Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Ali Elborg & Stella

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

i wonder how many people reading all this take it seriously

:p:p:p

Irish Nutter Teuton MemberTeuton Member Tremble's Avatar

its as good as a soap, we all believe in eastenders

Quote Originally Posted by leem101 View Post
    i wonder how many people reading all this take it seriously

:p:p:p

Well no one takes fools seriously anymore
    Recycled Pizza

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    Well no one takes fools seriously anymore
    okay randomer from dot? or LS or LT or phoenix or somewhere? i dunno :p

Quote Originally Posted by plumber View Post
    sorry for joining this forum post. but are we talking about the same elborg from the last round of S3 that NMS took part in ?.
    If this is a yes. elborg and a few other stabbed NMS in the back.
    In answer to your question is wasn't the last round of S3 as he was on the morrigan account with........
    you guessed it Ali and Hen......

He was the round before and as for stabbing in the back I would say NMS were as guilty of that as everyone else on the server at the time.. it was a very dirty round

Quote Originally Posted by caz1972 View Post
    In answer to your question is wasn't the last round of S3 as he was on the morrigan account with........

He was the round before and as for stabbing in the back I would say NMS were as guilty of that as everyone else on the server at the time.. it was a very dirty round
    I was in nms a couple of years ago, what a boring server made me hate meta's. I was teut there and it was about 20 hours for my tk's to reach anyone and cats took days. If you look at the original core of GAY it was nms from s3 and Blood from s5 and the players all came together for the same reason.

Heniorus never dualled on the Morrigan account, Elborg left the Morrigan account after moving house.
    The round plumber refers to requires no explanation it was a military strategy adopted by 3 independent alliances.
    Last edited by The Spaniard; 09 Apr 2011 at 07:00 AM.
    Recycled Pizza

Hey Plumber, not my fault you can't read... I was very circumspect in everything I said to you, and didn't lie once.
    not that that matters, you lied enough for both of us

Oh and Caz, if you don't want me to comment on people on here, maybe you shouldn't comment on my previous accounts? I know you think I'm a dirty and dishonest player, but hey, surely no need to rope Hen in? What did he ever do to you?
    Last edited by 93ross; 22 Apr 2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Merged

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elborg View Post
    Oh and Caz, if you don't want me to comment on people on here, maybe you shouldn't comment on my previous accounts? I know you think I'm a dirty and dishonest player, but hey, surely no need to rope Hen in? What did he ever do to you?
    :thumb: (or so i heard)

I know you think I'm a dirty and dishonest player, but hey, surely no need to rope Hen in? What did he ever do to you?
    Not sure what you are on about here, but will apologise to hen if he was not on the morrigan account with you, and I have never ever accused you of being "a dirty and dishonest player" at least not that I can remember but then again like you I becoming a little forgetful in my old age...

Before anything is said I could not log in using my old account lost all the details. If I can remember how to retrieve them I will.

Not sure what you are on about here, but will apologise to hen if he was not on the morrigan account with you, and I have never ever accused you of being "a dirty and dishonest player" at least not that I can remember but then again like you I becoming a little forgetful in my old age...
    Is this not a barbed comment and apology? Why would you need to apologise to Hen for claiming he was on the Morrigan account? Are you suggesting that cheating was taking place on the account? Just been reading other parts of the forum. You ask people to stop being petty and yet you provide a barbed apology and a poor joke.

The only real problems I have encountered have been on uk5 not on any other server. Some of the problems on uk5 were of my own making and some were not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wicked Witch View Post
    Before anything is said I could not log in using my old account lost all the details. If I can remember how to retrieve them I will.
    Hello Ali.. you mean like you couldn't log in on the intrepid account too??

Is this not a barbed comment and apology? Why would you need to apologise to Hen for claiming he was on the Morrigan account? Are you suggesting that cheating was taking place on the account? Just been reading other parts of the forum. You ask people to stop being petty and yet you provide a barbed apology and a poor joke.

The only real problems I have encountered have been on uk5 not on any other server. Some of the problems on uk5 were of my own making and some were not.
    My response was directed to Toby and his comment regarding roping Hen in to this where I said Toby (and Hen) played the morrigan account with you on s3, however Toby pointed out that Hen was not on the account and therefore I was apolgising to Hen for my assumption, don't see anything barbed about that...

Your wording implied cheating as for intrepid perhaps you should look to other ex uk5 players

Your wording implied cheating as for intrepid perhaps you should look to other ex uk5 players
    I don't need to look to other x5 players... I know this is you...

Would be very curious as to how you "know" that. Only way I could imagine being 100% certain would if someone abused their privledges to check which would obviously never happen in these days of complete faith in all trav staff.

I know that on skype someone else has claimed to be intrepid so I would be quite intrested in this info to challenge them on the fact's.

Quote Originally Posted by Edimonster View Post
    Would be very curious as to how you "know" that. Only way I could imagine being 100% certain would if someone abused their privledges to check which would obviously never happen in these days of complete faith in all trav staff.

I know that on skype someone else has claimed to be intrepid so I would be quite intrested in this info to challenge them on the fact's.
    No privledges abused, I guess you should ask alison to explain

No i asked you, but again you cant just give a straight answer.

No i asked you, but again you cant just give a straight answer.
    Edi its not my place to answer that question, I am not ali's keeper and she is more than capable of explaining it herself

Edi its not my place to answer that question, I am not ali's keeper and she is more than capable of explaining it herself

I did not ask if you were ali's keeper, I asked you to qualify your statement.

If you cant just say so instead of trying to waffle and sidestep.

I did not ask if you were ali's keeper, I asked you to qualify your statement.

If you cant just say so instead of trying to waffle and sidestep.
    I shouldn't need to qualify my statement as it was never directed to you it was in reply to a post made by Ali through "The Wicked Witch" account... however as you seem to enjoy pushing the point Ali has admitted this to me in a skype conversation, as for your conversations with someone on skype who claimed to be intrepid I can not comment as my post was to do with the forum account intrepid.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast