Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: can a WW win without the use of an artifact

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro the 'Camel' View Post
    Ahhh Baldy, all these muppet randomer comments, you are just posting them to excite me aren't you? And guys, lets not be too harsh on Eddy.....if you persecute him, he might leave the forum and then we would never have the pleasure of reading his amazingly thought out responses ever again.
    Ha ha you love it! You need something to brighten your day after all that simming

If Eddy wants to be a worthy successor to me then he needs to man up! Sadly he will never be in my league
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

I was going to add something intelligent to this thread but I CBA..
    Last edited by snyggapa; 28 Apr 2011 at 10:53 PM. Reason: drunken typo
    -- rabbid, fetch me a banana --

cliffy> this is possibly the best 0 pop account I have ever seen, or ever will see

Eddy

You obviously need to remove the B and the A from that statement

Is this eddie trying to play nice now is this eddie trying to be funny?

Nah, it's called projection
    Sheds Save Lives

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    of course you want my goat we have all heard of the simfails love for the goat, licking goats is the SE national sport, that and embassy building, Embassy based goat licking.

i prefer to call him a mug

Eddy

I think you need to bring it down a notch Chickster.

That was a great comment but, judgeing by the wall of silence it was met with, I think I was the only one that understood what you said. Which rather negates the comment anyway, does it not?

For the record and to help the slower forum members, Chicksy used a Freudian reference.
    She said I was the one who couldn't post anything intelligent and was trying to hide this inadequacy by applying it, or 'projecting' it, onto another. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    I think you need to bring it down a notch Chickster.

That was a great comment but, judgeing by the wall of silence it was met with, I think I was the only one that understood what you said. Which rather negates the comment anyway, does it not?

For the record and to help the slower forum members, Chicksy used a Freudian reference.
    She said I was the one who couldn't post anything intelligent and was trying to hide this inadequacy by applying it, or 'projecting' it, onto another. LOL
    Just because people don't vocalise (or post) their every thought; it doesn't mean to say they didn't get SciFi Chick's post.

Your 'remove the B and A' post left me bemused though; if it was meant to be funny, I must be having a dumb blonde moment and missing the joke.

baldy - you're a legend I can't think of anyone else with their own catchphrase on the forum

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member baldymorph's Avatar

Just because people don't vocalise (or post) their every thought; it doesn't mean to say they didn't get SciFi Chick's post.

Your 'remove the B and A' post left me bemused though; if it was meant to be funny, I must be having a dumb blonde moment and missing the joke.

I did actually get the joke - and to be fair I did chuckle.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    We can't afford to spare a single thread. Our mission is at a critical moment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    What am I supposed to do with 14k rams now?? http://travian-reports.net/us/report/80720858091

Eddy

LOL. Nice one Sammy

I'm assuming you're using heavy irony. If not, best stick to heavy ironing

And what a wonderful display of unabashed partiality. Although I thought it was a question not a catchphrase, and answered it. PMSL

Well anyway, long may my meteoric status climb continue. From server's dumbest player to being told by a moderator the others aren't slow they're just a little tongue tied.

ie - Cut the dummies some slack

Sammy, in case you really are of the ironing persuasion - the acronym CBA. Remove B and A and read the sentence.

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

im bored of this Eddy guy... i miss the SWM Baldy days

and to stay on topic... yes it can, WW's use to win before there was arti's so why cant they win now?

FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

Eddy

Klive, I only hold up a mirror. Don't you like what you see
    One of those fairground mirrors that distort and exaggerate a little, maybe. A mirror all the same.

And yes, the SWM baldy days are past, aren't they?

Are the forum 2 gang days past too?

For a long time they've had a free ride. Passing judgement on and rubbishing every other alliance out there.
    Seems to me that the created myths are being destroyed as surely as catas destroy in the game.

Not seen anything rubbishing the SE meta in ages, have you?
    Last time I looked the talk was 'who are they attacking', not 'aren't they rubbish'. And 'oh look, they've taken another arti' keeps popping up.

Btw, Klive - catas are something that people use at a later stage in the game than you are used to. Just for reference

To stay on topic - yes, as long as you lock in level 100 build before losing it was the answer I think

SE aliiances especially the SE mega meta are poo, lets have a look at off stats...

Orpheus are their best attacking wing with 817922 kills with an average of 14102 average per player (not too rubbish although compared with the other top 10 att alliances they are 2901 kills behind per player)

Grease are their second best attackers with 515916 kills with an avergae of 30348 average per player which is good. But having less players in an alliance does (generally) increase the average kills per person (high player alliance carry alot of deadweight). This wing also has Otang in whom has accumulated 207831 which is over a third of the alliances kills. Does he have many troops left now? Is that it for him and thus the alliance will slowly lose its place among the top 10 att alliances?

=R= are their third best attackers with 336731 with a pathetic average kills per player of 7320 bettering only the amazing TEF/SWM alliances and thier other crappy wings in the top 20 attackers.

KOO are their 4th best attackers with 99382 and an avergae kills per player of 2070....nuff said...although Im sure someone will pop up and say 'theyre our def wing'. Which only fuels the fire more of a terrible meta.

Their final wing in the top 20 is RFB with 85338 kills and an avergae per player kill of 3414. Another def wing maybe?

Now leaving the Meta we have **UD**. Cant complain about these with 855544 kills an an alliance with an avergae kills per player at 26736, bettered only by D, DV and the smaller Grease.

Cant see anyone else in the top 10 att alliances from the SE so these arent worth mentioning, especially when even the Might TEF/SWM wings are there!

I understand I have only included off points here and some might say its not their fault if people dont defend. But generally at this stage in the game an alliance should have encountered plenty of def/off troops defending IF they are attacking.

So apart from **UD** and grease the SE is a simfest as has been said all along. In fact its probably more boring than the SW and trust me its boring down here!

SL

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

Btw, Klive - catas are something that people use at a later stage in the game than you are used to. Just for reference

well there's me on last server

and... theres me again on the server before

please, do tell me of this later stage of the game that happens after endgame... and of these catapults that i obviously dont know how to use

also, both games i used my troops, got myself attackers medals, chiefed a good number of villages, lost a fair few troops (on more than a handful of occassions) and still ended with enough troops to hit a WW with, without being pushed at all. it helps when your trying to be clever that you actually know what your talking about
    Last edited by Cliffy; 03 May 2011 at 10:15 AM.

sorry to be the one to break it to you klive but that was really a bad hammer but everyone else on the sever felt so bad for you they kept theres low as well to make you feel better
    I know it hurts to hear but wanted you to hear it from me before eddie opend there trap

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf27 View Post
    sorry to be the one to break it to you klive but that was really a bad hammer but everyone else on the sever felt so bad for you they kept theres low as well to make you feel better
    I know it hurts to hear but wanted you to hear it from me before eddie opend there trap
    Il used to Like you papa, but you've gone too far!!

No one mocks my Cliffys spear hammer!! And I mean No one!! :p :really angrysmilie:

SL

lol to be fair the first one (the second one in my post) was my first full server, so i dont think it was that bad

the other one could of been a whole lot bigger, but i was happy with the 8k catapults

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member C.G.'s Avatar

Klive, I only hold up a mirror.
    Word on the street is if someone slips you £10, you do more than hold the mirror...

Don't you like what you see
    Only if it's one of those fairgoround mirrors that distort and exaggerate a little

One of those fairground mirrors that distort and exaggerate a little, maybe.
    Well aren't i the lucky one.

A mirror all the same.
    Kinky

Are the forum 2 gang days past too?
    No, never, well not until i get upto heavy cav on the little post icon-y thing on my profile

For a long time they've had a free ride.
    Yup, mainly because the only thing worse the SE have managed to do than play trav, is posting on the forum.

Passing judgement on and rubbishing every other alliance out there.
    Deservedly so, i dread to see what you would be saying if Godz were on here this server

Seems to me that the created myths are being destroyed as surely as catas destroy in the game.
    You've been drinking haven't you?

Not seen anything rubbishing the SE meta in ages, have you?
    There are too many knob jockey's and fairy gatherers in that quad, mock them too much and they'll try and cuddle you out of the game

Last time I looked the talk was 'who are they attacking', not 'aren't they rubbish'. And 'oh look, they've taken another arti' keeps popping up.
    GET.A.GRIP.
    C.G. and the Ocarina of Spam(Featuring The Master Shedbuilder Sheddy "Shed" McShed).

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    moderators please do something about this person

tbf i never bothered looking at the numbersbefore posting

C.G banned what we going to do the world is going to come crashing down.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf27 View Post
    C.G banned what we going to do the world is going to come crashing down.
    REJOICE!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast