Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Krull EVER stop this propoganda????

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Default Will Krull EVER stop this propoganda????

I am now a TC target for 'passing critical and sensitive' information regarding TC plans. My WW is now to be treated as hostile by TC - orders from Lord Krull himself....
    My brief history with Krull and his 'diplomatic & friendly' style of play:

Critical information that I gave away..?? TC hammers are going to attack enemy WW's! Wow that's a new one. And as for this pipedream of letting the enemy wipe itself out and then sneaking in with a WW - well you have to conquer a WW first to be able to build one..!!
    Krull missed my post on the first Pan thread where I publicly stated that I believed him to be an honest player. He read my post on the 2nd thread (which I don't remember as being particularly derogative but would have to read 27 pages to find it...) and all I got was from him was an IGM saying "thought you knew me better than that".
    Then Pookini told me on skype that he wasn't happy with my forum vote post - he was actually online and couldn't speak to me..?? AND she asked me to build more rams so that my army could be used against enemy WW's...!!!
    Then he sent me an IGM after I took the WW saying "thanks for screwing our plans up". What about MY plans to help TC build a WW and the 9 months of spending MY money only to be abandoned at the last minute.
    Not once did he actually ask me WHY. And I'd just spent a year dualling with this guy! How hard was it to just ask me why? I feel personally let down and very disappointed in him. When the LP situation blew up I could see issues on both sides but PUBLICLY defended him based on my personal experience and tried to remain objective. My aim was still to give everything for a TC win. That changed when the leaders, with him at the helm, decided the fate of 209 people that had spent 9 months of their lives spending THEIR hard earned money. That decision was despicable. Any respect or allegiance to him disappeared when he ruined so many people's games (especially LP's) - all because of a personal feud.

If anybody wants to see an UNEDITED transcript of the skype conversation where I passed 'critical' information please contact me in game and I will send it to you. Then you can decide for yourself but based on what has been written on the LP threads did I actually expect anything less???????

The Krull propoganda chain trundles on.................... If he can't win then nobody can - especially any former or related TC members.

Welcome to the club

Good job taking the wonder site, wonder if Krull is as hostile to Suds

lol a little quote from asbo chat yesterday.

[18/09/2010 20:53:06] ASBO player: I am wondering what stany is going to do with his(WW)?
    [18/09/2010 20:53:30 | Edited 20:53:34] JR: probably get attacked by tc

Spreading misinformation is all part of the game, but the way TC members have been treated recently, with MM's sent solely with the intention for them to filter back to the opposition ("We're not going for a WW" yeah, right) is a mistake and shows the TC leaders egos and disregard for anyone else in 'their' alliance.

The last 2 wins havnt been won purely by the Leaders of TC but all members of TC and supporting allys. If they want a shot at a third win they should remember that.
    Last edited by JamesR; 19 Sep 2010 at 08:29 AM.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    lol a little quote from asbo chat yesterday.

[18/09/2010 20:53:06] ASBO player: I am wondering what stany is going to do with his(WW)?
    [18/09/2010 20:53:30 | Edited 20:53:34] JR: probably get attacked by tc

Spreading misinformation is all part of the game, but the way TC members have been treated recently, with MM's sent solely with the intention for them to filter back to the opposition ("We're not going for a WW" yeah, right) is a mistake and shows the TC leaders egos and disregard for anyone else in 'their' alliance.

The last 2 wins havnt been won purely by the Leaders of TC but all members of TC and supporting allys. If they want a shot at a third win they should remember that.
    Bang on the money! You should be a phsycic

Reading these threads about how the top bods in TC treat others, is making me glad I droped out of uk3. I hope those who had the rose tinted specks on have now taken them off.

I'm with you stany, shame you were on the wrong side from the start, let's see how many people believe Krull's rubbish in the future.

Moderator Comment: fizzy
    Cough
    Last edited by Fizzy; 19 Sep 2010 at 09:46 AM.

I am the person who the alleged critical information was passed to.

Stany and I know each other from other servers and we talk now and then. Never about detailed TC plans. Stany contacted me when the TC - we are not playing a WW this round - news broke.
    he was clearly upset as were a number of other players judging from the number of IGM's I received from them.

I too would be happy to divulge the "sensitive" information once I have got permission from stany. You can can take a look for yourselves and judge. It was a case of a player sounding his frustrations off.

TC leadership maybe interested to know a number of players contacted me about switching sides. Oh, yes and should be interested to know the large number of TC players that defended Pan with troops.

There are many players on this server from TC / ASBO / DA etc that I know and talk to. None of them pass on "sensitive information".

There are other's who are spies - that do pass on information. But not stany. How people can turn on their long term friends over a game beggars belief.

Odd that TC now have 3 world wonder villages now since they are not going for a wonder

Quote Originally Posted by darknessie View Post
    Odd that TC now have 3 world wonder villages now since they are not going for a wonder

All changed now nessie. The vote was in favour of not going for a WW but they are now fully behind suds attempt and I suppose repkiller as well.

I think LMS was right about The Coalition and how it reminds her of Cameron and Clegg. They are trying out some other form of voting system. The TC alternative vote whereby the vote you make is reversed. I don't think it will catch on somehow.

Humour aside - I must admit I am pleased they are making a go of it. Pleased for their members who felt short chnaged and pleased for our players who have something to target again.

May the battles commence

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    pleased for our players who have something to target again.
    May the battles commence
    If you make meta like yours you dont get anything to target.
    Pleased that you didnt have to break up your huge meta, just YET.

MemberMember

Alls changed; changed utterly.

If Leadership fails, it should be overthrown- or at the very least, rebelled against. SO, nice rebelling guys. Good to have you in the game again.
    Avoid the shiny.

TC take a couple WW sites and there is still some sort of moaning going on... all the propaganda is getting abit boring now... the real talking goes on ingame... maybe a few of you should do that
    2008 com2 - Sean - Los
    2009 com1 - Realmckoy - Eximus - http://i39.tinypic.com/2u8z142.png
    2010 uk3 - Platinum - TC

My swaggers insane

Quote Originally Posted by se-sean View Post
    TC take a couple WW sites and there is still some sort of moaning going on... all the propaganda is getting abit boring now... the real talking goes on ingame... maybe a few of you should do that
    We are not moaning - we are pleased.

Well ofcourse they are pleased, they have the reason for it.

SnuggleWaggle Bear Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    Well ofcourse they are pleased, they have the reason for it.
    Of course, I'd be please to have more time to prepare for the eventual stab in the back for our confeds.
    :tulliaanda will one day rule the world. Go Panda!!!!

I can't see any other result than a TC win. For anything else, to have a remote chance to happen then Angels, D, NLG and others will need to putaway thier differences. Decided if they want try to win as an individual alliance, or want to stop TC from winning.

With all this anti Krull sentiment going on it can't be too hard to marshall the opposing forces under one banner. All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Not that I have anything against Krull, or Baroness Falkender.

Rgds

Joe H.

LOL at namepending.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member badbrain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namepending View Post
    that made my day/night kind of losing track here

Quote Originally Posted by baldymorph View Post
    I am now a TC target for 'passing critical and sensitive' information regarding TC plans. My WW is now to be treated as hostile by TC - orders from Lord Krull himself....
    My brief history with Krull and his 'diplomatic & friendly' style of play:

Critical information that I gave away..?? TC hammers are going to attack enemy WW's! Wow that's a new one. And as for this pipedream of letting the enemy wipe itself out and then sneaking in with a WW - well you have to conquer a WW first to be able to build one..!!
    Krull missed my post on the first Pan thread where I publicly stated that I believed him to be an honest player. He read my post on the 2nd thread (which I don't remember as being particularly derogative but would have to read 27 pages to find it...) and all I got was from him was an IGM saying "thought you knew me better than that".
    Then Pookini told me on skype that he wasn't happy with my forum vote post - he was actually online and couldn't speak to me..?? AND she asked me to build more rams so that my army could be used against enemy WW's...!!!
    Then he sent me an IGM after I took the WW saying "thanks for screwing our plans up". What about MY plans to help TC build a WW and the 9 months of spending MY money only to be abandoned at the last minute.
    Not once did he actually ask me WHY. And I'd just spent a year dualling with this guy! How hard was it to just ask me why? I feel personally let down and very disappointed in him. When the LP situation blew up I could see issues on both sides but PUBLICLY defended him based on my personal experience and tried to remain objective. My aim was still to give everything for a TC win. That changed when the leaders, with him at the helm, decided the fate of 209 people that had spent 9 months of their lives spending THEIR hard earned money. That decision was despicable. Any respect or allegiance to him disappeared when he ruined so many people's games (especially LP's) - all because of a personal feud.

If anybody wants to see an UNEDITED transcript of the skype conversation where I passed 'critical' information please contact me in game and I will send it to you. Then you can decide for yourself but based on what has been written on the LP threads did I actually expect anything less???????

The Krull propoganda chain trundles on.................... If he can't win then nobody can - especially any former or related TC members.
    pathetic

I have seen a igm you wrote admitting it. You were told our plans BEFORE you took the WW but yet you still did it knowing you would ruin everything. I am not getting into this stupid pathetic attempt to cause trouble in TC. You wanted revenge on Krull for kicking Lord Pan by doing it you betrayed the whole of TC. END OF.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast