Thread: DETAILED Guide

Default DETAILED Guide

To be honest I'm not that good at Travian... I would like a step-by-step guide of what you should do when you start a server and getting you first 3 villages. i.e Day 1 - Resources, Day 2 - Resources and barracks

Obviously not like that because you guys know better.

Thanks very much,
    Chatter
    Things that come to those who wait, are things left over by those who come first...

Please click here

Technically everything you do is in the past because once you've started doing something in the present it's in the past because it's been done. So currently, what I was doing then, or now, but it's actually then. I can't say what I'm doing 'cos I'm not doing it, I've already done it... Confusing

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Have you actually looked at guides already made? there's one eve stickied..?

Yeah,
    I've looked through TONNES of them. That's why I asked in here.
    Things that come to those who wait, are things left over by those who come first...

Please click here

Technically everything you do is in the past because once you've started doing something in the present it's in the past because it's been done. So currently, what I was doing then, or now, but it's actually then. I can't say what I'm doing 'cos I'm not doing it, I've already done it... Confusing

Try this guide as it has just waht you asked forhalfway done the first post or theres this one

Quote Originally Posted by mhudson View Post
    or theres this one
    That's mine!

I'll help you properly later, I'm off to school in a bit.