Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clubs VS Axe

Carto-geek Roman MemberRoman Member Fhuaran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Code:
    	Troops	WC		Res		Total		Attack		Attack/tRes
    Mace	532,997	1,918,789,200	266,498,500	2,185,287,700	21,319,880	0.00975609756097561000
    Axe	319,798	1,151,272,800	313,402,040	1,464,674,840	19,187,880	0.01310043668122270000
    You are making no sense whatsoever...everything you say seems to point to axemen in the longterm! Especially on slow servers:

300 days
    But remember that this guide is strictly for speed servers, On which Tobi is king! If he tells you something about speed servers you take his word on it.

Incidentally MK, what are your speed server big hammer credentials since you're now such an authority over people like Tobi who have actually built them?
    Last edited by Fhuaran; 14 Oct 2010 at 08:43 PM.

I havent fully read this, as I know that a mace/mace hammer costs more than an axe/axe hammer once you get past 16(?) days or so, but does someone have figures for an ax/mace hammer ? Given that the cost of an axeman in a GB is 1470 compared to 750 for a mace, it will therefore take longer for the wheat consumption to have an effect. So if anyone could kindly show the figures for when it crosses over, it would be marvellous.

(Im thinking artefact busters)
    I need help, not ridicule!

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fhuaran View Post
    But remember that this guide is strictly for speed servers, On which Tobi is king! If he tells you something about speed servers you take his word on it.
    I don't believe anything Tobi says after this thread.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Quote Originally Posted by Fhuaran View Post
    Blimey, how much did he pay you for that ?? :p
    I need help, not ridicule!

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member KaBoom | Tobi's Avatar

I don't believe anything Tobi says after this thread.
    Go cry in your corner and let the experienced player discuss their things. How big was your biggest army?
    Like 40k crop consumption? For the record, we stored like 700k in other accounts, that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    Blimey, how much did he pay you for that ?? :p
    I don't even know him personally, but he must be right haha! :p
    T3.1 Hammers | Netx Beasts | Inappropriate

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KaBoom | Tobi View Post
    Go cry in your corner and let the experienced player discuss their things. How big was your biggest army?
    At least I don't lie about my armies
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member KaBoom | Tobi's Avatar

At least I don't lie about my armies
    Lie about what armies?

Lie about what armies?
    http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=61508

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=61508

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.
    Just because you can't build a hammer, doesn't mean other people can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
    Just because you can't build a hammer, doesn't mean other people can't.
    Yes, but that particular one was faked.

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

Yes, but that particular one was faked.

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.
    Prove it.

There are people who want it to be fake much more than you do, and they haven't conclusively proved it is yet.

Prove it.

There are people who want it to be fake much more than you do, and they haven't conclusively proved it is yet.
    Tobi kept changing his story.

No he didn't.

No he didn't.
    Ohh Skater Sebi spoke.

I am bored of explaining it, just because you wanna act cool in front of your computer friends from norway uk and from what country they ever come, i dont care. Short version for you.

We had defence troops in the artifact and off villages. They need upkeep. Alliance sent wheat all day. Then attack came, destroyed a little of defence. The rest we sent back, alliance still sent wheat as they did not know all troops have walked home. My dualler thought the troops have been smashed up, forgot to tell the alliance. They still sent millions of wheat. Attacker stole wheat. We lost about 800 millions in 10 days. After attack were over for 5 days, we got send defence again, then attacks came again, as we had a spy in alliance. Same game again. Understood now, little girl?
    THIS!!! Finally some provements that this tool isnt trustable. I am 100 % sure we have raided the most amount of all players that server, we got raid much but this statistic cant be right.

Sorry erm it is the same?? We got raid out our wheat 10 days before end of the server and lost much i doubt it were 800 million i was exaggerating but we definitely raided most of the server as week 2 - 14 always Top raider, this tool is not trustable it has many wrong numbers in it. Plus i'm not that sad to fake screenshots (i dont even know how to do tbh) to get attention in a game, as we already hold all T3.1 teuton records which are proven.

I didn't want my dualler to publish it also, as i knew there will be more haters than lovers, but belive me it was the hell of a work and you obviously have no idea about hammers, so build one then speak again with me.

I didn't want my dualler to publish it also, as i knew there will be more haters than lovers, but belive me it was the hell of a work and you obviously have no idea about hammers, so build one then speak again with me.
    Now building a hammer is necessary to decide if one exists?

And I'm a defensive player

Now building a hammer is necessary to decide if one exists?

And I'm a defensive player
    No but it is neccessary to decide if you can talk about them or not. No wonder you are defensive btw. :p

No but it is neccessary to decide if you can talk about them or not. No wonder you are defensive btw. :p
    What's the best you've done solo?

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 41 seconds.

What's the best you've done solo?

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 41 seconds.
    Here you are, although my off villa got chiefed i was doing rather good. First and last speed to play solo.
    Has been first german speed.

Your best?

Mace any day of the week!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast