Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Mesut Özil

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

If you had gotten Suarez or Higuain, you'd have never been able to splash the money out for Ozil..

I'd much rather have Ozil over them two forwards either way, as Giroud is turning out to be quality.

Sadly, I am a United fan. *stares at our transfers and cries*
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Ozil is probably twice as productive as Bale and half the price. Don't know if Arsenal or Spurs did Madrid over more.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    Ozil is probably twice as productive as Bale and half the price. Don't know if Arsenal or Spurs did Madrid over more.
    Couldn't happen to a nicer team. I don't like the way Real does business, and for once it really looks like they got mugged by both of us.

I can't understand why Özil was selled on last day of market window.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member C.G.'s Avatar

Overrated.
    C.G. and the Ocarina of Spam(Featuring The Master Shedbuilder Sheddy "Shed" McShed).

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    moderators please do something about this person

A good signing. But a wrong one in my eyes.

They've strengthened their already strongest position. While leaving their defence woefully short of numbers.
    Having only three centre backs, one of whom tears a muscle every time he gets out of bed, is not good enough for a title challenging side.
    And the fact that they had to cancel Bendtner's transfer on account of having no one else.... Says it all.

If they can avoid any suspensions or injuries throughout the season, they'll do well. But when does that ever happen?
    Especially with the "overworked" muscles of Merterlamppost, Koscielny, Ramsey, Wilshere, Giroud.

I can really see them tailing off over the Christmas period. Chelsea and City can make 11 changes for each of the 10 games over 30 days. Arsenal don't have that luxury...

Ł40million odd would have been better spent on Bony, Sakho, and a utility defender of your choice, with enough change left over to restock the sweets in Wenger's mystery van....

Looks like we were right after all.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

No posts laughing at Brazil or praising Germany yet? Although I did notice Ozil missing a nearly open goal

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    No posts laughing at Brazil or praising Germany yet? Although I did notice Ozil missing a nearly open goal
    You did well to notice him at all.
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    Next World Cup I'd say he'll be one of the star players by far, with the German team matured by then and just taking teams apart.
    Was looking back through this for old times sake. How right you were Carrothead, you predicted the future. Can you predict the winners of the European Championships too?

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tibs View Post
    can you predict the winners of the european championships too?
    WALES, BOYO. lowercase

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Wow 7 years since this thread began dayyum

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021