Thread: Restart?

Default Restart?

Will there be another 5x? I was wondering because I haven't seen any more of them on other country's servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alann View Post
    Will there be another 5x? I was wondering because I haven't seen any more of them on other country's servers.
    Its a great question, which no one seems to want to answer. The vast majority of Travian players, especially those who love the speed servers, HATE T4....and since the 5X was popular across domains ( UK,US, MEX, etc) why not throw us a bone, and fire up a couple more 5X rounds?

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Pretty sure Chris has said in the past that it was a one off.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Pretty sure Chris has said in the past that it was a one off.
    That is a shame...

Quote Originally Posted by The Sloth
    The vast majority of Travian players, especially those who love the speed servers, HATE T4
    What's T4 and what's so bad about it?

Team Lead Customer Service Travian Head Office

For now it was indeed a one-off server yeh
    But taken the popularity of it I could imagine that at some point in the future there will be another x5 server.

Shame, it was by far my favourite of the servers.

Channing Tatum<3 Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Touched's Avatar

Whoever won is a noob. I had my second settler!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisvc View Post
    But taken the popularity of it I could imagine that at some point in the future there will be another x5 server.
    Yeah, wanna play next x5 sever and it would be perfect if troops could travel faster, like 3x/2.5x speed than normal..
    Uk5x -Ares C Top 20 successful attackers and hero - 200k offence left in the end
    WW hammer- 385 golds for whole sever - no faster troop training - just with Small Artifact of the Fool.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/8451308e2af
    Special Battle record- killed nixon's WWK by zeroing his capital with Jack of spades, harmo and stanly to ensure AA's victory.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...3e,845018bc656

and Not T4, or you'll be at 200 pop players all server..

Would it really be that hard to keep it a regular server. I was only messing about this server and didn't make a mark. I was hoping to have a lot more fun on the next 5X server.