Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wouldnt it be funny if....... Arifact anxiety thread

LMS

lost me lol.. dont worry though thats not hard..

ASBOs attacking is impressive in attitude (they are lucky they havent lost more cats coz ppl cant send waves). Im sure some players thought theyd lose on where theyve sent so to send still is impressive

If Id been someone who hit a cap or similar I knew would be defended or high potential to be defended then some gold whoring simpots go and attack villages that will never be defended Id be rather annoyed.

LMS

aah got you.. Team work is what it is.. to be honest we thought we would have lost more troops.. but you have all made it quite easy for us.. not many troops lost at all between us all.. which doesnt bode well for you all if other allies decide to hit you too.

but pure, isnt it more fun to crop lock 7 small villages than 1 capital? i tell you i have been having fun
    24 hours, 7 croplocks on 1 10 village account :-)

lose more if certain ppl didnt gutlessly attack supply villages

why would any other alliance hit legal we dont have any arties lol

did you croplock someone with your dialup waves cuda? thought you were quitting? or just making up your excuses case you lost your army?

croplocking of 7 villages is alot less work then rebuilding a high fields cap
    Last edited by pure; 16 May 2011 at 08:37 AM.

LMS

you still got 4 small and a couple large there and we dont gutlessly attack feeder villes.. we target all villes for maximum damage..

other arties arent worth taking, just leave them please

theres plenty of attacks that were just pointless

LMS

yes the attacks on Immortal and some on griffolous were pointless i will give you that.. lack of rams on the senders parts.. but they still helped wipe a lot of your defence and it wont take us long to rebuild the lost troops.. I am fed up telling them rams make a difference to saving lives lol

pure. feeder villages play as important part of an account as does the capital. taking feeders out helps reduce the blow when we do return to take out your capitals. yes i did say return. we shall be back and who knows you just might get your wish and we attack the capitals
    now off you go and post magnus all the attack reports to show them our troop numbers.
    magnus already knows what ASBO are like. he will have a good idea of our troop numbers. so running to them with reports will not be news to him

I just play the game and spam the forums

All your post shows is just how scared of the meta you are and let face it, thats why legal are seeing your hammers not them
    Last edited by pure; 16 May 2011 at 04:46 PM.

.... Not to mention ASBOs history against the SE metas, or LEGAL being closer, or many other reason...

Theres actually people playing in the SE? Who knew

As we have no problems with angels i see no need for us to send our armys at them. legal on the otherhand have people like you in it pure. so makes it all the more enjoyable sending our armys at you just for our own ammusement you understand

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    There is no glory for ASBO in a war with legal as ASBO was a prearranged alliance of dozens of people where as legal are in the majority randoms who have came together. as with immortal we have a higher % of Legal worthy players in rival alliances in our quadrant and were already fighting a costly war; gods no1 defenders.
    [...]
    Legal have been hammered so far, alot of things from us have been disappointing- poor cata waves not cut, defence calls that appear to only be one persons defence there,[...]
    What I see here is a new group of players that have potential. Currently, sure LEGAL is getting owned because like pure said, they are a majority of randomers who have came together.

If you guys can hold onto it in hard times, build strong personal bonds and get through this, you may have good chances for next rounds, as a pre organized alliance.

Many people are leaving after this round, you could have a decent chance at establishing a name for yourselves.

For now, you are laying the groundwork. Keep it up.
    “If you are learning, it isn’t what you do or did—it’s what you do next.”
    – Ron Short

yeah very true. We do have a solid core of players, basically the leadership and high % of the better players formed over many servers but it isnt that large, not like angels and asbo where they knew what theyd get from xx or even xxx players.

the other real problem has been that many of the biggest defence accounts in the NW are in gods (or the smaller alliances and defending gods, I cant spell it out but you know these kind of accounts) and they refused to compromise/have taken it all very personally- their defence points suggest they have shown the most resistance to dominant powers of their quad and tbh we are just having too much fun with them to bother going cross quadrant. and only now are people starting to step up; gods havent really attacked so much as defended and only really attack local legal players, so people may not be on the right page.

It wasnt that long ago that alliance analyses suggested gods was bigger or at least equals and now they are down to one wing of 30 players

Gods players are wasted, they refuse to see logic so a large % of players who should have swelled our ranks have been trashed or deleted where as most ppl who signed up in NE,SW knew it was join the establishment or die.

Are you saying you tried to bully god players into joining legal ?. Just another note too. i am sure angels and core will appreciate you trying to get them into a fight with ASBO
    ASBO have about 20 players who have played together for perhaps 2 rounds. so your reasons for being owned by asbo is a little thin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62dk...eature=related

We should all get some.

Quote Originally Posted by pure View Post
    lose more if certain ppl didnt gutlessly attack supply villages

why would any other alliance hit legal we dont have any arties lol

croplocking of 7 villages is alot less work then rebuilding a high fields cap

Cut off the supply, then croplock the cap,

Much harder to rewire a whole electric system then simply change a fuse in a plug.
    Last edited by slimyjimmy; 16 May 2011 at 02:38 PM.
    Hikidy Booo

Quote Originally Posted by plumber View Post
    Are you saying you tried to bully god players into joining legal ?. Just another note too. i am sure angels and core will appreciate you trying to get them into a fight with ASBO
    ASBO have about 20 players who have played together for perhaps 2 rounds. so your reasons for being owned by asbo is a little thin.
    No logically we set out to recruit the best of the quadrant, I guess wasnt my job. Gods wanted to be on their own. Because they were separate local politics has spread to both alliances being involved wholly, after it was obvious they were taking it very personal (they hate legal with a passion from what ive gaged) they have become unrecruitable and no further real efforts have been made to take them as a whole.

I dont need to get core or angels to fight asbo, azbo are up 4 da fight, gna ownz em all man, jst her 2 cause da mayhemz!!!!!111111!!!!!

Reputation from previous servers alters the way a quadrant is played out. Strong secondary allliances are less likely to appear in quads with previous dominant returning; people will sign in diff quad. Gods started the same as legal, seeing a quad their wasnt ownership of and so has diluted our ranks more.

Owned lmao, grow up

I am grown up. and you were owned but it's easy to hide behind an name on a forum and sit and make snide comments on other peoples posts. you are like many nameless forum posters. you change your posts to suit what you want to whinge about.
    now if having more than half your artis stolen and hammers killed in their sleep plus many villages croplocked is not being owned then i dont know what is

Cosmic Revolutionary Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Seventy's Avatar

yeah it was a good showing of strength from asbo

looks like we overextended ourselves against god and also taking artefacts

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast