Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption the Picture 3

Where is your god now!?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKitchen View Post
    I like you.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mighty cheese's Avatar

Give me a hug!

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

I'd just like to comment that this thread becomes a bit unpleasant when the pictures chosen are mocking other people, the overweight guy on a motorcycle springs to mind.

Likewise, the current picture mocking the Pope I find most insulting.

The crew would have me believe this is nothing but "gentle mockery", but since the picture incited a number of you to make some poor taste paedophile jibes, then I'd consider that the outcome was anything but gentle.

As expected, despite my concern the picture will remain, making fun of any religious figure or religion is not something that is treated with any sensitivity in here. Personally I think that reflects badly on people's integrity, but I guess that doesn't count for much.

Enjoy your lol and your points

:waffles: :waffles: :waffles:

And thus i proclaim that you may make fun of Iceland, Americans, Spanish, Chinese, Russians, Japanese, in fact the whole of the the far east, politics - epecially the green party, obama, drunks, any kind of animal, missing children, people in horrific accidents, santa, chavs, Laika, fast food, drunks, freshers, people stranded in europe after their holidays.... oh and especially autstic kids who have a penchant for making a lot of threads on forums (this one is especially ok) .... in fact anything that may be offensive to anyone, except fat or religeous people - because insulting everyone else is ok......

p.s. do you like my new swimsuit? I believe it shows off my sense of humour

p.p.s you must also not mention child abuse by christian priests ever ever ever, as not a single case has ever been recorded in history ever and even trying to hint that this have ever happened ever would be an insult to butterflies everywhere
    Last edited by fishman; 08 Aug 2010 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post

(
    (Man in black sounding like a pair of glasses) "I'd just like to comment that this thread becomes a bit unpleasant when the pictures chosen are mocking other people, the overweight guy on a motorcycle springs to mind.

The crew would have me believe this is nothing but "gentle mockery", but since the picture incited a number of you to make some poor taste paedophile jibes, then I'd consider that the outcome was anything but gentle.

As expected, despite my concern the picture will remain, making fun of any religious figure or religion is not something that is treated with any sensitivity in here. Personally I think that reflects badly on people's integrity, but I guess that doesn't count for much.

:waffles: :waffles: :waffles:"

de ja vu?

hmm, maybe i should have replied like this?

Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    So what ?

If I had to second guess the sensitivities and insecurities of everyone in the forum I'd never say anything,
    I'd confine my threads to inane chatter about getting drunk and imaginary foursomes.
    or maybe we should just choose a different religion to mock, or indeed disreguard or even insult.... as it's ok to say things about other religions that aren't christianity..... isn't it!!!!!
    Hinduism is irrelevant gibberish
    aargh, have i just replied and risen to a troll?!?! damnit damnit damnit!
    Last edited by fishman; 08 Aug 2010 at 11:05 AM.

I'd just like to comment that this thread becomes a bit unpleasant when the pictures chosen are mocking other people, the overweight guy on a motorcycle springs to mind.

:waffles: :waffles: :waffles:
    if you find the pictures insulting then dont look at the thread. Huh you'd think that would have been obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    the holy ram'd eat yo ass
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100 years.

Sorry for the late judging, I was busy yesterday.

1st Place:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crannys View Post
    [Kazakhstan Accent]Sexytime?[/accent]
    2nd Place:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    So Monseigneur, you think the green mankini will take attention away from your weirdly placed knees
    3rd Place:
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiji_Maeda View Post
    The Pope couldnt remember whether Marilyn Monroe was in the same era as Borat, but he liked the breeze down there all the same.

Leaderboard

King Gary - 29 Points
    Mud - 21 Points
    93ross - 18 Points
    SummerMcLovin - 18 Points
    Fishman - 17 Points
    Fizzy - 11 Points (+2)
    Nikkike - 11 Points
    Saffy - 11 Points
    Gouranga - 10 Points
    justcheckin - 9 Points
    Mouse-Keyboard - 8 Points
    PriPLuXz - 7 Points
    Keiji Maeda - 6 points (+1)
    El Ryano - 6 Points
    Glenny - 6 Points
    Crannys - 5 Points (+5)
    klebe - 5 Points
    DOTF - 5 Points
    Jeeves - 5 Points
    Bloodcurdled - 5 Points
    major biscuit - 5 Points
    Gilboy - 4 Points
    Horse - 3 Points
    Andi - 2 Points
    MISGUIDED - 2 Points
    Speedrunner - 1 Points
    Carrothead - 1 Points

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Was your first post not enough that you had to research more things to say about me ?
    I'm flattered
    hmm, maybe i should have replied like this?
    Oh yay, comparing my reply to another personal attack about what someone thought I said, to something entirely unrelated.
    Perhaps like him you also you can't tell the difference between debate and juvenile insult ?

as it's ok to say things about other religions that aren't christianity..... isn't it!!!!!
    At least quote my whole sentence, out of context posting makes it look like you intended to manipulate my words to make yourself look clever... ahem.
    Hinduism is irrelevant gibberish to me, I'd expect an Indian to feel the same about mine
    Your damming expose fell a bit flat I think lol

Quote Originally Posted by Glenny View Post
    if you find the pictures insulting then dont look at the thread. Huh you'd think that would have been obvious
    how would I know the pictures were insulting before I read the thread ?
    you'd think that would have been obvious.

my mistake for expecting better I guess

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Crannys's Avatar

Cheer's Ross!

Was your first post not enough that you had to research more things to say about me ?
    ok fine, ignore my second post and comment on my first.... i'm obviously not as good or as practiced as you at sarcasm/insults/personal attacks...

I still think you are hypocritical mocking other cultures, people, animals, etc... but take huge offence when it's about christianity...

and you always damn spammers/flamers and you have obviously complained to the crew... and they said it's ok, so you feel the need to troll/flame whatever you want to call it, when they disagree with you

this thread is about mocking pictures... deal with it or dont ever open this thread ever again,

I assume you are going to complain that we are now openly mocking the sacred spiritual samurai and Japanese tradditions now, being highly offensive to Shinto and Buddhism, or are we allowed to mock this? being as it's not christianity, or how about animal cruelty? training and humiliating wild animals for money? or is this ok too, as long as we dont show ugly fat people, or associate anything christian with kiddy fiddling...... bah
    Last edited by fishman; 09 Aug 2010 at 04:20 AM.

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

Cheer's Ross!
    'Now guess what the fudge I came as!'

(Of course language filter. Edited accordingly.)

Doh! Most dishonourable forgot trousers again!

Ninja meercat innit, simplez

this thread is about mocking pictures... deal with it or dont ever open this thread ever again
    Actually on the occasions I won I used to specifically request that the next person chose a picture that didn't mock other people.

Frankly it's just rude to do otherwise.
    You don't point and titter at odd people in RL so why is it OK to do it on the internet ?

Is it so heinous to point out that some people might be upset ? Don't make this all about me, any Catholic would feel the same way.
    Really you and the crew are just defending people's ability to be smug ignorant louts in here. You've got away with it because you all think people's lives are there to be made fun of, anything serious is an affront to such a flippant outlook and you want to trash it.
    It's the hardest thing in life to stand up for a belief and the easiest thing to sit there and giggle with your mates.

Anyway, this is offtopic and these people want to get on with their game,
    please PM me if you would like to continue this.

umm, no caption, it's a stuffed animal I think ? kinda gross, sorry :/

The racoon samuri's were an important part of WW2!

Kink Curb white = amazing BMX

Anyway, this is offtopic and these people want to get on with their game,
    please PM me if you would like to continue this.
    yes... thank you, this should never have entered this thread inthe first place
    Last edited by fishman; 09 Aug 2010 at 10:31 AM.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Erm ... what the hell is that mean to be?
    Last edited by Glenny; 09 Aug 2010 at 12:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    the holy ram'd eat yo ass
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 100 years.

"I would pwn you!...but my hat would fall off"

'Oh Hai der!'

*I have just realised the raccoon is stuffed.
    Last edited by 93ross; 11 Aug 2010 at 09:29 PM.

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast