Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210

Thread: Now eating/drinking

I was in the gym today and I thought that I need more carbohydrates so I cooked a spaghetti bolognese - a lot of it
    one of the few items in my "menu" ;p

Spag bol is a great dish too make a ton of and then have the next day for lunch

Depressing Monday and seem to be getting a cold, ordered a takeaway to try and feel better but it wasn't that good
    Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

A create your own asda pizza, everyone is allowed a treat right?

These are close to matching a doms for taste! Much better than any of the boxed equivalent!
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Hmm, we're due an ASDA trip this afternoon in this household. Might have to give that a go! Otherwise it'll be picking up a sneaky takeaway on the way home

Angelic

I am currently crying...

I am sat here eating an indian and crying my eyes out. I don't mean a couple of tears either, its a full on unstoppable flood. This indian is so damn hot!

Can't tell you what type it is as my order was 'surprise me'.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Always makes my nose run more than me cry!

Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    I am currently crying...

I am sat here eating an indian and crying my eyes out. I don't mean a couple of tears either, its a full on unstoppable flood. This indian is so damn hot!

Can't tell you what type it is as my order was 'surprise me'.
    Totally just found my freshers flu cure. Cry the blasted thing out

I'm eating gum, if that counts? Also, does gum trick your stomach in to creating more stomach acids, thinking it needs to dissolve food? Or is that just myth?
    "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Well mint is a natural laxative, not sure how laxatives work chemically but it might be something like that?

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    Totally just found my freshers flu cure. Cry the blasted thing out

I'm eating gum, if that counts? Also, does gum trick your stomach in to creating more stomach acids, thinking it needs to dissolve food? Or is that just myth?
    Hmm not sure, if I chew gum on an empty stomach I get stomach ache though if that counts for anything :p

Angelic

I just got home and got a little bit carried away taste testing a giant pack of crisps from Aldi. They were tasty but now I've ruined my tea. On the bright side, my lunch tomorrow is sorted.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061