Thread: second village

bugs

Default second village

Hi guys

i need some advice pls want to settle my second village found 2 croppers near me which are not occupied yet

one is 15c with 75% bonus and 9c with 125% bonus so which one i should choose?

one more thing is it good strategy to found a second village a cropper?

i am a Gaul

thx in advance

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

The 15c will provide you more wheat per hour, so make that your capital.

If there are any better 15c's about, then of course, take the better one if it is within reasonable merchant time of your spawn, etc.

Whether or not founding a 15c as second village is any good or not is a bit of a sliding scale. If the 15c was very near your spawn, then yes, it would be perfect, if it were far away, it could be slow going, and somewhere inbetween..well you get the picture.

If you are going for it as second village though, be prepared to use gold, to npc the wheat into res to build those wheat fields and everything else.

bugs

thx commander for your quick reply

there is another 15c with 100% bonus distance 21.5

the one with 75% bonus is 5 squares from me

bugs

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Well the difference in wheat output between a 75% and a 100% (both with lvl 18 fields + plus bonus) is 7500 p/h..which isn't masses in the grand scheme of things, but its up to you.

Either way, certainly try and grab it some time whether its as capital or a good troop storage village.

depends if you using gold or not,

if you are using gold take the 15c and npc the wheat fields

if not take the 9c
    ~THE LEGEND~

~THE TALE~

~FLABBAJACK~

But his spawn village is very close, so in this case it would be silly not to take the 15c. As he will have resources very close by even if he doesn't use gold.