Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meme's T4 blog

Anonymous the third

Default Meme's T4 blog

For those of you who haven't seen it yet and want to know what it's like, I'll keep updating my adventures in t4 land here.

If you want to look at the account yourself, pm me and if I like you I may give you the password

Day 4. Fields are all up to two and I have completed most of the quests but there seem to be a lot more of them than there were and they give a LOT more res.

My hero has finished 10 adventures so I can now officially enter the bidding bit. Travian ebay!!!!! I also seem to have collected a number of items though I haven't worked out what to use them for yet, apart from the 3 phals he found lurking in a field somewhere and brought home. They are now out raiding..

I also discovered that I don't need to trade, if I'm running short of something I can just get my hero to switch res production in favour of that when I log off and when I come back, hey presto, I have loads of that resource.
    Last edited by Anonymous the third; 30 Jan 2011 at 09:04 AM.

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Pick me Pick me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous the third View Post
    For those of you who haven't seen it yet and want to know what it's like, I'll keep updating my adventures in t4 land here.

If you want to look at the account yourself, pm me and if I like you I may give you the password

Day 4. Fields are all up to two and I have completed most of the quests but there seem to be a lot more of them than there were and they give a LOT more res.

My hero has finished 10 adventures so I can now officially enter the bidding bit. Travian ebay!!!!! I also seem to have collected a number of items though I haven't worked out what to use them for yet, apart from the 3 phals he found lurking in a field somewhere and brought home. They are now out raiding..

I also discovered that I don't need to trade, if I'm running short of something I can just get my hero to switch res production in favour of that when I log off and when I come back, hey presto, I have loads of that resource.
    I think it's a great idea to chronicle your adventures here :-) Perhaps a little more detail though? Your ability to swap your Hero res production ends when you lvl (so take advantage of it now) it's also worth putting your first couple of lvls of upgrades into strength as if you don't you'll quickly find that your Hero stops returning from adventures :-(

I hope you enjoy it :-)

Anonymous the third

Quote Originally Posted by KatnipKitteh View Post
    I think it's a great idea to chronicle your adventures here :-) Perhaps a little more detail though? Your ability to swap your Hero res production ends when you lvl (so take advantage of it now) it's also worth putting your first couple of lvls of upgrades into strength as if you don't you'll quickly find that your Hero stops returning from adventures :-(

I hope you enjoy it :-)
    Advice duly noted

I'm currently waiting for my MB to finish building to Level 5 (another task with a reward) and so took some time to look at the Gold and Silver tabs.

Gold tariff, 24.99US dollars for 600 Gold. I'm not sure what the exchange rate is but am sure that works out quite a bit more expensive. The benefits on offer seem more or less the same. The only difference I can see is that you can buy a farm list without having to buy Gold Club.

Pressing the silver button just takes me to the Auction page so I'm assuming I can only get silver when my hero finds it on adventures and brings it back and not actually buy it.

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Actually works out 30 odd pence cheaper than over here.

Anonymous the third

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    Actually works out 30 odd pence cheaper than over here.
    Conversion results
    24.99 US dollars = 15.63 British pounds sterling
    yes you are right, the pound must be stronger than I thought..

SnuggleWaggle Bear Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

lol, if you have so much time on your hands, raid on s5.
    :tulliaanda will one day rule the world. Go Panda!!!!

Anonymous the third

Quote Originally Posted by herc View Post
    lol, if you have so much time on your hands, raid on s5.
    I already did this morning. While you were lounging around in bed, some of us were up at 7am sending out the TTs..

The official James Bond Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member jamesb's Avatar

You can change gold to silver and silver to gold.

I already did this morning. While you were lounging around in bed, some of us were up at 7am sending out the TTs..
    Yeah, then you seem to run away and leave me to send out the remaining 100s of raids that will need to be sent. :p

Anonymous the third

Quote Originally Posted by jamesb View Post
    You can change gold to silver and silver to gold.
    How do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by herc View Post
    Yeah, then you seem to run away and leave me to send out the remaining 100s of raids that will need to be sent. :p
    Aww get the violins out! You live to raid. Now go check out those new farms I found.

How do you do that?

Aww get the violins out! You live to raid. Now go check out those new farms I found.
    yeah, the one I found was better, he only had 19k def. :p

Anonymous the third

Either I'm not concentrating or the new format for send troops is harder to read as I have now twice sent my 3 phals to reinforce a farm Herc don't say anything

Quote Originally Posted by commander View Post
    Pick me Pick me.
    Like I'm really going to give my password to someone who is Ghey..

Quote Originally Posted by KatnipKitteh View Post
    Your ability to swap your Hero res production ends when you lvl (so take advantage of it now)
    no it dosent
    you can't change your lv 0 hero like you normally would you put the points on and they are on (there are books to give you all points back tho find on adventures)
    hero have these stats
    strength
    off bonus
    def bonus
    ressies bonus
    if ya shove 5 on ressie bonus it means for as long as those points are there you can get ressies and you can switch what ressies you get on mine which is a speed server its 9 of each per point or 30 of one certain thing so you can have with 10 points on ressie bonus either 90 of each ressie per hour or 300 of 1 certain ressie which you can switch whenever you like

as this becomes less worth while later keep a book back and transfere it to off bonus/def bonus as you please
    mwc

also little advice dont buy anything till at least 30% into the server trust me people wont be paying 16k silver for one cage any more (but do sell)

oh and cages trap animals from oasis they arnt worth anything really maybe a few silver so get them sold and then when you get about 80% into the server they will drop to about 2 silver each if your the ww holder get a load as they eat no wheat and you can drop them in you ww (animals that is)
    Last edited by mwc; 30 Jan 2011 at 10:45 AM.

Like I'm really going to give my password to someone who is Ghey..
    I thought I told you there's nothing wrong with paedos and homosexuals. Why wouldn't you listen.

The official James Bond Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member jamesb's Avatar

How do you do that?
    You have to click on gold and go to all the bonuses then below trade with the NPC merchant you can swap silver for gold.

Anonymous the third

Quote Originally Posted by jamesb View Post
    You have to click on gold and go to all the bonuses then below trade with the NPC merchant you can swap silver for gold.
    Found it, thank you

Found it, thank you
    Good, hope it helps!

The Butterfly Muncher MemberMember kingofthemad's Avatar

Oh, yeah - I have an account on T4 which is not active and I let some friends farm it... But if anyonw wants to see a little more developed (but now not very) account, PM me aswell.

oh yeah - and I also like to eat butterflys (yummy..) I mash the green ones, roast the yellow ones, eat the red ones raw, and the purple ones.. well - I think they taste like peas, and I hate peas. So I never eat them...

Quote Originally Posted by Second Heartbeat View Post
    Anything else? Feel free to post it. I'm in the mood to take someone down a peg or two
    If your thinking of joining S3.. Please press here!

Anonymous the third

My hero is dead! I failed an adventure I think I may cry..

Now how do I get him back again

Note; I also seem to have lost a phalanx and have no idea how..

Edit again. I seem to have inadvertently starved him to death this isn't going well..

Edit yet again: my granary was empty 5 mins ago and now its full. I'm really confused..
    Last edited by Anonymous the third; 30 Jan 2011 at 11:37 AM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast