a change) and have a day out with friends and night out tomorrow.
    "Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take."

Now: Finished work for the week and managed to get into the gym for a run. Really didn't want to go so glad I made it and feel great after.

*In other news: BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND! That's right forumers; this weekend is a Bank Holiday in Ireland so the craic will be had. Mock Wedding on Sunday Night...i'm going to look well in my blue suit. Groomsman ftw!

Ofc; tomorrow I have to finish putting up the scaffolding with by Brother In Law and and finish making the bar but i'm even looking forward to that.

*Yes Rammy; I am stealing your lines.

~epitome of grumpiness~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Lucidity's Avatar
    In a sea of melancholy, surrounded by sharks of malcontent.

Screw you, IKEA.

SCREWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU.
    edited by admin due violation of the rules

Ex Moderator, Multihunter and Whistleblower

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    In the news: Police hunt man in mass helicopter operation, believed to have been spamming forums, advise not approaching or offering cake.
    But I like cake
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Watching a documentary on WWI, showing aerial photographs of the areas affected. Apparently 250,000 troops were killed to advance a mere 1500 yards. Madness.

It makes me want to study them, along with stuff like trench maps. Be an interesting thing to do for my degree I think.

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Second Heartbeat View Post
    Watching a documentary on WWI, showing aerial photographs of the areas affected. Apparently 250,000 troops were killed to advance a mere 1500 yards. Madness. It makes me want to study them, along with stuff like trench maps. Be an interesting thing to do for my degree I think.
    Now: Sort of watching the same documentary.

Now: Wondering why i'm fine all year then the weekend i have to pack i pull a muscle? Life is ridiculously silly in its timings.
    You found me!

Nemo iudex in causa sua

Now:

Tired after a long day. Went to town and bought a new wardrobe at 10am, then pub at 1.30pm but no drink was involved. Built the rest of the scaffolding and finished the bar. Had two bottles of beer and now home. More to be done tomorrow but should only take 5 or 6 hours and then i'll watch the Mayo match and get ready for the mayhem of a night that will follow. Good times.

Rather then posting in three different threads.......

Sad at..... Holiday blues.
    Annoyed ay..... Clutch snapped whilst I was driving earlier. Managed to make it 3 miles stuck in third gear, knowing that stopping for anything would result in stalling. I'm going to have to sell my soul again to buy a replacement.
    Happy at..... An amazing night. Though for the 708938947789th time in a row, I've managed to come home with at least 33% less clothes then I went out with.

Gawping at the pictures of some of the hot guys in my year who had a holiday (mm) ..I'm a horrible person aren't I? :s
    'If you can't walk, you crawl, and if you can't do that, you get someone to carry you'

Forum Rules
    | My dA Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Saffy View Post
    Gawping at the pictures of some of the hot guys in my year who had a holiday (mm) ..I'm a horrible person aren't I? :s
    Yes. .
    The most amazing thing ever.

$person = new Person(); $person->getData(); if ($person->gender == female) { if( in_array("pokemon", $person->interests) ) { $me->action("hug and refuse to let go"); } } else { $me->action("run away and hide"); }

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    Yes. .
    i agree with Joshyyy

Now: trying to figure out what i should do with myself

FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Now: Wondering why there are so many helicopters.
    There was a pair of Apache just now o.O

Now doing:- Trying to cool down and wondering how to balance the freezer when I'm shoppign between frozen foods like fish, veg etc. and ice cream
    "Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take."

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Need to take some pics of my face, preferably looking as glam as possible, for a little venture I've decided to run with.

Bad timing really as I'm not in the mood to put all my makeup back on and I really won't have the time tomorrow morning. I guess it can wait, I'm not really that fond of seeing myself in photographs.

I've a friend who is such a troll in daylight,
    but put her in front of a camera and she looks grade A gorgeous

t'is so unfair ._.

Its all in the eye of a beholder, I see some glamour models caked up in layers of makeup and it does nothing for me, then i see a natural women, no makeup and they catch my eye instantly. I'd rather kiss a soft cheek then chew through an inch of foundation.

Page 618 of 680 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628668 ... LastLast