Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who am I?

Default Round 4

1. I am a male historical figure.

2. I was born in France.

3. I took to the sea in 1534
    Last edited by warriorvallor; 12 Feb 2011 at 12:32 PM.

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Sleeping Dragon's Avatar

Is it someone like Richard Lionheart or Henry V?

I cannot thank Anonymous the Third enough for her beautiful picture of me asleep which is now my Avatar. With all my love to my many friends on the forum and a special thanks to Anonymous for her rare and gifted talent.

Sleeping Dragon

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Napoleon Bonaparte is the only one that springs to mind

But he was born in Corsica... so I dont think he counts.

Charles de Gaulle?

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

Baby Baby Baby... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jack's Avatar

RE the space station... Shouldnt that have made the thread What am I?

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Sleeping Dragon's Avatar

The space station is definitely a man - it goes round and round in circles all the time without any clear purpose

I cannot thank Anonymous the Third enough for her beautiful picture of me asleep which is now my Avatar. With all my love to my many friends on the forum and a special thanks to Anonymous for her rare and gifted talent.

Sleeping Dragon

Baby Baby Baby... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jack's Avatar

Untrue!
    /walks in a straight line with a purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Keiji_Maeda View Post
    Millau Viaduct?
    This answer made me lol :p

17,000mph bridge
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

Jacques Cartier? the French navigator and explorer
    Uk1 armies: Round 2, Round 3, Round 5
    Uk2 armies: Round 2, Round 3, round 4
    Uk3 armies: Round 2
    Uk4 armies: Round 3
    Uk5 armies: Round 2, Round 3
    Uk6 armies: Round 2
    Ukx3 armies: Round 8, Round 9, Round 10, Round 11
    Ukx5 armies: Round 1

Default Round five.

1. I am a sci-fi film.

2. The majority of the film was shot in Mexico.

3. I cost $40M to make, but have yet to make my money back.
    ( I still would have it in my top 20 sci-fi films )
    Last edited by warriorvallor; 12 Feb 2011 at 10:55 PM.

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

The Matrix?

Star Wars?
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

AftershockBack to the Future Part IIICircuitry ManThe Dark Side of the MoonFatal SkyFlatlinersGremlins 2: The New BatchThe Handmaid's TaleHardwareI Come in PeaceMartians Go HomeMetamorphosis: The Alien FactorMoon 44Omega CopPeacemakerPredator 2The RiftRebel StormRoboCop 2Robot JoxShadowzoneSolar CrisisSpaced InvadersSteel and LaceSyngenorA Taste for Flesh and BloodTotal RecallWatchers IIA Wind Named Amnesia1991Title964 PinocchioAbraxas, Guardian of the UniverseAnd You Thought Your Parents Were WeirdCaptain AmericaCritters 3Critters 4Eve of DestructionGodzilla vs. King GhidorahMurder by MoonlightNaked LunchPrayer of the RollerboysRobotrixThe RocketeerStar Trek VI: The Undiscovered CountryTerminator 2: Judgment DayThe Terror Within IIUntil the End of the WorldVegas in SpaceWax or the Discovery of Television Among the BeesWedlockZeiram1992TitleAlien 3Bad ChannelsFreejackGodzilla vs. MothraHoney, I Blew Up the KidThe Lawnmower ManThe Lost WorldMemoirs of an Invisible ManMindwarpMom and Dad Save the WorldNeon CityPrototype X29ASeedpeopleSplit SecondTetsuo II: Body HammerUltracop 2000Universal SoldierThe Wicked City1993TitleAcción mutanteAlien IntruderAmerican Cyborg: Steel WarriorArcadeBody SnatchersCarnosaurConeheadsCyborg CopDemolition ManFire in the SkyFortressGhost in the MachineGodzilla vs. Mechagodzilla IIJurassic ParkKnightsMandroidThe Meteor ManNemesisPatlabor: The Movie 2Philadelphia Experiment IIRoboCop 3Robot Wars1994TitleA.P.E.X.AutomaticCircuitry Man 2CyberTrackerDarkside BluesDeath MachineDouble DragonGodzilla vs. SpaceGodzillaGuyver: Dark HeroNo EscapeOblivionProject MetalbeastProject: Shadowchaser 2The Puppet MastersSolar ForceStargateStar Trek GenerationsT-ForceTimecop1995TitleAttack of the 60 Foot CenterfoldCaged Heat 3000The City of Lost ChildrenCongoCyborg Cop IIThe DemolitionistGalaxisGamera: Guardian of the UniverseGhost in the ShellGodzilla vs. DestoroyahJohnny MnemonicJudge DreddMemoriesMosquitoMutant SpeciesNemesis 2: NebulaOutbreakScreamersSpeciesStrange DaysTerminal Impact12 MonkeysVampire Vixens from VenusVillage of the DamnedVirtuosityWaterworld1996TitleAdrenalin: Fear the RushThe ArrivalBarb WireCrossworldsEscape from L.A.Gamera 2: Attack of LegionIndependence DayThe Island of Dr. MoreauMars Attacks!Memory RunMultiplicityNemesis 3: Prey HarderNemesis 4: Death AngelRubber's LoverSci-FightersSoloSpace TruckersStar Trek: First ContactTykho Moon1997TitleAlien ResurrectionContactCubeThe End of EvangelionEvent HorizonFace/OffThe Fifth ElementFull Metal YakuzaGattacaThe Lost World: Jurassic ParkMen in BlackMimicNirvanaThe PostmanSpacemanStarship TroopersThe Sticky Fingers of TimeZone 391998TitleAndromediaArmageddonDark CityDeep ImpactDeep RisingDisturbing BehaviorThe FacultyGodzillaLost in SpaceNew Rose HotelPiSix-String SamuraiSkyggenSoldierSpecies IISphereSprigganStar Trek: InsurrectionThe Truman ShowWarlordsThe X-Files1999TitleA.Li.CeThe Astronaut's WifeBarren IllusionBeowulfThe Bicentennial ManDeep Blue SeaEscape from MarseXistenZFuriaGalaxy QuestGamera 3: Awakening of IrysGodzilla 2000The Iron GiantThe MatrixMy Favorite MartianProgenyStar Wars Episode I: The Phantom MenaceThe Thirteenth FloorUniversal Soldier: The ReturnVirusWing Commander
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

With that I think you need another clue.

Dune?

Default ROUND SIX

1. I am a 20th century american invention.

2. I can be used in the home, office or car.

3. It was wrongly predicted that this invention would be nuclear powered by the 80's.

4. I come in a variety of sizes and models: from small battery-operated hand-held devices to huge stationary industrial appliances that can handle several hundred litres.
    Last edited by warriorvallor; 13 Feb 2011 at 05:43 PM.

The lightbulb? The TV? The nuke?

I suppose you could use a nuke in your car :p

Hmmm... the obvious one would be mobile phone? (altho shouldn't use that in your car!)

Then I thought perhaps something like post-it notes? sunglasses? deodorant?

Or more technical, things like the transistor, integrated circuit, LED / Light emitting diode, wireless microphone?

This is tough WV :p

The official James Bond Honoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman MemberHonoured Roman Member jamesb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I suppose you could use a nuke in your car :p

I wouldnt even use a nuke in my house! And using it in your car while your driving could make you crash! That would be really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyide View Post
    God, I hope they don't have cars in T5...
    I do because then you could send your settlers with removal vans!:p

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast