Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Off Sizes/Queues

Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    what is the guess on the maximum number of catapults out there so far then??
    Between 3k and 4k.

Have.. You met Amy?.. MemberMember

Ive seen 5k around about now

Quote Originally Posted by Alep View Post
    Which means they have had to be started at server day 16, i'm expecting a monster hammer then.

Quote Originally Posted by Alep View Post
    just out of question how have u seen them around surely hammer builders are keeping them hidden :p

these suggested troop numbers make me pale. Thank goodness most the big guns are not into smashing up smaller players just for fun

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman View Post
    I know the official numbers. And Wicked thinks that they know the official numbers. My bet on biggest offense would be someone hovering around the top 20 pop and also simming far away getting a start on their hammer. People like BLY and BG have used their offenses to much.
    ^^ This. Imagine accounts like wardog&bogie are all going to have pretty hench offs by now
    Last edited by Skepta; 27 Oct 2010 at 03:04 PM.

Prom Prince 2010 Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Brenda's Avatar

Total 3 0 0 0 0 1 2 1 0 0 1
    Quote Originally Posted by smoggy View Post
    PS H.O.W does Paddy look so H.o.T in his medal? =O. Although I do miss his beard, it reminded me of a BPonies mane :p
    Quote Originally Posted by smoggy View Post
    The Beautiful
    - Paddy
    [23:43:07] Corin ~ Rooster: on some documanetaty

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Total 3 0 0 0 0 1 2 1 0 0 1
    Wish there was a like button lol

J
    xx
    The Rippin & the tearing - Ben Kenobi is my new fluffer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgTe...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman View Post
    I know the official numbers. And Wicked thinks that they know the official numbers. My bet on biggest offense would be someone hovering around the top 20 pop and also simming far away getting a start on their hammer. People like BLY and BG have used their offenses to much.
    Yea we used it alot and got some losses

Have.. You met Amy?.. MemberMember

Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    just out of question how have u seen them around surely hammer builders are keeping them hidden :p

I have my sorces as everyone else does

i reckon Tom has a 60k mace hammer hidden away some where

there is 20k heading towards someone apparently, not big but its an annoyed attack due to dying chiefs lol

J
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by lukeshma View Post
    Surely there must be more.. The horsies and the Imps numbers are so close together!

Oh they look to be slightly lacking in cats to me 1 cat ! Was that sent by accident lol

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypip View Post
    oh they look to be slightly lacking in cats to me 1 cat ! Was that sent by accident lol
    NOOB ALERT!!!! i can think of about 5 different reasons why 1 cat would be sent in with an attack

Quote Originally Posted by Khoa. View Post
    Surely there must be more.. The horsies and the Imps numbers are so close together!
    not sure if you've ever played romans before or know about roman build times, but after 2.8 weeks of 24/7 in level 20 barracks and stable you get 19588 imps and 14246 EIs. so the report actually shows a slight lacking in cavalry if anything (takes only 2 weeks to get the number of EIs in the report and 2 days to get the number of ECs). this discrepancy of lower cav numbers could be due to a veriaty of reasons ranging from them starting making cav later, or losing some EIs in raids, or maybe they've just not been doing full 24/7 or perhaps they have been running some in gb & gs. think that just about covers everything to cover in this reply.
    Last edited by fza|flacidbell|bangbus; 01 Nov 2010 at 12:20 PM.
    ukx5: FZA Largest KoS hammer
    ukx6: FlacidBell HoS WW holder & round winner (winners video) + hammer record
    ukx7: Bang Bus the big 30DOM simmer (and rank 9 hero)
    ukx9: Chastity S&S fun round, lots of artefact shenanigans + DISNEY destroying (rank 13 hero)

Quote Originally Posted by fza|flacidbell|bangbus View Post
    NOOB ALERT!!!! i can think of about 5 different reasons why 1 cat would be sent in with an attack
    I've never pretended to be otherwise :p

i could sense a slight bit sarcasm in cherry's first message flacid you meanie lol

J
    xx

Master Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrypip View Post
    I've never pretended to be otherwise :p
    I senses some sarcasm in there ! Never thought pip was being serious

pip jokes? :p
    ukx5: FZA Largest KoS hammer
    ukx6: FlacidBell HoS WW holder & round winner (winners video) + hammer record
    ukx7: Bang Bus the big 30DOM simmer (and rank 9 hero)
    ukx9: Chastity S&S fun round, lots of artefact shenanigans + DISNEY destroying (rank 13 hero)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast