Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose your own Adventure!

~The Real Santa~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Tilifika's Avatar

Due to unforseen circumstances (me leaving my hard drive at Uni) I'm afraid tonight's post won't be up. You guys have two options - I can improvise and write something now with the same options or you can wait until tomorrow when I have it back. What's the general opinion?
    It's Poetry. Not Hip Hop.

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tilifika View Post
    Due to unforseen circumstances (me leaving my hard drive at Uni) I'm afraid tonight's post won't be up. You guys have two options - I can improvise and write something now with the same options or you can wait until tomorrow when I have it back. What's the general opinion?
    We can wait Although you've probably gathered that by now

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

red

Sometimes cruelness is funny and at least then those monster thingies won't be peaking in the house anymore

BTW - You could just put chloe in a locked up metal thing that does'nt let the monsters get her...

~The Real Santa~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Tilifika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    red

Sometimes cruelness is funny and at least then those monster thingies won't be peaking in the house anymore

BTW - You could just put chloe in a locked up metal thing that does'nt let the monsters get her...
    Are there enough 'locked up metal things' for everybody?

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Why don't, you get several hundreds of -

Then everyone can go outside and walk around like normal and the infected will just bounce off. Great Idea or what?

Today's post is a little experiment in writing like Hemingway.

'Are you frecking insane?'
    ***** 'I'm sorry, it has to be done.'
    ***** 'How about we put you outside?'
    ***** 'You want to try?'
    ***** 'Either she dies or we all die, Mikey.'
    ***** 'Sam's right, Mike. Either she dies, or they get all of us.'
    ***** 'Not necessarily.'
    ***** 'What have you got to say now, new boy? This was your fault in the first place. How about we put you outside?'
    ***** 'How about nobody goes outside?'
    ***** 'Then they get in and we're all frecked, aren't we?' Said Lucid. 'She has to go. I like Chloe as much as anyone but she wouldn't want us to die for her.'
    ***** 'Nobody has to goddamn die, will you listen? There's plenty of material here - the kitchen's full of metal tables and work surfaces and there's wood and doors that don't seem to get a lot of us everywhere. We barricade the front of the house, barricade the stairs if we need to and head up there, hold out until they've gotten bored or we find a way to kill them.'
    ***** 'We shouldn't be talking about killing them.'
    ***** 'Who are you?'
    ***** 'Tili, this is Tulls. She shares a room with me.'
    ***** 'Right. Well we'll get to know each other I'm sure, but right now, Lucid, Mikey you've got to trust me. We can keep them out but we've got to do it before they get through these windows, alright? And you say they're practically blind? Then someone get upstairs and get Chloe cleaned up. Not you Mikey, we need you to help with the barricade.'
    ***** Everybody in the room shared a glance before getting to work.
    ***** 'I'll go get Mark.'
    ***** 'I'll bring Chloe up to the bathroom, there's plenty of water in the bath still.'
    ***** 'What do you want to use for the barricade Tili?'
    ***** 'What have we got? Our resources?'
    ***** 'I've got tools. Plenty. We could use the doors from the bedrooms and the dining rooms down here.'
    ***** 'We could make it out of furniture - not so steady maybe, but at least we can lock ourselves in the bedrooms.'
    ***** 'Or there's the kitchen tables. Board the windows with doors, make a barrier with tables or another with furniture.'

Don't use anything you might rely on later.

Do Tili and the others use the kitchen tables? If they do, simply reply to this thread with the words 'Good Eats.'

Do Tili and the others use doors from the rooms? If they do, simply reply to this thread with the words 'No Sleep.'

Do Tili and the others contruct a makeshift barrier out of furniture? If they do, simply reply to this thread with the word 'Rest.'

Last edited by Tilifika; 30 Mar 2011 at 11:35 PM.

Smexy Ninja Dude Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Good eats.

Cuttlefish Tamer
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Good eats .

Synyster Gates is my spirit animal tbh

Good eats.

Did you call Tili Rob by mistake? I know Tili was a nickname, but don't remember seeing him introduced as Rob at any point... Just wonderin'.
    It's a good read though

Laura_Lee

Good Eats.

MemberMember

Good eats..

Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Good eats.

Did you call Tili Rob by mistake? I know Tili was a nickname, but don't remember seeing him introduced as Rob at any point... Just wonderin'.
    It's a good read though
    Ooh apricot, I did. Cheers for the heads up

Tomorrow's a big post guys, vote wisely. At least one of us is going to die.

But who? *Ominous music plays*

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Good Eats.

They just get in the way anyway. I dont like the fact someone dies, obviously my mind jumps straight to Chloe, but I think thats too obvious,

Or is it?

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Good eats.

Although I worry that a makeshift barrier will allow for escape, whereas a proper barrier could also seal them inside :\

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

'Rest.
    I'm assuming the beds will not be used though

~epitome of grumpiness~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Lucidity's Avatar
    In a sea of melancholy, surrounded by sharks of malcontent.

Good Eats .
    edited by admin due violation of the rules

Ex Moderator, Multihunter and Whistleblower

Baby Baby Baby... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jack's Avatar

Good eats ofc !

Rest A barrier is no good if you can't get out when the proverbial tits head skyward.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

Good eats

The problem with 'rest' is that if the monsters get inside then you might need to use that as a last resort to hide behind (or if you were having sex and you did'nt want anybody to know)
    And the problem with 'no sleep' is that you'll need to use the doors to lock yourself away from the infected if they try to get you.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast