Page 660 of 680 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,200 of 13591

Thread: Now Doing thread

Pretty in Pink
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hrbdefender View Post
    Does this mean I have to start stalking you again?
    You were stalking me?

Haha, nah I was just popping my head round the door... it's what uni deadlines do to me!

In summary, TRUST NO-ONE, except Chloe. - MikeyNinja

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by james22 View Post
    Now: sipping on my last pint of the evening
    Liar

Wondering why my speedtest shows that I am with Be Broadband - I am paying O2 for the service.
    I never heard of Be before.

Now: leaving work after the pubs shut

He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    You were stalking me?

Haha, nah I was just popping my head round the door... it's what uni deadlines do to me!
    Years back on the forum I think I used to do it :p

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    Go on Moog, go and reread the thread. Don't just stop on the two posts, there's stuff after that. There's a good boy.
    Same bull again? My posts simply pointed out your hypocrisy. I don't have to read any more of your rubbish to demonstrate that you can't keep a coherent thought in your head for more than a nanosecond. I played schoolboy hockey for county, don't like ignorant idiots ignoring their own dictats;
    Or not. I'd just prefer if people didn't insult sports when they clearly have no idea of the level of skill needed.
    Then follow their quite sensible idea with the polar opposite;
    Hockey's too easy, not worthy of being called a sport.
    If you have a problem with my selective reading of your idiotic posts, please point out where you did anything other than contradict yourself like the kumquat you are. The 'there's a good boy', 'Ah diddums' schtick only works when someone loses their rag with you, not where they tear apart your feeble hypocrisy using your own words. Is ickle carrot going to get cross with the big bad moog for pointing out that he can't maintain an argument over a single page? Poor ickle vegetable. Maybe you should return to your allotment Niall, you're really not up to this. Bless.
    Last edited by Moog; 21 Feb 2013 at 11:35 PM.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

That point wasn't serious. I was demonstrating how easy you can make a sport seem with words when realistically it isn't. Unlike horse, I have respect for the skills most sports require.
    *blah blah blah*

Indeed, septimus. I'm in awe at how Moog can write but not read. How does it even happen?

Pretty in Pink
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hrbdefender View Post
    Years back on the forum I think I used to do it :p
    FREAKK :p

Good times. How you doing anyway? You're all growned up and at uni and stuff aren't you? :p

In summary, TRUST NO-ONE, except Chloe. - MikeyNinja

Indeed, septimus. I'm in awe at how Moog can write but not read. How does it even happen?
    Think you and Moog need to get a room already! Your flarguments are all over the forum ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Moog's Avatar

Ah well, at least it was only carrot. Anyone else and I'd have to apologise for my gaffe.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Oh deep. Well at least we know for sure that I'm the bigger man now. I thought you'd like to still compete for that seeing as I've got you easily beaten in the intelligence and humour categories?

You're just the bigger vegetable. Did you ever apologise for your accusations of racism? Nope, that's why I don't have to apologise to you. The only poll in which you beat me in on intellect and wit, is one in which you only canvas yourself. Bless. Ickle carrot thinks he's a funny, clever boy. Oh yes he does, doesn't ickle veggie. Awww, nice to know someone rates you, even if it's just you.

Still on the 'racism' thing? Hmmkay, just go back and read it.

Yaaaawn. I do recall someone telling me off for asking them to read what I say; orange vegetable fella. I did read it carrot. Look in your thesaurus for synonyms of 'xenophobe'. Now look for synonyms for 'racist'. Same reference? You betcha. As I have pointed out before, the sentence structure 'Bit of a [insert insult here] are we?' clearly implies the insult. You know it does, everyone else knows it does, gutless semantic evasions don't change nothin'.

I think you've made some tenuous links there. Xenophobe and racist might have a similar meaning but racist tends to imply you actively insult others, my lighthearted xenophobe comment merely came from your reluctance to go to foreign servers. You try too hard to be insulted by that, don't be that way. I thought we were friends.

No you didn't. Not trying, I was insulted. If you don't have the gonads to apologise for such 'lighthearted' slurs, please don't try weaseling out of them.

Oh deep. Well at least we know for sure that I'm the bigger man now. I thought you'd like to still compete for that seeing as I've got you easily beaten in the intelligence and humour categories?
    Dr G House...???? oh yeah, that show has ended...

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Tea at half 1... because essays suck.
    Last edited by Keiji_Maeda; 26 Feb 2013 at 12:33 AM.

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Keiji_Maeda View Post
    Tea at half 1... because essays suck.
    I know THAT feeling!!

Currently: Reading loads of really old threads, and reminiscing.
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Page 660 of 680 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670 ... LastLast