Thread: 'Earn Gold'?

Default 'Earn Gold'?

In the 'Earn Gold' section where you can get free gold by recruiting a player into travian and waiting until they get to their second village...couldn't you just make another account yourself and get to 2nd village on it and get lotsa gold? Does that count as cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomen View Post
    In the 'Earn Gold' section where you can get free gold by recruiting a player into travian and waiting until they get to their second village...couldn't you just make another account yourself and get to 2nd village on it and get lotsa gold? Does that count as cheating?
    Well if it's on the same server than it's cheating. If it's on another server then I think it's fine, personally I'd frown upon it but I think it's perfectly allowable.

Check Out My Idea to Improve the 'Earn Gold Function'

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Yes you could do it, but its quite a bit of effort for just 20 gold.

it used to be till they got 100population didn't it?
    ~Signature Created By Saffy~

Yea it used to be something like that, I guess it was too simple that way to just make lots of 100 pop accounts on every server, delete, start again, repeat so it got changed.
    I fly around in a little roflcopter =D

yeh i remember that

Yes you can do it as long as you only have one acc per server and you now have to get 2 villages
    :d3mo:

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchy View Post
    it used to be till they got 100population didn't it?
    Used to be 75 pop for slow server 250 for speed. I think it was changed for the very reason that people were 'abusing' it...and because travian are tight.

sound like a lots of work for 20 gold

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    Used to be 75 pop for slow server 250 for speed. I think it was changed for the very reason that people were 'abusing' it...and because travian are tight.
    Yeah, would presume thats the reason. It takes some effort to sort trough the ones that abused the system before. Now, very few would put in the effort for 20 gold
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB