Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Axe-Hammer WorldRecord

Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
    Because you don't just sim res, you also raid
    as you can see from the cry tool they raided zero resource i dont see how if they raided hunderds of millions of res, they would have lost it all, active account like that would have spent and moved res

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member

Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    as you can see from the cry tool they raided zero resource i dont see how if they raided hunderds of millions of res, they would have lost it all, active account like that would have spent and moved res
    they been pushed like hell .. simply.
    what tobi says sounds like a bad excuse ... pusherrrrs.

/edit:

Tobi you said they raided 800 million res of you in 10 days?
    39 villages produce 16 848 000 res per day ...
    1 capital with lvl 19s and 150% produces 8 100 000 res per day ...
    thats about 250 million res in 10 days ...

(thats calculated with fully wheat production ... but i doubt you has fully wheat production as you had to feed troops too)

if you actually lie you should calc it a bit better.
    Last edited by Sebi; 16 May 2010 at 06:01 PM.

I'm not American.
    If you believe that someone with 36 villages has these 2 hammers plus one more raiding army and he is not being pushed like hell then my friend i doubt about your travian knowledge.

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farmacholic View Post
    I'm not American.
    Australian?

If you believe that someone with 36 villages has these 2 hammers plus one more raiding army and he is not being pushed like hell then my friend i doubt about your travian knowledge.
    Why don't you show us your "math"?
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member KaBoom | Tobi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sebi View Post
    they been pushed like hell .. simply.
    what tobi says sounds like a bad excuse ... pusherrrrs.

/edit:

Tobi you said they raided 800 million res of you in 10 days?
    39 villages produce 16 848 000 res per day ...
    1 capital with lvl 19s and 150% produces 8 100 000 res per day ...
    thats about 250 million res in 10 days ...

(thats calculated with fully wheat production ... but i doubt you has fully wheat production as you had to feed troops too)

if you actually lie you should calc it a bit better.
    Ohh Skater Sebi spoke.

I am bored of explaining it, just because you wanna act cool in front of your computer friends from norway uk and from what country they ever come, i dont care. Short version for you.

We had defence troops in the artifact and off villages. They need upkeep. Alliance sent wheat all day. Then attack came, destroyed a little of defence. The rest we sent back, alliance still sent wheat as they did not know all troops have walked home. My dualler thought the troops have been smashed up, forgot to tell the alliance. They still sent millions of wheat. Attacker stole wheat. We lost about 800 millions in 10 days. After attack were over for 5 days, we got send defence again, then attacks came again, as we had a spy in alliance. Same game again. Understood now, little girl?
    T3.1 Hammers | Netx Beasts | Inappropriate

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member

Quote Originally Posted by KaBoom | Tobi View Post
    Ohh Skater Sebi spoke.

I am bored of explaining it, just because you wanna act cool in front of your computer friends from norway uk and from what country they ever come, i dont care. Short version for you.

We had defence troops in the artifact and off villages. They need upkeep. Alliance sent wheat all day. Then attack came, destroyed a little of defence. The rest we sent back, alliance still sent wheat as they did not know all troops have walked home. My dualler thought the troops have been smashed up, forgot to tell the alliance. They still sent millions of wheat. Attacker stole wheat. We lost about 800 millions in 10 days. After attack were over for 5 days, we got send defence again, then attacks came again, as we had a spy in alliance. Same game again. Understood now, little girl?
    aye "mrs i push but cant admit it".
    i think you push, so do many others, unless you have any proves that you havent pushed i will still keep thinking you push and will ignore your pathetic attempts to explain it.

but i see you run out of excuses as you have to personal insult me.
    after all i enjoy laughing at you.

Ohh Skater Sebi spoke.

so you run a massive hammer account, but wasnt active enough to move resources? Basically what you are trying to say the alliance pushed you so you didnt need to raid?

so you run a massive hammer account, but wasnt active enough to move resources? Basically what you are trying to say the alliance pushed you so you didnt need to raid?
    yea i bet hes gonna say something like he didnt care or didnt have the time.

Losing 800 million in 10 days is quite impressive too

80 mill a day, thats having a million wheat capacity granary in your 15c being raided say 60 times a day, and your other villages losing 20 million between them on each day. Im not sure I believe it
    I need help, not ridicule!

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Ron Burgundy's Avatar

It's obviously been pushed in some way but still dam impressive

Edit: Yeah I thought that Fizzy, it's all a bit fishy but I'm guessing the account was being pushed by 20 accounts at least if it was the last hammer to go so I guess ress wasn't a problem. Still odd tho
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 16 May 2010 at 07:55 PM.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member KaBoom | Tobi's Avatar

What would you do, if your maketplaces + granarys + warehouses + wheat fields were totally cata'd down to hold you down from queuing and feeding your hammer, as they did not find out offence villages. We definitely didnt have any chance of defending or building up again, we have been pop rank 3 before that attacks.

The case we did not care sebi is easy, we had troops queued over 260 hours through, all buildings but big stable, which wasnt important any more. All we had to do was to send the new builded troops to the storage village of our alliance every minute. It was stressfull, but well it worked to keep up them beliving they defeated us.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    80 mill a day, thats having a million wheat capacity granary in your 15c being raided say 60 times a day, and your other villages losing 20 million between them on each day. Im not sure I believe it
    As i said, i am not quite sure wheter it was 800 million exactly, but as Cry's tool shows us zero raided ressources, and we definitely were the one's to raid most, we must have lost more than 650 million. We got pushed in some way, thats right, we got sent wheat when hard times came, we stored troops in alliance villages if attacks came. Who of you wouldnt do that, i wanna see you handling with these hammers.

Really, i dont really care what you think of it, i can just say you the truth.
    Neglect it further Sebi, i dont care as we reached our target with not getting pushed 99% of the time, pushing isnt possible anymore because of the new server, thats what you maybe should consider guys.
    Last edited by KaBoom | Tobi; 16 May 2010 at 08:05 PM.

What would you do, if your maketplaces + granarys + warehouses + wheat fields were totally cata'd down to hold you down from queuing and feeding your hammer, as they did not find out offence villages. We definitely didnt have any chance of defending or building up again, we have been pop rank 3 before that attacks.

The case we did not care sebi is easy, we had troops queued over 260 hours through, all buildings but big stable, which wasnt important any more. All we had to do was to send the new builded troops to the storage village of our alliance every minute. It was stressfull, but well it worked to keep up them beliving they defeated us.
    you qued 260 hours in barracks, stable, great barracks, seige in 2 villages, with 50 % artifact, i have to say tobi that is very impressive we struggled for 40 hour ques in great barracks with only 1 50% artifact

you qued 260 hours in barracks, stable, great barracks, seige in 2 villages, with 50 % artifact, i have to say tobi that is very impressive we struggled for 40 hour ques in great barracks with only 1 50% artifact
    Thats the difference between your and my team, maybe you think about it. We raid lot, you dont. We are obviously better, you worse. We can handle with some jealous guys and someone building a bigger hammer, you dont.

Pushing isnt possible anymore as the server automatically doesnt allow it, wont say any more here.

Thats the difference between your and my team, maybe you think about it. We raid lot, you dont. We are obviously better, you worse. We can handle with some jealous guys and someone building a bigger hammer, you dont.

Pushing isnt possible anymore as the server automatically doesnt allow it, wont say any more here.
    yea we cant raid cry tool shows we finished second on server for most raided :p and it shows you raided 0??

well tobi it is fun winding you up but guess im bored now

impressive hammer well done, although you wont persuade me that you didn't get pushed, your arguments seem very flawed

BLA
    mafia gang raided more than you ever will made more offpoints than you will ever get ... etc etc
    still impressive hammer ... but pushed imo ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sebi View Post
    mafia gang raided more than you ever will made more offpoints than you will ever get ... etc etc
    still impressive hammer ... but pushed imo ...
    Omg will you ever read what i write? Pushing cant be done as the server automatically prevents it.
    You should stop licking others ass imo, doesnt make them like you more.

Omg will you ever read what i write? Pushing cant be done as the server automatically prevents it.
    one question tobi did you take a screen shot of your raiding medals??? i'm sure if you had raiding medals for 20 weeks straight you did, so post the screen shot here then i will believe you

Pushing is still available and everyone knows it.
    As long as you are not parked in one account it can send you enough resources till it reaches maximum.It can also send unlimited wheat to artifact village.
    An account with 40+ villages until it reaches the limit can send you resources for 2-3 days at least.If it is a good raider even more days so please stop the crap about pushing being impossible in 3.6.
    How long from day one till you hit with the big hammer?

maybe you had entire alliance sending you an hour production every day?
    maybe you had alot of people npc'ing their res into wheat and sending it into your arte villages?
    as the person above me pushing is still kind of possible.
    unless you prove us wrong you will be a cheater in my eyes.

Moderator Comment: fizzy
    Next insult gets an infraction

aye ...
    Last edited by Sebi; 17 May 2010 at 09:35 AM.

As i said, i am not quite sure wheter it was 800 million exactly, but as Cry's tool shows us zero raided ressources, and we definitely were the one's to raid most, we must have lost more than 650 million. We got pushed in some way, thats right, we got sent wheat when hard times came, we stored troops in alliance villages if attacks came. Who of you wouldnt do that, i wanna see you handling with these hammers.
    whether its 650 mill or 800 mill, losing that much in 10 days just doesnt add up, sorry.

As for hammers, yeah, Ive never built anything like that big, but then big hammers dont interest me really, and I would never consider being either pushed, or using other accounts to store my troops. Just not my style
    I need help, not ridicule!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast