Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is coming back then?

xy fei played travian for 2-3 months, but remains a legend^^ even elements of war was surprised about the size of his army
    cogito ergo cata

Vee is still around but has too many RL studies to have his own account, but I hope he will be around as somebody's dual.

Quote Originally Posted by MouthOfTGR View Post
    any of the initial players of uk2 still around?

like gogutz, whooah, booker, old pops, animal, noobphobia, daemon, princer, shovel, vee, megatron, wellard, nightstalker, rekhyt, so_james, elvis, legend, pi ka chew, cossack, adrenicide, addyman, baron, shamZz, sethalas, shaunK, kimi raikönnen, rekhyt, kindom, xy fei, stephen88, oregorn, othaniel, althunder or loki?
    that'd be fun
    Vee played this last round, so did myself (NosajDraw) and Chelsea (Lilatu), there are a few others from the first round still around, but most of those in your list have long gone, and some migrated to other servers/domains.

perhaps its just me, but i felt lots of players where more of characters at that time, whereas top players today ... well, i dont really care whether they bot or not, as they act as one anyway

i remember nico and mrimpossible getting banned for dualing^^ and that hilarous 20/7 rule which was only on uk domains, like if this was a board game or something^^
    cogito ergo cata

One of the players from the Gogutz account is still around, just not on this domain. I think it's the same with some of the others.

The Gogutz I knew was not a dual!

old pops dualed with him for a short while on UK1 after playing alongside him UK6
    animal went to UK6 and now I think plays on another domain
    shovel he's on my Facebook somewhere
    vee played the last round of UK2
    adrenicide still plays I think
    loki = Australian Admin? Or a we talking a different Loki?

They were Romanian school friends, one went by the name of Gogutz and the other Ordenstaat.

lol, of course dualing was illegal for a while back then, so Gogutz probably wouldn't have admitted to it.

And yeah, the 20 hour rule was hilarious.

I'm considering making a come back, I really doubt i'll be able to stomach a full server though ;P

Quote Originally Posted by NosajDraw View Post
    loki = Australian Admin? Or a we talking a different Loki?
    loki was just the most annoying player ive met ever. cheated a lot around with several passwords and so, and wasnt very good at the game, but very active... he had a legendary ability to make people dislike him although he wanted to be liked really^^
    he was actually one of the leaders in silver blades for a few weeks...
    dont think he played any remarkable role before you left, though
    cogito ergo cata

well loki existed plenty i guess. wouldnt believe the one on uk has been the one being on first com server. but there used to be a good playing loki

lots of lokis in different worlds, yes. *snip* Seen several selfish godz*s too, there was one on that S2 in question iirc, but it wasnt you, was it? or was it selfish appollon, i dont really remember lol

Moderator Comment: 93ross
    Please dont use *'s to invade the profanity filter.
    Last edited by 93ross; 31 Aug 2010 at 09:53 PM.
    cogito ergo cata

Is this Loki_2008 who founded that MIA wing Debello ripped up?

lol actually he was under attack from everyone, but MIA let him found a new wing, probably they thought it was better that debello used troops on his accounts - adrenicides idea, i guess
    cogito ergo cata

Adrenicides long gone i think. Last i heard of animal mls, he got banned from s6 (last server) for botting

Anyone still in touch with chef cyanure?

Adrenicide started the last s2 and led an ally for a bit, deleted after maybe 3/4 months though. According to my skype he hasn't been on since June though, so maybe he has given up.

His computer could have fallen apart again..?

Quote Originally Posted by MouthOfTGR View Post
    lots of lokis in different worlds, yes. *snip* Seen several selfish godz*s too, there was one on that S2 in question iirc, but it wasnt you, was it? or was it selfish appollon, i dont really remember lol
    well selfish appollo used to be a friend at least also in the same alliance on comX some years ago. so the selfish he used had the same origine. selfish godz actually never should be the name of a player but the name of an alliance...

Quote Originally Posted by PlayerKiller View Post
    I'm considering making a come back, I really doubt i'll be able to stomach a full server though ;P
    This

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

New Poster

I'm back

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast