Thread: What is the song called?

Default What is the song called?

Hi
    I heard a song on the radio when i was at work, i dont know what it was called and the radio host never said the name. well anyways it goes something like this, im hoping you's can tell me by the lyrics...

"baby, You can have allllll that moneyyyyy" its off the chorus. It goes something like that, not too sure.
    Its some man who sings it.

thanks.

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

if this was Radio 1 or something then you can look up the track listing for today's shows

are you sure that's word for word, lyric searches give nothing,
    personally I find any song that contains the word 'baby', lacks imagination

Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    if this was Radio 1 or something then you can look up the track listing for today's shows

are you sure that's word for word, lyric searches give nothing,
    personally I find any song that contains the word 'baby', lacks imagination
    It was something like that, it was in mcdonalds when i went in, if you know where i can find the song. I tried searching for it by entering the lyrics into google, i couldnt find it

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

You need shazam.

Not this by any chance?

It was the song I first thought of when I saw this thread last night, but I couldn't think of the name until this morning.
    The most amazing thing ever.

$person = new Person(); $person->getData(); if ($person->gender == female) { if( in_array("pokemon", $person->interests) ) { $me->action("hug and refuse to let go"); } } else { $me->action("run away and hide"); }

Nope, it wasnt that.
    and i dont think the lyrics i said are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    You need shazam.
    ^ this :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MISGUIDED View Post
    Nope, it wasnt that.
    and i dont think the lyrics i said are correct.
    So we're trying to think of a song when we don't know what it goes like, or what the lyrics are? That's kinda difficult... :p
    The most amazing thing ever.

$person = new Person(); $person->getData(); if ($person->gender == female) { if( in_array("pokemon", $person->interests) ) { $me->action("hug and refuse to let go"); } } else { $me->action("run away and hide"); }

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKxodgpyGec

Mibbe?

If not, it's still a good song. ;D

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    So we're trying to think of a song when we don't know what it goes like, or what the lyrics are? That's kinda difficult... :p
    Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for ?

To the Tube of You's !!!

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Sleeping Dragon's Avatar

Any of these?

(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me. ... I could be your baby, you can be my honey. Let's spend time not money

you can have a beer / 'Cause honey, when you getting' money you don 't have a care

Why the **** I own the world when I can't share it with him? ... Be cool to have a drink wit' you, think wit' you. ... (Title: All the Money B side: Give it to me baby)

First one is Black Eyed Peas (my Humps) and I think most likely to be on radio atm as well as being a good song

More lyrics if you need them but not as good a match
    Last edited by Sleeping Dragon; 13 Oct 2010 at 10:39 AM.