Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New Axe-Hammer WorldRecord

Quote Originally Posted by C°ntra View Post
    2. Difference between your report and ours -> We have screenshots. Try to fake a screen shot and then post again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMBO457 View Post
    As it was said above, go try faking a screenshot .
    http://i46.tinypic.com/3477fyc.jpg

Anything is fakable.

I do actually believe you guys btw, I just have a passion for proving people wrong and photoshopping so when you posted that I couldn't resist

(I scribbled over my wheat input/output bit because that screenshot is clearly from my account and I have incomings on that village, wouldn't want people to know how many troops I put in there to defend it would I!!! )
    Last edited by jawwwwsh; 23 May 2010 at 09:42 AM.
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    Anything is fakable.
    Agreed. Even videos can be, although this would be very time consuming.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Time consuming? Not necessarily, I mean my "screenshot" took me about 5-10 minutes to make, then all you would need to do is create the video use any old report, then open it in an editting software and replace the frames where you see the report with your 'shopped report and you'd have a faked video

Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Certainly less time consuming than building the damn hammer
    I need help, not ridicule!

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Time consuming? Not necessarily, I mean my "screenshot" took me about 5-10 minutes to make, then all you would need to do is create the video use any old report, then open it in an editting software and replace the frames where you see the report with your 'shopped report and you'd have a faked video
    There should be a way of "publicising" reports (idea was stolen from another game ) so it can't be faked.
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member KaBoom | Tobi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    3. As I posted earlier, Tobi's idea that your account lost 650 mill to 800 mill in 10 days sounds like rubbish. Either means you didnt raid anything like that up till that point or the archive info is wrong.

4. Depends on a players style and what their aims are

5. As has been previously discussed on other threads. Simming a big army in the sticks using other accounts to store the troops and other accounts to pay for their training doesnt make you better players. Sorry
    To 3 : Crys tool shows the whole statistics, all self-raided ressources devided the ressources other raided from you. If its going into minus, they just set down a 0. It is totally impossible to raid 0 the whole round, so this tool devides your minus.

To 5 : Doing such a big hammer is very well the opposite of simming, you have to clean up your whole 35x35 at the first 19 days to get max. raiding output, at full production of two armies with artifacts, you need 30.5 million ressources per day to just build it, then you need to raid more to feed it + build up raiding and bashing army every day. I dont neglect that we stored some of the troops in other accounts some times, but I really want to see someone dealing with 15k attack per hour, 2.6 million troops to feed and 30.5 million ress to raid. We totally built it on our own, i did the counting at the beginning of this thread, it is possible.

Anything is fakable.

I do actually believe you guys btw, I just have a passion for proving people wrong and photoshopping so when you posted that I couldn't resist

(I scribbled over my wheat input/output bit because that screenshot is clearly from my account and I have incomings on that village, wouldn't want people to know how many troops I put in there to defend it would I!!! )
    Well done, but dont you think we have better to do than faking screenshots, which is in my imagination hell lots of work? I dont know where robert (katzenkopf) has this screens from (maybe one of my duallers gave it to him), but he posted without my knowledge, so i just have to defend our team against the whole bullsh** that is written here. I dont need you to belive us wheter it is real or wheter it has been pushed. I say yes to the first and no to the second, if you dont wanna belive it, its your thing. We reached our target and we are proud of it as long as noone breaks this consumption and axemen record.

Its such a nice shiny day outside, you should all play football or try to hook up with some girls.
    Sorry for my english.
    Last edited by KaBoom | Tobi; 23 May 2010 at 09:57 AM.
    T3.1 Hammers | Netx Beasts | Inappropriate

Quote Originally Posted by KaBoom | Tobi View Post
    Well done, but dont you think we have better to do than faking screenshots, which is in my imagination hell lots of work? I dont know where robert (katzenkopf) has this screens from (maybe one of my duallers gave it to him), but he posted without my knowledge, so i just have to defend our team against the whole bullsh** that is written here. I dont need you to belive us wheter it is real or wheter it has been pushed. I say yes to the first and no to the second, if you dont wanna belive it, its your thing. We reached our target and we are proud of it as long as noone breaks this consumption and axemen record.

Its such a nice shiny day outside, you should all play football or try to hook up with some girls.
    Sorry for my english.
    Na its quite easy actually once you know what your doing, but thank you

Yeah I think this will actually be the biggest ever as they are shortening servers soon so I think it'll become physically impossible to beat this record unless you somehow manage to completely stall all other alliances!!!

Oh, and as for the last comment, well I spent all last night trying to hook up with girls and all it got me is a headache and some very odd bruises!!!

Right, I'm off to sun bathe

To 3 : Crys tool shows the whole statistics, all self-raided ressources devided the ressources other raided from you. If its going into minus, they just set down a 0. It is totally impossible to raid 0 the whole round, so this tool devides your minus.

To 5 : Doing such a big hammer is very well the opposite of simming, you have to clean up your whole 35x35 at the first 19 days to get max. raiding output, at full production of two armies with artifacts, you need 30.5 million ressources per day to just build it, then you need to raid more to feed it + build up raiding and bashing army every day. I dont neglect that we stored some of the troops in other accounts some times, but I really want to see someone dealing with 15k attack per hour, 2.6 million troops to feed and 30.5 million ress to raid. We totally built it on our own, i did the counting at the beginning of this thread, it is possible.
    Its not the 0 figure I'm questioning, I understand how it works, its purely that I dont see you getting raided for 6.5 - 8.0 mill resources every day for 10 days solid.

As for clearing your 35*35, yes very good, but that doesnt mean youre the only farmer in it. Far from it.

And no, you totally didnt build it on your own. You had resources from other accounts, and you stored troops in other accounts. That means you got a load of resources from other people, that means you DID NOT do it on your own.

And no, you totally didnt build it on your own. You had resources from other accounts, and you stored troops in other accounts. That means you got a load of resources from other people, that means you DID NOT do it on your own.
    This^^

He's even admitted to being sent wheat.

We got helped with defence and wheat, i dont deny it.
    Why don't we ask the defender?
    Last edited by Mouse-Keyboard; 23 May 2010 at 11:08 AM.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member KaBoom | Tobi's Avatar

As for clearing your 35*35, yes very good, but that doesnt mean youre the only farmer in it. Far from it.

You are wrong, we did not get ressources from other account, we just stored it sometimes. Belive it or not, the ressources with which we queued the hammer were self raided or produced, pushing isnt possible anymore, but i think you haters just dont understand. I dont care anymore, we reached our target.

Tobi, its nothing to do with hating, the idea of simming up a huge hammer all server is not my thing. Spending a whole server with the single aim of building it would bore me to tears. Yes, its very impressive, but I would never want to do it.

And pushing is NOT impossible. Its just controlled. Come on, you know this.

And if you store your hammer in someone elses account, then you are being helped.

Lets say you had 100k troops in other peoples accounts, (and I'd bet thats a conservative estimate)

that is 2.4mill resources / day. Now, you claimed you lost 65 mill from being attacked which was more than you raided all server hence, the 0 total. Well, if you had 100k troops stored for 1 month, which I bet is also a conservative estimate, that is also more than you raided all server...

Its a very very big hammer, congratulations, its a very good record. However you did not do it on your own, so please dont pretend.

You are wrong, we did not get ressources from other account.
    Because of that sentence I will no longer believe anything you say. See my previous post for reasoning.

Is the thing where it tells you how much a player has raided actually accurate. It's saying I raided 0 res ukx5 but I'm 100% sure I did a lot of raiding alot that server cos I remember my dual going mental cos i was killing loads of mace a day....

Don't think it is all that accurate, I know others have said it showed them at 0 raiding when they should have been +.
    FORTUNE PASSES EVERYWHERE

Quote Originally Posted by firepanda View Post
    Is the thing where it tells you how much a player has raided actually accurate. It's saying I raided 0 res ukx5 but I'm 100% sure I did a lot of raiding alot that server cos I remember my dual going mental cos i was killing loads of mace a day....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon10 View Post
    Don't think it is all that accurate, I know others have said it showed them at 0 raiding when they should have been +.
    THIS!!! Finally some provements that this tool isnt trustable. I am 100 % sure we have raided the most amount of all players that server, we got raid much but this statistic cant be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Because of that sentence I will no longer believe anything you say. See my previous post for reasoning.
    Wheat for the defence standing in artifact villages, you should learn to read.
    Last edited by KaBoom | Tobi; 24 May 2010 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
    And feeding them himself would be ridiculous, together those off troops cost 2,632,996 wheat per hour. Add the def he'll have had in on top of that as well...

Would be taking nearly 10 Lv19s 125% croppers just to feed the troops, let alone queue two offs 24/7. Give him a break.
    An average supportvill makes 18k ress pr/h. So without a cap helping it takes 144 supportvills to keep it alive on its own. Say they had a cap that made 180k wheat pr hour they still. would have needed 137 supportvills. Lets say its fair that they sendt one off at the time its doable to feed at its own when sending (but that would ofc just been way to risky so i guess they got wheathelp when it was hammertime).

The part about 0 raided is another issue, 10 days kinda almost without avalible ress means that help WAS needed, kinda no doubt about that part. Eighter massive storage or a push to the limit.

But still, they made that hammer(s), and thats impressive!

.US domain had a similar debate over the hammer, one point they made that we didn't was this:

"I don't see it in the Spanish forums' hall of fame. This thread (http://archive.forum.travian.net/showthread.php?t=94257) in particular should have it if it were real. Also, with the date on the report, his hero should still be dead when the server ended, and not alive at the end of the server a few hours later, like this thread (http://archive.forum.travian.net/showthread.php?t=96031) would indicate.

.US domain had a similar debate over the hammer, one point they made that we didn't was this:

"I don't see it in the Spanish forums' hall of fame. This thread (http://archive.forum.travian.net/showthread.php?t=94257) in particular should have it if it were real.
    I suggested finding and asking La Perla.

"I don't see it in the Spanish forums' hall of fame. This thread (http://archive.forum.travian.net/showthread.php?t=94257) in particular should have it if it were real. Also, with the date on the report, his hero should still be dead when the server ended, and not alive at the end of the server a few hours later, like this thread (http://archive.forum.travian.net/showthread.php?t=96031) would indicate.
    Is that for all servers or just spanish servers though? Cos the top 5 gaul offences seem pretty low considering, mine, Eeriks, Buddhas and some others beat the ones on there last server. At least I tihnk they do

Quote Originally Posted by firepanda View Post
    Is that for all servers or just spanish servers though? Cos the top 5 gaul offences seem pretty low considering, mine, Eeriks, Buddhas and some others beat the ones on there last server. At least I tihnk they do
    That was just .netx (and maybe for just that round)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast