Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

D: How did I miss this. I watched the whole first series a few days ago. I have to agree with TS about the start. I found the rest of the series thrilling as well and can't wait for the continuation. Truly a series I will buy when it comes on dvd.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Extended "Walking Dead" Season Two Promo
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/214...ason-two-promo

Really not happy that they may have cut the budget on this one, or that they fired the series one's writer and executive producer.

Sci-fi always gets short shrift, even when it's more popular than anything else around.

Well I just finished watching episode one of the second season, and Horse you need not fear. For the past 2 weeks I have literally been counting the days, then hours until it started, and I was really nervous that it wouldn't live up to the hype that was going on in my head......and sadly it didn't...

IT PEED ALL OVER THE HYPE, STOLE IT'S LUNCH MONEY, AND THEN FOR GOOD MEASURE GAVE IT A WEDGIE AND MOOCHED IT'S GIRLFRIEND.

It was flippin fantastic. Not sure when it starts again back home but you will NOT be disappointed.

Episode 2 was much slower than the premiere, not enough face munching for my tastes (no pun intended). Saying that if it was all zombie attacks all the time it would likely get boring really fast.

This thread has died.....and considering how season 2 has gone I am not surprised. Apart for a few moments here and there the new writers have ruined The Walking Dead. They have turned it into Eastenders.

Angelic

I actually read this thread last month and decided to watch the series myself then forgot all about this thread. I thought it was great in both season 1 and 2 although I did think they drew out the missing girl for too long. Granted it was pretty obvious toward the end where they would find her and what would happen but I liked the way they had Glenn and Daryl come into their own a bit.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    I actually read this thread last month and decided to watch the series myself then forgot all about this thread. I thought it was great in both season 1 and 2 although I did think they drew out the missing girl for too long. Granted it was pretty obvious toward the end where they would find her and what would happen but I liked the way they had Glenn and Daryl come into their own a bit.
    You don't think season 1 was a lot more gritty and edge of your seat stuff? I know they can't have constant zombie attacks or that would get boring, but they need to get off that bloody farm, I am expecting to see Seth turn up at any moment (never actually saw Emmerdale but I looked it up :p).

Many of the characters are becoming annoying in season 2 imo. Shane losing it is a good twist but thats about it. I am hoping the second half of season 2 is a bit more face munching and a bit less "tell me your feelings".

Angelic

Aye, it will be good if its the quiet before the storm
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

MemberMember

I'm still hooked and can't wait for the next part of season two to kick on

Angelic

Surprised there isn't a Nikita thread too. Absolutely love that show
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

It's back on Sunday...raise the roof...*woot woot*

The Asian bloke (can't remember his name) was on a show talking about The walking dead and he said the second half was going to have a lot more action. Ladies and gentlemen I think we will have face munching.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

WOOOO!

I love The Walking Dead <3

The asian bloke would know all about action Especially in the chemists
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Sundays walking dead was one of the best of the new season. There was literally face munching. :p

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mrpanky's Avatar

Any of you guys read the comics that the show is based on? Nothing to go by in regards to the show as its gone a bit off course, however of you like the show you'll sure love the comics,

I don't really read comics any more but picked up compedium 1 off amazon and wasn't dissapointed, waiting for another month or two when twd compedium 2 comes out.

What did y'all think to episode 9 trigger finger? I stream it off the Internet Monday's so you get to watch it a week in advance to when it airs in the uk, exciting stuff though..
    Lurking since 2008...

Angelic

oooo,,, an excuse to try out my new comic app
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

The second half of the season is getting MUCH better. Shane and Rick are on a massive collision course.

Tonights episode.....wow.

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrestuta View Post
    Emotional times </3
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrestuta View Post
    Time for me to go watch it then I guess, I hope that's a good wow and not a it's so bad type wow..

Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    Time for me to go watch it then I guess, I hope that's a good wow and not a it's so bad type wow..
    Definitely wow good. The past 2 episodes have been great, and next week is the season finale and judging by the preview it is going to be savage.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast