Thread: Judges are BACK!

Default Judges are BACK!

any old team mates around? also looking for new players to be part of a team and enjoy all aspects of this game,as there is so much more to it than just winning...need loyal,team players willing to befriend others and sacrifice long hours to this game and have some fun,regardless of the outcome.
    message me (Super Teuton) in game for an invite if your in the NW and looking for a team to play this round with

I was with judges on my first server many moons ago... Great team right their. Taught me alot alas i'm not on uk1 anymore.
    Winston Churchill....
    Woman: Sir, If you were my husband, I slip poison in your tea!
    Winston: Ma'am If I were your Husband, I'd drink it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sal92 View Post
    I was with judges on my first server many moons ago... Great team right their. Taught me alot alas i'm not on uk1 anymore.
    what username?

If ya want i can bring the "deadmanwalking" out of retirement. only if Arnold is back

Appologies mate already play in the SW region. Would be interesting if you could get back the likes of flubb, count ginger and lucifer though, would be..... Interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by audiowriter View Post
    Quite agree on Romans.

Teutons are like teen girlfriends... fast and numerous for a few months, but then they just lose their appeal when something more sophisticated comes along.

Woo, another round of judge bashing.

Thanks to jawwwwsh for the wonderful sig

You know Thordak?