Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Walking Dead

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFairyKing View Post
    I would be feeding Jakeyyy to them first anyway :p

I do get a sort of Glenn death vibe. However im not sure... That would be different to the comics...
    Umm I'm pretty sure i read/heard - They're actually trying to avoid doing the same as the comics?

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amalgon View Post
    Umm I'm pretty sure i read/heard - They're actually trying to avoid doing the same as the comics?
    I read that they are trying to stick to the general comic story however they are changing some things. The show is quite different to the comics anyway at the moment... And Glenns comic death probably wouldnt be allowed to be put on the show anyway.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member PinkFairyKing's Avatar

I cant believe they killed Andrea.

I liked Andrea even though she was doing the nasty with the Governor, she was a bit of a bad ass in a fight. Overall the 3rd season made up for the horror of season 2. I was a bit tad disappointed about the ending though. Why take all the coffin dodgers on board? they don't offer anything to the group. Well unless its as a meat shield.

The Karl situation looks like it might be interesting though.

Gaul MemberGaul Member Gridy100's Avatar

I know this thread has gone inactive but... Megashare has been taken down #peaktimes so does anyone know what website I can use to watch it now?
    Come to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES! OmNomNom

You could download the episodes?

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gridy100 View Post
    I know this thread has gone inactive but... Megashare has been taken down #peaktimes so does anyone know what website I can use to watch it now?
    Primewire.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

You could download the episodes?
    Now how would I do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Primewire.
    Cheers Jakeyyy

I dont know if I am allowed to promote illegal websites?

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

I've just seen the first episode of season 5,
    a friend popped round with a disc off the intertubes because she knew I wanted to see it.

Oh my it is good, very tense and dramatic.

The spoilers on the net give a lot away though.

The spoilers for what.... the next episode?

The first episode was one of my favourite so far.

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Episode 1

Oh ok. I thought the scene with the throat cutting was very dark. Very very dark...

Oh ok. I thought the scene with the throat cutting was very dark. Very very dark...
    Peeking from behind fingers and holding a cushion removes a lot of the horror I find.
    Although from a rural view, that isn't how you drain blood.

I suspect that for most people watching that scene they would be thinking of ISIS,
    although the timing is accidental.

Looking forward to what Morgan (the black guy at the end) brings to the series. Hopefully, he doesn't die after a few episodes. Also, do any of you play or watch (on youtube) the Telltale productions video game version of the Walking Dead. In my honest opinion, I think it is better than the show.

imo it was pretty unnecessary but the rest of ep1 was amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    Also, do any of you play or watch (on youtube) the Telltale productions video game version of the Walking Dead. In my honest opinion, I think it is better than the show.
    Played the whole of series 1 and thought it was awesome and then for some reason never bought series 2 :/ would have to say that the qtes really got on my nerves at time and being dyslexic I really struggled to read all options of things to say before the timer ran out but apart from that a solid game with a gripping story line.

Anyone seen ep2 yet? Really hyped to see what happens about the Gabriel situation and went crazy when

Daryl and carol saw Beth

looks like it's gonna be a great series!

Quote Originally Posted by Gridy100 View Post
    Anyone seen ep2 yet? Really hyped to see what happens about the Gabriel situation
    Yep, seen it.
    Nothing much happens with Gabriel and I think it's pretty obvious what his big secret is.

Well that was pretty good as seasons go

Except for that character doing that thing which you don't know about but I do and I'm not happy about it.
    and I think when you do you'll also not be that happy either.

Roll on February.

The Rhythm of last seasons is going down

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678