Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ASBO Ladies Room 2011

Teuton MemberTeuton Member S. Baldrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ami-Rose View Post
    Come on guys, man up and send us a voice clip! We await our next victim. I mean guest.
    Ami-Rose? Of nms da 2 before?

The skype chats were scary enough.

I am antlers.

What you on about? Ami's nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress-Mental View Post
    you can take me anyhow you like

JDPorkchop fan club MemberMember Mistress-Mental's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Rock View Post
    What you on about? Ami's nice!
    We all be nice in Asbo - even when we're naughty we're nice ... isnt that right Oli? :p

Ladies you say?
    In a room you say?

And they tried to tell me heaven doesn't exist.....

Quote Originally Posted by S. Baldrick View Post
    Ami-Rose? Of nms da 2 before?

The skype chats were scary enough.

The one and only. You should come join us sometime!

And thanks Oli! Although if I remember rightly the skype chats he's referring to were scarier than the one you experienced. :p
    Last edited by Ami-Rose; 03 Feb 2011 at 09:52 PM.

LMS

It was a cold and windy night.. A solitary figure locked up his taxi cab and began the walk along the street to his house.. Suddenly hands lunged at him in the darkness and a hood was placed over his head.. he was easily over powered, bundled into a van and driven away into the night..

Thats right.. the ASBO Ladies had caught another victim.. This time their evil clutches had got hold of none other than Angry Kid.....

After almost 2 hours of intensive torture he was bundled back into the van, given a sedative and uncerimoniously dumped back outside his house...

He would have a job explaining multiple love bite marks on his personage to the cops if he even dared admit he had been overcome by a room of beautiful woman...

Still the ''I survived the Ladies Room'' Tshirt that was now on his body might be a give away..

Thank you Jim.. the ladies love you..
    Last edited by LMS; 03 Feb 2011 at 10:21 PM.

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Khnum's Avatar

I do wonder if 'ladies' should be allowed to post or play this game .. after all it's war & what do women know about that *rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    It was a cold and windy night.. A solitary figure locked up his taxi cab and began the walk along the street to his house.. Suddenly hands lunged at him in the darkness and a hood was placed over his head.. he was easily over powered, bundled into a van and driven away into the night..

Thats right.. the ASBO Ladies had caught another victim.. This time their evil clutches had got hold of none other than Angry Kid.....

After almost 2 hours of intensive torture he was bundled back into the van, given a sedative and uncerimoniously dumped back outside his house...

He would have a job explaining multiple love bite marks on his personage to the cops if he even dared admit he had been overcome by a room of beautiful woman...

Still the ''I survived the Ladies Room'' Tshirt that was now on his body might be a give away..

Thank you Jim.. the ladies love you..

Asbo ladies you say, it's quite a contradiction; ladies with asbos.. And they kidnapped who? Oh AK47. right excellent, well done... To the abso ladies for getting such a catch

I am having issues conjurring up the asbo ladies

And one for the road

EDIT

Could you move this trash thread to your own forum, I mean isn't that where it really should be in the first place
    Last edited by Fish Bait; 04 Feb 2011 at 12:09 AM.
    http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36698&dateline=1271348918

Quote Originally Posted by Stevieus View Post
    Ladies you say?
    In a room you say?

And they tried to tell me heaven doesn't exist.....
    It depends on your definition of heaven I guess - it can be hell in there sometimes too ..... just ask those who have been for a visit

Quote Originally Posted by Khnum View Post
    I do wonder if 'ladies' should be allowed to post or play this game .. after all it's war & what do women know about that *rolls eyes*
    Khnum, Khnum, Khnum ....... you never heard of the Amazons? .... but it's ok, we always ask the asbo men for permission to post on here first and we all have to have a male sitter to help us with all the nasty violent stuff like attacks and things .... we just sim all the pretty buildings up

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Bait View Post
    I am having issues conjurring up the asbo ladies
    That's cos you're either waving the wrong wand or rubbing the wrong lamp ..... either way you're clearly doing something wrong

That's cos you're either waving the wrong wand or rubbing the wrong lamp ..... either way you're clearly doing something wrong
    No I know I rub all the right places, and my partner rubs all my right places, so really I don't think I'm doing anything wrong...

Please move this trash to your own forum, where it belongs, thats a good girl
    http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36698&dateline=1271348918

No I know I rub all the right places, and my partner rubs all my right places, so really I don't think I'm doing anything wrong...

Play with fire your going to get burned.
    Hikidy Booo

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    Play with fire your going to get burned.
    Sounds like you know a cheating mh?

awww ..... nothing I like better than being patted on the head and spoken down to .... bet your "partner" loves your pillow talk :p

and fyi this "trash" has already entertained many and the discussion about where it belongs has already been covered ..... if you don't want to read it then don't, we'd miss you like crazy but I'm sure we'd cope

awww ..... nothing I like better than being patted on the head and spoken down to .... bet your "partner" loves your pillow talk :p

and fyi this "trash" has already entertained many and the discussion about where it belongs has already been covered ..... if you don't want to read it then don't, we'd miss you like crazy but I'm sure we'd cope
    Sorry I didn't catch the 'many' who liked it? Care to ellaborate? ALso perhaps you'd like to give me an honest summary of those who don't... Thats a good girl

Sorry I didn't catch the 'many' who liked it? Care to ellaborate? ALso perhaps you'd like to give me an honest summary of those who don't... Thats a good girl
    good thing your name isn't Andy Gray you would of been sacked by now :p
    Hikidy Booo

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Ghengis666's Avatar

This is the most read thread on this forum. It is obvious popular or wouldn`t get so many views. Look how many times you have posted on it. It was popular last round and is again this round, if you don`t like it, don`t read it or post it. Now off you go silly little boy.

Can the numpty police please take this one back to his padded cell? Too many smarties and look what happens!
    Last edited by Ghengis666; 04 Feb 2011 at 06:51 AM.

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Could you move this trash thread to your own forum, I mean isn't that where it really should be in the first place
    If you would like to argue your point that this thread should not be here, care to do it with me? I had a discussion with several people earlier in this thread and I'd be more than happy to do it again.

The thread is fine where it is. It breaks no rules and people enjoy reading it. If you don't, then don't read it. It's as simple as that.

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

LMS

Quote Originally Posted by Khnum View Post

It is alright Khnum the wrong one... you will never get an invite so you do not have to worry about what we get up to Or you Fish Face

I don't think they could handle it anyway, it takes a real man to take on the Asbo Ladies Room.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    It is alright Khnum the wrong one... you will never get an invite so you do not have to worry about what we get up to Or you Fish Face
    That's not a bad thing, count yourselves lucky

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast