Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 76 of 76

Thread: Calling S2 Forum Gang

  1. #61
    Irish Nutter Teuton MemberTeuton Member Tremble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    307

    Default

    pmls thanks napkin, told ya they missed you back to skype

  2. #62
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member C.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Banana Republic
    Posts
    1,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by napkin View Post
    Go on..



    Hey sexy

    You be watchin yo villages now.. I'm climbin in windows, snatchin people up..
    How's the "praetorian" hero going?
    C.G. and the Ocarina of Spam(Featuring The Master Shedbuilder Sheddy "Shed" McShed).

    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    moderators please do something about this person

  3. #63
    Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    letchworth gc
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    DAMN IT GUYS!!!! i told you not to say his name or he'll return!!!!


    also... wheres junko? shouldnt he be arguing/flirting with napkin?


    FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

  4. #64
    MemberMember Xaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Walsall, West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    133

    Default

    So this Napkin fellow is like Eddy but not annoying as he's done it for so long he's the life of the party?

  5. #65

    Default

    Eddie is nothing like Napkin junko would destroy Eddie inside a day

  6. #66
    MemberMember Xaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Walsall, West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    133

    Default

    *Goes to get Junko on promises of mayhem*

  7. #67
    Eddy
    Guest

    Default

    Oooh look, Tremble's back.

    Hi Nikki

    Does she get that name because she's so cold she makes everyone shiver?

    Or is it because she's so hot thinking of me and is all a quiver??


    Think we need another poll....




    Xaine, why are you wasting time on here? Haven't you got some simming to be getting on with?

    Moderator Comment: Second Heartbeat
    Please do not double post.
    Last edited by Eddy; 12 May 2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: drunk

  8. #68
    MemberMember Xaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Walsall, West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Not really, simming is pretty easy, leaves loads free time for forum spamage and eeer "self gratification"

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaine View Post
    So this Napkin fellow is like Eddy but not annoying as he's done it for so long he's the life of the party?
    it kills me to say it, but a bit like Eddy but probably with more intelligent banter. except he didn't reaslise it was banter at the time
    -- rabbid, fetch me a banana --

    cliffy> this is possibly the best 0 pop account I have ever seen, or ever will see

  10. #70

    Default

    Eddy is basically a poor mans napkin

  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    Eddy is basically a poor mans napkin
    Eddie is just poor on all fronts

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.G. View Post
    How's the "praetorian" hero going?
    ROFL.. 3 years later and you still love me :p

    I can only hope that someday you will be able to sleep at night..

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Does she get that name because she's so cold she makes everyone shiver?

    Or is it because she's so hot thinking of me and is all a quiver??

    Think we need another poll....
    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by snyggapa View Post
    it kills me to say it, but a bit like Eddy but probably with more intelligent banter. except he didn't reaslise it was banter at the time
    At least I could spell words like "realize" and use proper grammar though (other than my double dots, which is 'irony' in case you never caught on).. You've got to give me that much

    As for banter, it's only fun if both sides have something to laugh at (or cry depending on your point of view).. I think that was the goal if I remember correctly.. Sadly, for some, it takes a lifetime to clue in..

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    I miss how one line of obvious sarcasm could get a page full of bile
    See above paragraph

    Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    Eddy is basically a poor mans napkin
    You forgot to mention how much I love smileys and multi-quote messages

  13. #73

    Default

    I like your spelling of 'realise'... :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I like your spelling of 'realise'... :p
    Wink, wink

  15. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I like your spelling of 'realise'... :p
    I can spell realise, I just can't always type it when drunk. Anyhow, you've spelled it incorrectly - you've used the can/american spelling, but you can't be a can/american since you claim to understand irony. You have been found out, just like your hero. QED
    -- rabbid, fetch me a banana --

    cliffy> this is possibly the best 0 pop account I have ever seen, or ever will see

  16. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snyggapa View Post
    I can spell realise, I just can't always type it when drunk. Anyhow, you've spelled it incorrectly - you've used the can/american spelling, but you can't be a can/american since you claim to understand irony. You have been found out, just like your hero. QED
    Oh really

    How very interesting

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •