Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you sad/depressed today?

Default What made you sad/depressed today?

Kinda the anti 'what made you smile thread' separates out the two, and means people can post her and explain why, rather than just say 'nothing' (I've done it...)

Today I've realised I'm not over my best friend, and that no matter how much we both want to, even if he does, it will never happen.

Joy
    'If you can't walk, you crawl, and if you can't do that, you get someone to carry you'

Forum Rules
    | My dA Gallery

The Red Rem Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member elmoga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saffy View Post
    Kinda the anti 'what made you smile thread' separates out the two, and means people can post her and explain why, rather than just say 'nothing' (I've done it...)

Today I've realised I'm not over my best friend, and that no matter how much we both want to, even if he does, it will never happen.

Joy
    Awwww (hug)

(hug)'s out in advance

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

nothing

Feeling poorly

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Elzebub's Avatar

25 page paper left to do... have 2 thanksgiving dinners and harry potter showing this weekend. D: No timeeee.
    S5 WWK Thanks Skidy!

House blawg.

The fact i'm probably never going to see/talk to my ex again. We started talking again a couple of months back. She gave an indication that she still liked me. She also said she still cared about me and that she missed me. In my head I was thinking "Give it a shot, you only live once. If she rejects you, you can still be friends". But it all went wrong (Can't really get into details why...). I let my feelings for her get in the way of what could have been a lasting friendship and now she doesn't want to speak to me. Her last text to me was something along the lines of: 'This is all your fault, Don't try and contact me again or else i'll make you pay' . It sounds pretty bad, but like I said, I can't get into details of what happened.

Ironically, had I done the exact opposite and just been a friend to her (And completely put my feelings aside), we would probably be back together. But that's not what I want. Right now, I just want her back as a friend. I just can't get over her, she was such an important part of my life and I let it slip away

If I knew I was going to lose her, I would have done things very differently.
    Last edited by Berethor; 20 Nov 2010 at 05:38 PM.
    Crouching Tiger, ready to pounce...
    Jeremy Clarkson: "If you have all the facts to hand, you will see there are two sides to every argument and that both sides are right. So you can only have an opinion if you do not have all the facts to hand"

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Elzebub's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Berethor View Post
    The fact i'm probably never going to see/talk to my ex again. We started talking again a couple of months back. She gave an indication that she still liked me. She also said she still cared about me and that she missed me. In my head I was thinking "Give it a shot, you only live once. If she rejects you, you can still be friends". But it all went wrong (Can't really get into details why...). I let my feelings for her get in the way of what could have been a lasting friendship and now she doesn't want to speak to me. Her last text to me was something along the lines of: 'This is all your fault, Don't try and contact me again or else i'll make you pay' . It sounds pretty bad, but like I said, I can't get into details of what happened.

Ironically, had I done the exact opposite and just been a friend to her (And completely put my feelings aside), we would probably be back together. But that's not what I want. Right now, I just want her back as a friend. I just can't get over her, she was such an important part of my life and I let it slip away

If I knew I was going to lose her, I would have done things very differently.
    (hug) It'll be okay, it's never as bad it seems it will be. Either she'll come round and you'll be good friends or you'll meet someone even better
    S5 WWK Thanks Skidy!

House blawg.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

My life
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

On a much lighter note, i'm sad that i've ran out of Coke Now I have to drink Orange juice.
    Jeremy Clarkson: "If you have all the facts to hand, you will see there are two sides to every argument and that both sides are right. So you can only have an opinion if you do not have all the facts to hand"

I accidentally clicked the "Mark Forums Read" button. -_-
    The most amazing thing ever.

$person = new Person(); $person->getData(); if ($person->gender == female) { if( in_array("pokemon", $person->interests) ) { $me->action("hug and refuse to let go"); } } else { $me->action("run away and hide"); }

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

Everything...

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Thinking about/into something to much, causing me to worry way more than its probably worth.

My boyfriend cancelled on me for tonight; at 5pm yesterday he was all 'yeah I'm coming to see you tomorrow ' then at 9pm y'day he was all 'oh no I want to stay with my family and watch our firework display' even though he'd known that was happening for weeks, so he should have just been honest to begin with. I probably wouldn't mind if he had a normal family but they're all horrible biblebashing gayhaters who do absolutely nothing for him and won't even acknowledge me (after just under 16 months) and he always goes on about how mean they are and blah blah blah then he chooses an hour and a bit with them over a whole night with me. I feel like I barely see him any more as it is without him pulling stunts like this. He made the world's worst attempt at an apology in the middle of being all sassy with me and saying I'm overreacting, then he practically said he deserves better than me, and we've been at each other's throats (in a bad way) for over 24hrs now which has never happened before.

The above is a very condensed version of events which can be summarised as 'relationship problems'.

Peace ☮ Love ♥ Rawr Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cryos's Avatar

Ugh, at work there is this guy that looks like someone I had a relationship with in the past. And me being the shy person I am left a note (unsigned) in this guys bump cap. And last night during shift even though I didn't sign the note I was being heckled and now I am so

Now I need to try to figure out how to outfox them and make me look a bit better

Realising that having no money is not nice. And falling out with my best mate.

Pretty in Pink
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

I just got all excited because I saw a message on the tv in the maths building foyer advertising a cake sale... Then saw that it was last Friday, an I don't have an excuse to make/eat cake

In the two seconds between reading cake sale and the date I'd already decided I was making a coffee and walnut cake and maybe some treacle flapjack. Now I need another excuse :\

In summary, TRUST NO-ONE, except Chloe. - MikeyNinja

The excuse is that a cake sale is just too important and good to be a one-off and should be a weekly occurence
    I need help, not ridicule!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    I just got all excited because I saw a message on the tv in the maths building foyer advertising a cake sale... Then saw that it was last Friday, an I don't have an excuse to make/eat cake

In the two seconds between reading cake sale and the date I'd already decided I was making a coffee and walnut cake and maybe some treacle flapjack. Now I need another excuse :\
    Don't worry, everyone can make cakes for your forum birthday in a weeks time

Pretty in Pink
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Quote Originally Posted by Berethor View Post
    Don't worry, everyone can make cakes for your forum birthday in a weeks time
    You sir are a GENIUS

In summary, TRUST NO-ONE, except Chloe. - MikeyNinja

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast