Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The end for SWM?

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Default The end for SWM?

Well with Mr Perfect - The Godfather - STILL banned over what is allegedly a case of friendly fire (although from my personal experience of being banned for various reasons it was resolved within 24 hours) and the not to super wing S.W.M. have been renamed and lost their not so super leaders:

i) is the writing on the wall for the mega meta?;
    ii) are we (the 4 'traitors' to blame for leaving?;
    iii) am I singe handedly to blame as I am 'disgusting'?;
    iv) will the natars turn their noses up at the offer of a NAP?;
    v) will they recover from losing their biggest army overnight?;

The lessons from CG & cliffy are going well but I still have a lot to learn

EDIT: am I complete idiot for posting it in the wrong Embassy! How on earth did that happen???

Moderator Comment: Second Heartbeat
    Who knows, but thankfully I saw it without needing anyone to PM me and ask me to move it ;D
    Last edited by Second Heartbeat; 06 Mar 2011 at 11:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baldymorph View Post
    Well with Mr Perfect - The Godfather - STILL banned over what is allegedly a case of friendly fire
    hes gone on holiday this weekend, so theres a chance he doesnt wanna be unbanned yet

FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

The fact that SWM has been allowed to survive this long is beyond me. But even without GF im sure they will still be around in one shape or form

Who was the 'friendly fire' incident against ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    The fact that SWM has been allowed to survive this long is beyond me. But even without GF im sure they will still be around in one shape or form

Who was the 'friendly fire' incident against ?
    The reason for him being banned has been mentioned in other threads - not for me to comment..
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

The reason for him being banned has been mentioned in other threads - not for me to comment..
    Does that mean i have to go searching through all the threads

Enough said

A little birdie tells me that Godfather cheered up the troops with a little song:

"Good morning,

I would like to start this beautiful Sunday morning off with a little song to gladden our hearts

Woke up this morning and I was still banned

Ou e chippy, chippy , cheap, cheap
    Chippy, chippy , cheap, cheap. chip

Where's your password gone?

MH slapped me on the hand
    So I am still banned.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by SciFi Chick View Post
    A little birdie tells me that Godfather cheered up the troops with a little song:

"Good morning,

I would like to start this beautiful Sunday morning off with a little song to gladden our hearts

Woke up this morning and I was still banned

Ou e chippy, chippy , cheap, cheap
    Chippy, chippy , cheap, cheap. chip

MH slapped me on the hand
    So I am still banned.
    "
    Ha ha that's excellent!!!

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Well with Mr Perfect - The Godfather - STILL banned over what is allegedly a case of friendly fire (although from my personal experience of being banned for various reasons it was resolved within 24 hours) and the not to super wing S.W.M. have been renamed and lost their not so super leaders:

i) is the writing on the wall for the mega meta?;
    ii) are we (the 4 'traitors' to blame for leaving?;
    iv) will the natars turn their noses up at the offer of a NAP?;
    v) will they recover from losing their biggest army overnight?;

The lessons from CG & cliffy are going well but I still have a lot to learn

EDIT: am I complete idiot for posting it in the wrong Embassy! How on earth did that happen???

Moderator Comment: Second Heartbeat
    Who knows, but thankfully I saw it without needing anyone to PM me and ask me to move it ;D
    There was a beginning?

I think we all new this was going to happen. Although it has taken 3 years for their players to actually realise that SWM will never improve. For a while they were getting a few attack points, but only from attacking nature, hence only the 1 raiding medal...

As much as The godfather says hes helping n00bs get along in the game, it is quite clear to see the leaders they have are neither active enough or good enough. They dont lead by example and dont actually help their players. Otherwise Hotpot wouldnt have lost that hammer, and all the other attacks bar 1 would have actually been defended.

Not only are SWM the laughing stock of uk s2, they are the worst alliance in travian history, well the worst serious one...considering they still think they have a chance at endgame. A look at the arti holders will tell you how they will do come endgame

SL
    Last edited by britton; 06 Mar 2011 at 10:20 PM.

we cant let SWM die if SWM die the fourm will die who will we have to insult

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member C.G.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf27 View Post
    we cant let SWM die if SWM die the fourm will die who will we have to insult
    word on the street is that D are pretty shoddy...
    C.G. and the Ocarina of Spam(Featuring The Master Shedbuilder Sheddy "Shed" McShed).

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    moderators please do something about this person

Agree with CG...

High expectations for D just like last server, although when it comes down to it they fail miserably.

SL

ps just getting some practice in :p

I was in D last round for a while so you can still make fun of me for that!

The real Nemesis has returned

D are a shocking alliance not worth much lol

with the downfall of SWM can i put these guys foward for ridacule they got history all the way from s4 failing in the SE defo give SWM a run for there money on pure fail lol
    Last edited by Second Heartbeat; 07 Mar 2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Removing inappropriate language.

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

what about the SE? can we not mock them?

I'll second the nomination for SE meta, especially if we can mock Orpheus attacks. Although, you do realise that every alliance we ridicule ends up going under? We'd need to find a reserve meta to take their place once we've spammed the SE to their ignominious collapse.

Hmmm... any takers for forming a new meta for the s2 forum gang to mock? Pretty please?

Last edited by SciFi Chick; 07 Mar 2011 at 05:47 PM.

I'll second the nomination for SE meta, especially if we can mock Orpheus attacks. Although, you do realise that every alliance we mock ends up going under? We'd need to find a reserve meta to take their place once we've spammed the SE to their ignominious collapse.

Hmmm... any takers for forming a new meta for the s2 forum gang to mock? Pretty please?
    lets mock deja vu... going on your theory they will crumble into dust if we do

Could they handle the weight of our spam? Without Junko, they wouldn't last long.

Could they handle the weight of our spam? Without Junko, they wouldn't last long.
    and im sure Smit has a massive thing for me...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast