Page 664 of 680 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,280 of 13591

Thread: Now Doing thread

The Red Rem Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member elmoga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Second Heartbeat View Post
    Now: Having finished my dissertation last week and with all my work up-to-date, I've got nothing in particular to do over the next 4 or 5 weeks, which is making me feel kind of... lost? For the past year, everything has either been happening before my dissertation, or after. And 'cos it took so long to get here, it almost felt like it never would. Now I'm here, I'm past it and the future is looming ever closer, that's even scarier.

So yeah. It's 20 to 5 on a Tuesday afternoon and I'm going to go make some couscous with sausages and relax. Feels good !
    Wow, you're so deep and exciting. I think everyone felt their sex organs going crazy over that.

Don't know why you keep bothering to come update us on your life when you're obviously so much better than us all, and not worth your time.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

charming .

Congrats on finishing your dissertation SHB (the first time I fell into a net chatroom in the 90s was the dangerous time after my exams finished and before my housemates had finished theirs )

that wasn't particularly charming cait - his post didn't come across like that to me

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Haha someone's got a bee in their bonnet about something

Poor Cait feeling not as superior?

Congrats SHB, ignore her little tantrum.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

There's more than meets the eye on this one guys, back off.

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Congrats on finishing your dissertation SHB (the first time I fell into a net chatroom in the 90s was the dangerous time after my exams finished and before my housemates had finished theirs )
    Thanks Sam, Ryder and wgn I messed around for too long and there's stuff I wish I'd put into it which I didn't. But it's done, so I'm happy ! And I've got games to play and I get to go home soon for a bit too. Going to make sure I keep out of their hair hah.

that wasn't particularly charming cait - his post didn't come across like that to me
    It's okay, I don't blame her. The way I handled things was short-sighted and foolish, and most of it I wouldn't do the same. Other people I'm glad to have cut out

And to inform people, if it really is such a big deal, I removed people from Skype and Facebook that I didn't see myself talking to again, or I didn't feel I had stuff in common with anymore. That was it. Others I thought were insincere and toxic, and I realised that I didn't want to and didn't have to have them in my life anymore.

But yeah - Niall, Ross, Avi - I am sorry. I was a... something the forum filter would probably take out. How I dealt with things was dumb and I didn't look into the future. You may still be annoyed/angry/not feeling any emotion towards it, but I've thought about it and not said it for long enough.
    And that is the last I'll say on that. I hope.

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

It's the fact that you actually went through the trouble of removing us as forum 'friends' too, and how you just cut us out. I can get maybe removing people you never talk to but this was slightly different? Thanks for the apology though, that's something you could have avoided saying but the fact you did makes me a bit happier.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Wow - That's all it is over? Petty much?

People have facebook/skype culls all the time - Ammount of times Matt has removed me then re-added me when he realises his life is so empty without me in it.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post

People have facebook/skype culls all the time - Ammount of times Matt has removed me then re-added me when he realises his life is so empty without me in it.
    It's not as clear as he explained. We were in a close chat for at least a year I'd say, then all of a sudden he left, deleted us all from everything and didn't bother responding. Touched a nerve a bit.

Mrs. Fantastic

If I spent a year in a room with the people mentioned - I'd wana leave too

Now; Enjoying a cold beer after a hectic day at work.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

The Red Rem Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member elmoga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Second Heartbeat View Post
    Others I thought were insincere and toxic
    That's fine, at least I'm not at Derby Uni What did it take to get in there Mark?
    Last edited by elmoga; 13 Mar 2013 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post

He's still not forgiven me for rejecting a facebook invite I never received...

Angelic

Sam what did you think of Quartermain's Terms? I read some varying reviews: raving about it to hating it.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD wgn View Post
    Sam what did you think of Quartermain's Terms? I read some varying reviews: raving about it to hating it.
    It was very english and sedate, gently amusing with a nice mix of tragedy and comedy. (So I can imagine those that wanted Mr Bean or Blackadder were disappointed, or anyone not comfortable with a one-set play might be too).

[James McAvoy/Macbeth is in April, Eddie Izzard is in June, need something for May :p I'm in a phase of remembering to take advantage of the world coming to visit London lol]

Look at those cheeky mods trying their underhand tactics to change the subject.

Ryder started it...

Now: blaming Ryder (who will find a way to blame me, Matt and bob)

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

He's still not forgiven me for rejecting a facebook invite I never received...
    Deleting me from FB I think you'll find

Ryder started it...

Now: blaming Ryder (who will find a way to blame me, Matt and bob)
    It WAS Bob, it's always Bob
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Gogogogogogogogogogo Italy!!!!!!!

(just finished watching rugby )

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by MOD *luna* View Post
    Gogogogogogogogogogo Italy!!!!!!!
    No wonder why the Italians won last ukx

Now: Feet on the table watching a film.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    No wonder why the Italians won last ukx

Now: Feet on the table watching a film.
    Never played a speed server, so wouldn't be able to say what happened there...

Now wondering whether to have a beer or not

Page 664 of 680 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674 ... LastLast