Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ASBO Ladies Room 2011

Quote Originally Posted by teutonic king View Post
    This sounds like the biggest load of aubergine ever.

Why is it on a public forum if the answers/questions arent going to be made public?

It could be fun if everyone was involved but there not so personally i think its a complete abuse of modding power on LMS' behalf. If anyone else made this sort of thread it would be closed down.
    gotta agree with TK on this...
    cogito ergo cata

LMS

aah well you all have your own opinions and thats allowed.. as long as your sour grapes dont show when you dont get an invite hehehe and that includes you K

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    as long as your sour grapes dont show
    LMS, i respect your a moderator (who abuses power) i respect your an alliance leader and i respect that your a girl (supposedly) who plays travian, but i have no respect for you when you cant understand that its not sour grapes, the normal people on this forum just dont care. Literally why would we that is our point.

And i have to say chinarock LMAO, your acting like the kid who says he doesnt want something when really thats all he wants. You look pathetic.
    What do you think of MC Hammer ?
    Quote Originally Posted by toby77toby View Post
    Oh i love him. He's like the black mans rick roll.

the normal people on this forum just dont care. Literally why would we that is our point.
    If you don't care, you don't have to read the thread. Personally, I think it's a lot more fun than many of the treads where people just spout abuse at each other.

LMS, i respect your a moderator (who abuses power) i respect your an alliance leader and i respect that your a girl (supposedly) who plays travian, but i have no respect for you when you cant understand that its not sour grapes, the normal people on this forum just dont care. Literally why would we that is our point.

And i have to say chinarock LMAO, your acting like the kid who says he doesnt want something when really thats all he wants. You look pathetic.
    HAHAHA you aint changed. I wonder how long before your first infringement !

Yea ive allready got a warning for swearing. All i said was aubergine

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Ghengis666's Avatar

Yea ive allready got a warning for swearing. All i said was aubergine
    You seem to enjoy being a grade A numpty.

One Man Dynasty Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Angry kid's Avatar

that's a dam bold statement to make a mod who abuse power

i hope that's not you just running your mouth off and trying to smear a crew member's good name

i do hope you have this little thing called evidence that LMS is corrupt if not i suggest you stop spreading lies and trying to smear her good name and reputation :p

now you talk about you dont care about this thread and that's is fine but this was a popular thread last s3 so if you dont like the thread dont visit it and comment on it simples really

Evidence? have a look at this thread.

Politics and diplomacy of server3? yea right...

JDPorkchop fan club MemberMember Mistress-Mental's Avatar

Is this the same TK who claimed the server was boring? In my opinion, you can have threads that are just a bit of fun instead of the usual macho posturing surely? If you don't want to read what's in this thread then don't .... start your own thread that is linked to Travian even somewhat tenuously, to talk about something lighthearted that you are interested in.

Seriously (and I dont do serious that often!), it was through fun threads like this last server that I got to know people outside my alliance and was able to have a bit of fun and banter with the other personalities on the server that I wouldn't have got to know otherwise. Where is the harm in that?

Of course there is a place for politics and serious discussion and the majority of threads should be on those lines but it's also good to get to know the other forum users from the server.

This thread is a tongue in cheek one and I disagree that LMS is doing anything that she shouldnt be doing. Perhaps it would make you feel better if you were added to the invitee list

LMS

Quote Originally Posted by Angry kid View Post
    that's a dam bold statement to make a mod who abuse power

i hope that's not you just running your mouth off and trying to smear a crew member's good name

i do hope you have this little thing called evidence that LMS is corrupt if not i suggest you stop spreading lies and trying to smear her good name and reputation :p

now you talk about you dont care about this thread and that's is fine but this was a popular thread last s3 so if you dont like the thread dont visit it and comment on it simples really

Thanx Jim.. but if TK thinks I am corrupt and abusing my powers he knows he can contact admin and complain.. personally i think he is bored senseless and just looking for some attention.. Obviously doesnt get enough at home

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    It isn't just a room.. Its the fabled ASBO Ladies room.. were we invite a guy of our choice to join us for the evening and we interrogate them about their real lives and sometimes throw in the odd Travian question too.. We find it a nice way to get to know the guys on an informal basis and have some fun... Believe it or not, some of the more serious travian players out there have a sense of humour too... Some of our victims to date have been..

Ghengis, Holmes, Luders, Mracius, Magnus and too many more to name.. But as you can see, No alliance is safe from the ASBO Ladies lol...
    L.M.S you forgot at least one on that list friday from uk4 was there to

LMS

LOL... i know. even other servers arent safe from us.. All good fun..

The Butterfly Muncher MemberMember kingofthemad's Avatar

It could be fun if everyone was involved but there not so personally i think its a complete abuse of modding power on LMS' behalf. If anyone else made this sort of thread it would be closed down.
    First off, why aubergine? Why not pear or cucumber..

L.M.S isn't a mod in this section so there is no powers for her to abuse

oh yeah - and I also like to eat butterflys (yummy..) I mash the green ones, roast the yellow ones, eat the red ones raw, and the purple ones.. well - I think they taste like peas, and I hate peas. So I never eat them...

Quote Originally Posted by Second Heartbeat View Post
    Anything else? Feel free to post it. I'm in the mood to take someone down a peg or two
    If your thinking of joining S3.. Please press here!

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

You want to play ball? Lets play ball!

What has this got to do with politics and diplomacy of server3 ?
    It relates to in-game doesn't it? It's to do with an alliance in-game. Just because it's not talking about an attack or something doesn't mean it can't go here.

Why is it on a public forum if the answers/questions arent going to be made public?

Evidence? have a look at this thread.

Politics and diplomacy of server3? yea right...
    Abuse of modding power? Where are you getting this from? If a Moderator posts something which isn't meant to be here, then I wouldn't let it be here. We all have to adhere to the forum rules.

You yourself made a thread similar to this. Is it still there? Yep. So why are you complaining about "abuse of power"? And if anything, you're saying that I'm corrupt, and that I'm letting her do this. You could not be more wrong

As for the answers being made public, that seems sensible to me. But you could explain yourself in a calm way. No need to trip the forum filter.

Tbh i think its complete idiocy, your posting that you spoke to a guy on skype? so what? thanks for the info.
    Don't want to read it? Then don't venture onto the thread. Simple as that. You don't have to read it. You're choosing to come onto this thread.

Umm please explain how someones opinion can be wrong? it cant its their opinion fool.
    Fool? Kettle and the pot there I'm afraid; you're arguing against someone's opinion. And anyway, someone's opinion can be wrong. If someone thinks that I'm a girl, that is their opinion. It's wrong, but it's still an opinion. Duh.

Read above. I've answered most of this already. People do want to read this. It wouldn't have 354 views and 33 posts at the time of typing this if people didn't want to read it. Are you speaking for everyone on the forum when you type that? Thankyou if you are, but I can speak for myself. I don't need you to fumble around and start accusing people on my behalf. If I wanted to do that, I'd do it myself and do it a whole lot better.

Pathetic? Dude, we're using a forum for an online text-based game. We're all pathetic You arguing with others over the internet doesn't exactly make you stand out from the group.

Anything else? Feel free to post it. I'm in the mood to take someone down a peg or two

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

LMS

Thanx mark you just made my year..

I have something.

You've been trolled.

Let me help you down from that high horse of yours.

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Quote Originally Posted by klebe View Post
    I have something.

You've been trolled.

Let me help you down from that high horse of yours.
    Trolled or not, I don't appreciate people making claims that others are abusing power. In the light of things which have gone on on this domain over the past year and a bit, to me it's something pretty serious to say.

But thanks for your concern, it means a lot

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

In the light of things which have gone on on this domain over the past year and a bit, to me it's something pretty serious to say.:
    To quote someone else, dude, you're using a forum for an online text-based game, it's not that serious.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast