Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1225

Thread: IDX Players Invasion to UKX

  1. #401
    Box Office
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nosim View Post
    Well if you don't go to the gym you don't look good.



    I'm not the one with the 600k+ hammer
    i see, 60k + hammer with pushing/storing/friendly farming.:p

  2. #402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlacidBreasts View Post
    S&S are not back this server. And TRC a small alliance? Not last server, was nearly 60 members. However on previous servers they were small, as soon as you have spies - you no longer are classed as a small alliance IMO.

    I wouldn't say A7X can be classed as a good alliance from last round, except for the fact they won (which I'm taking nothing away from) they didn't do much outside of endgame. I'd class a good alliance as one you'd be worried about if in the same quad/close to on the map and I don't think many were too scared of A7X members last server or on any server they have played. They did however play a perfect endgame last round!
    We are just a bunch of friends having fun
    The forums and forum account will no longer be in use.

  3. #403
    Feared by Chuck Norris Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member nosim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Box Office View Post
    i see, 60k + hammer with pushing/storing/friendly farming.:p
    If that's what your capable of

  4. #404
    MemberMember
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    england
    Posts
    318

    Default

    What&ever had 180k axe 80k tks with npushing or storing etc but it wasn't a hammer plus we had a second army and loads of smaller raiding armies..

    But my point is there are bigger than that without pushing etc
    Ukx1 Oddyse
    Ukx2 -_-
    Ukx3 Mercenary
    Ukx5 Deviant
    Ukx6 What&Ever
    Ukx9 Envy
    Ukx10 I'm strange

  5. #405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liam.D View Post
    ENGLISH MOTHER......... Do you speak it!!?
    sorry dad

  6. #406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nosim View Post
    Yeah like 60 accounts pushing a hammer is so hard to achieve...

    >.<

    And I doubt that report is real, I cant be bothered to do the math however. Either way its impossible without pushing/storing/friendly farming.

    So doesn't mean much.
    so hard???no is a simpel

  7. #407
    Feared by Chuck Norris Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member nosim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topi miring kenthu View Post
    so hard???no is a simpel
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

  8. #408
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Cait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlacidBreasts View Post
    Are you actually saying that if I went to look at the stats from last server it wouldn't show TRC as an almost full alliance.
    You need to chill oot a bit and see that I'm only stating facts instead of assuming everything I say about TRC is puting them down, the time I worked with them they were the best ww supporting alliance I have ever experienced. However I cannot give my opinion on them other than from fact on other servers.
    :p if you say so.

    You didnt say anything particularly bad.... But it was still misleading .... And im sure you agree that part of what you like about the forums is doing precisely that.....(bending or breaking truth to create a reaction....) Which was the point. The indonesian visitors do just the same..... But in a second language.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2261602b9eb That thing!
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/442138afbca A fluffy hammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/845573c4010 Titch the rammer with an inferiority complex. (5x - 4 weeks - worse ram tribe)
    and for the Faffing Hammer that got away
    http://forum.travian.co.uk/showpost....80&postcount=1

  9. #409
    MemberMember SatanState's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    636'22.75"S ; 10648'20.89"E
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Box Office View Post
    The game has not yet begun. You may activate your account in

    22:20:54


    Can't wait for farming the Trolls, My leader Kancut Bule Bolong will joint in,he is monster.
    ew...kancut from .id is coming...beware :p

    Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
    I'm not playing.

    Last rounds winners will be in the NW I think. The best allies are probably TRC and S&S, they'll be NW or SW I guess.
    They will be our farm then

    Quote Originally Posted by oddyse View Post
    S&S had no leaders that was my alliace last round..

    TRC the same as S&S both were small groups of friends 14 members ect

    QPC leader was corin

    A7X leader was inky

    (forum names)
    more list please

    Quote Originally Posted by jundue View Post
    but current server will be different, we will change the legend the best player in other quadrant
    like this mate

    Quote Originally Posted by nosim View Post
    Will the idx players be R O C guys?

    http://cry.travianteam.com/archive.p...p=&o=offpoints

    I want to see them come to ukx

    But meta much?
    no meta, just one :p

    Quote Originally Posted by Topi miring kenthu View Post
    I am newbie, from Indonesia
    My name is cah nggapak


    giveme gold please
    study english first please :p

    Quote Originally Posted by B.E View Post
    I have a question. Is this the best for Indonesian?

    that just one of our best hammer...LOL :p
    Go..Warlord..!!!

  10. #410
    New Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanState View Post
    ew...kancut from .id is coming...beware :p



    They will be our farm then



    more list please



    like this mate



    no meta, just one :p



    study english first please :p



    that just one of our best hammer...LOL :p
    but you didnt nock any buildings down

  11. #411
    MemberMember SatanState's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    636'22.75"S ; 10648'20.89"E
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaun clemo 88 View Post
    but you didnt nock any buildings down
    cause we had much like that :p
    Go..Warlord..!!!

  12. #412
    New Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanState View Post
    cause we had much like that :p
    its a very nice hammer though. i cant wait for this server to start. is anyone signing up south east thats where i have spawned if not then ill cancell and go SW

  13. #413
    jundue
    Guest

    Default


  14. #414
    Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member FlacidBreasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Where are the foreigners going? Like which quad?

  15. #415
    MemberMember SatanState's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    636'22.75"S ; 10648'20.89"E
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlacidBreasts View Post
    Where are the foreigners going? Like which quad?
    can't wait us huh ?
    Go..Warlord..!!!

  16. #416
    Feared by Chuck Norris Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member nosim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Scared to post the quad?

  17. #417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanState View Post
    can't wait us huh ?
    oh, i'm nervous..

  18. #418
    Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member FlacidBreasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanState View Post
    can't wait us huh ?
    You ain't got no clothes.

  19. #419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nosim View Post
    Will the idx players be R O C guys?

    http://cry.travianteam.com/archive.p...p=&o=offpoints

    I want to see them come to ukx

    But meta much?
    UKX top robbers http://cry.travianteam.com/archive.p...0&a=&p=&o=raid
    IDX top robbers http://cry.travianteam.com/archive.p...0&a=&p=&o=raid

    know U what i see.... ????????
    OMG......................
    5th robbers IDX > 1st UKX........
    and...
    know you what i think...?

    I am so afraid ........

    if ending game..............
    in first page of top robbers page's.......
    ??????????
    ??????????
    full with idx players
    its very very very very very scarify

    (mbohlah)
    (translate by Google ) <<< because i cann't speaking english help me please
    (Translate by Google)

    INDONESIA
    Red My Blood, White My Bone

  20. #420
    Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member FlacidBreasts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Since when was raiding the base of being scared of someone? And choosing which round to post from each isn't exactly that fair. I bet I could find a ukx round where the top raider was higher than on a indonesian server.
    Last edited by FlacidBreasts; 03 Feb 2011 at 10:30 AM.

Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •