Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mesut Özil

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

If he is an attacking midfielder then he is coming into direct contact with Messi. Messi is soooo much better it is untrue. Take Ozil out of the Real madrid side and they won't feel the loss.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member KaBoom | Tobi's Avatar

Whoever claims that Özil wasn't a good player doesn't have the slightiest clue about football.
    T3.1 Hammers | Netx Beasts | Inappropriate

Two assists from Fernando Torres tonight.

He's truly the undisputed assist king. And thus quite probably the best footballer in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevieus View Post
    Two assists from Fernando Torres tonight.

He's truly the undisputed assist king. And thus quite probably the best footballer in the world.
    Yeah, probably. Wouldn't argue against it anyway.

wow! not to mention an assist aswell, Barcelona's no easy opponent to get such a performance by him against.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post

wow! not to mention an assist aswell, Barcelona's no easy opponent to get such a performance by him against.
    Wow! Madrid get a point for him hitting the crossbar too! ...No? Well, it must at least count as a goal or something for Ozil? Oh, it doesn't? So you're saying hitting the crossbar gets you nowhere? Yeah I suppose that sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    Wow! Madrid get a point for him hitting the crossbar too! ...No? Well, it must at least count as a goal or something for Ozil? Oh, it doesn't? So you're saying hitting the crossbar gets you nowhere? Yeah I suppose that sounds about right.
    jeeez... what a depressed moron moderator, you seem to be assuming things (e.g. Madrid getting a point for that) then going on a tangent/daydreaming about it. Infact, your thinking too hard. You call yourself a carrot head, more like a something-below-the-waist head (you'll probably start daydreaming about that aswell)

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Was there really a need for that, Tibs? Just because Carrothead isnt a fan of Ozil, theres no need for you to insult him. To be fair, he has a point... it may have been a blinding shot, but there was no goal from it. Could argue that plenty of players would have scored and indeed have scored from shots like that in the past.

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

jeeez... what a depressed moron moderator, you seem to be assuming things (e.g. Madrid getting a point for that) then going on a tangent/daydreaming about it. Infact, your thinking too hard. You call yourself a carrot head, more like a something-below-the-waist head (you'll probably start daydreaming about that aswell)
    Nice bit of Ad Hominem, but next time try and argue against my completely valid point. Ozil hit the bar, it achieved nothing at all!

It was lucky that that was not a goal. Oezil is a first class player and you can't take that away from him. I would buy him for my team, if I ever became the manager of one :p

Wow this is still going? (Up until 2 weeks ago anyway...)

Holy thread revival Batman.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Groggers View Post
    Holy thread revival Batman.
    Omg.

It's Greg!
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Just found out another fact, Mesut is Germany's 2011 Player of the Year. And also, its no wonder I scored a hat-trick and 4 assists at football training, because I've obviously been learning from watching Özil. If that's not all, my best friend who hardly ever watches football believes so too.

Just found out another fact, Mesut is Germany's 2011 Player of the Year. And also, its no wonder I scored a hat-trick and 4 assists at football training, because I've obviously been learning from watching Özil. If that's not all, my best friend who hardly ever watches football believes so too.
    That is a scientific fact

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Forget Ozil.

S'all about Mario Gotze <3
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Some of you guys are still brooding over your thrashing by him in the World Cup, and now that he's achieved major success, your finding it hard to argue about the 23 year old galactico with more than 4 and a half million facebook fans and likes from Lil Wayne, Michael Jackson and Nike.

Some of you guys are still brooding over your thrashing by him in the World Cup, and now that he's achieved major success, your finding it hard to argue about the 23 year old galactico with more than 4 and a half million facebook fans and likes from Lil Wayne, Michael Jackson and Nike.
    I couldn't care less about what happened in the World Cup (or the 10 other German men on the pitch handing out the humiliation). It's the fact that you treat him like a god and celebrate every time he hits the woodwork and passes the ball.

Ozil has had a very poor season. He had a good world cup in 2010 but other than that he's an average player. I could name 5 left footed playmakers better than him, and another 10 right footed ones.

He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar

Ozil is

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast